O.G. Kush - Coco Coir Tent Grow

Looking very nice dog!

Thank you, Bass! Just trying to keep up with you :high-five: your plants look great!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend!

Day 20 today, and I think the stretch is coming to an end. We've had 1" of vertical growth in three days. There are two specific plants I've been measuring to record height. I really hope the stretch is done, as the tallest has reached 29".

Watering is like clockwork with these girls. Every two days they each get one Red Solo Cup, 16oz (insert un-edited video here) of water, whatever the mixture is. Seems to be working just fine, they're always standing straight soaking up light.

I'll get some pics up soon.

PICS!

Taken last night:
420_765.jpg

420_766.jpg

420_767.jpg

420_768.jpg

420_769.jpg

420_770.jpg

420_771.jpg

420_772.jpg

420_773.jpg

Looking very nice yarddog! Another 4 weeks or so and it looks like you'll be into a nice harvest!

Looking very nice yarddog! Another 4 weeks or so and it looks like you'll be into a nice harvest!

Thanks LOJ! Possibly 5 weeks to finish is what I'm thinking. 4 weeks would be great! I just hope I can maintain them for that amount of time. I see in your sig you grow in coco. I'm going to check your journals out when I have time to sit with a bowl. :peace:

And some issues have started. Noticing some small brown spots on a few fan leaves of each plant. Feeding hasn't exceeded 700 ppm's or so. PH has been around 6-6.2. Tips of the leaves, the very end tips show a little burn. I'm thinking Mag deficiency at this point. Timing is right. I'm also checking for bugs just to be safe.

Going to hit them with 400 ppm's of Cal/Mag Organic from GH.

Other than that everything looks good. Too late to get pics posted tonight. I'll get some up this week.

Have a great Monday all!

Thanks LOJ! Possibly 5 weeks to finish is what I'm thinking. 4 weeks would be great! I just hope I can maintain them for that amount of time. I see in your sig you grow in coco. I'm going to check your journals out when I have time to sit with a bowl. :peace:

Excellent, I can't wait to see how they finish up for you! And yep, I love coco as a growing medium! Feel free to check out my current grow when you have a moment.. I have another few weeks until I switch to12/12, and then the fun really starts. Happy growing!!

Spots aren't getting worse, yet. I'm still not exactly sure what they are telling me. I hit them with 400 ppms of CalMg+ to cover that deficiency base. The next watering I gave them a soil drench with SNS 203 to start covering the possible bug base as well. Did a light misting when lights were off, with the 203 mixed up for foliar spray.
We'll see how it goes.

Other than that, they look great. Always standing at attention ready for photosynthesis.

Close to 30 days since the switch.

420_774.jpg

420_775.jpg

420_776.jpg

420_777.jpg

420_778.jpg

Spots
420_779.jpg

420_782.jpg

420_780.jpg

Trichs are coming in
420_785.jpg

Regular light
420_786.jpg

Just found your journal YD. Plants look fantastic. Keep up the great work!
:peace:
Thanks Skunk!

700ppm a bit low for that stage of flower, so i'd suggest you up it to about 900/1000ppm
Thanks TBD. I'll probably take them up to 900 next feeding. The 700 feeding caused some burn on the tips, but that was over a week ago. I'm sure they can take it now.

Looking great! The growth is very uniform, you have some nice budsticks on the way :thumb:
Thanks Stoned!

Sometimes less is more.
I agree Bass.
It's all good here!

Peace to the patients,
cocoJoe
Thank you cocoJoe!

They look great man, I have four skywalkers from seed going still in veg. I am looking forward to the rest of your grow.
Thank you Mr White. Where did you get the Skywalker seeds from? I'm just finishing an 1/8 I splurged on. Such a wonderful strain.

Back
Top Bottom