OldMedman Goes Indoors

Woohoo! I'm in the second row friend! Lets get this party started! :high-five:

You do have a correction to make! Wild Thai is a pure sativa. Glad you are growin' that sucker, landrace thai and south african strains are supposed to have THCV. A lot like one of your favorites, the Moby Dick.

Can't wait for the pictures! Seein' the new thread really lifted my spirits buddy, I am so glad you are getting things done. Talk to you soon!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Thats what people say on the Matterhorn right!??)

Aloha OMM:), A BIG congratulations on the new journal, you know I'll be subbed....Just a little bummed about the whole Blu thing, maybe I need to look closer in a few places, as I have a feeling, well, you know what I mean....

But, on the bright side, I'll have more time to keep up with you sure to be awesome ride!!
So happy for you, lets get it on!!:popcorn:

Congrat's OMM on getting the new journal started! I know, that alone, was a major task with all of us refusing to let go of your last journal :)

It was a long shot getting a post in on the first page, but you know I wouldn't miss this one for anything! :cheer:

Subscribed. Oldman, you're the reason I took the leap to start growing. I lurked on your stuff sooooo long. :D

Now that's just great Water! :)

:welcome: to my grow and 420!

I did allot of lurking too, when I first joined. Learned allot and finally I had to grow too. Glad your here with us! :cheer:

What's the point of Paradise if you don't use the tropical sun?
Westerly breezes blocked by walls, ventilation under the gun.
Strains are fine, good Indica kind. Every morning I reach for some.
Depends on your light, how hard you will fight, for conditions to grow with fun.

:woohoo:

Woohoo! I'm in the second row friend! Lets get this party started! :high-five:

You do have a correction to make! Wild Thai is a pure sativa. Glad you are growin' that sucker, landrace thai and south african strains are supposed to have THCV. A lot like one of your favorites, the Moby Dick.

Can't wait for the pictures! Seein' the new thread really lifted my spirits buddy, I am so glad you are getting things done. Talk to you soon!

Hey THsea. :)

Keep an eye out for a unused front row seat. :popcorn:

Thanks for the correction on the Wild Thai to all sativa. Now, I'll be watching her height. :high-five: Glad I helped raise your spirits. :high-five:
:welcome:

:popcorn:

I still kinda preferred "OMM conquers the Matterhorn". (I think that was it). Either way -- subbed brother! :thumb:

Hi xlr8. :)
Welcome!

I thought it over...what if I don't climb the Matterhorn? I'd look pretty bad about then. Always have an escape route! :high-five:

What's the point of Paradise if you don't use the tropical sun?
Westerly breezes blocked by walls, ventilation under the gun.
Strains are fine, good Indica kind. Every morning I reach for some.
Depends on your light, how hard you will fight, for conditions to grow with fun.

:woohoo:

unfortunately BUD PIRATES keep the OMM from using that beautiful hawaiian sun... And the cost to protect them is more than coming indoors!

Safety first!

You are making me feel bad that I left paradise. Not dissing anyone who likes it... But the south is NOT for me. Especially not the South East.

Indoors or outdoors, OMM will have the dankest buds around! He puts a lot of love and work into his girls. Such a ladies man! ;)

Hey Oldmed,

I really like those shots of your outdoor garden. Something soothing about watching those different strains growing naturally in a tropical paradise. I'm gonna put a couple plants outside on my deck this month in the Cali sun.

Indoors is fine too. I'll be watching.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Thats what people say on the Matterhorn right!??)

Aloha OMM:), A BIG congratulations on the new journal, you know I'll be subbed....Just a little bummed about the whole Blu thing, maybe I need to look closer in a few places, as I have a feeling, well, you know what I mean....

But, on the bright side, I'll have more time to keep up with you sure to be awesome ride!!
So happy for you, lets get it on!!:popcorn:

Hi Quix, that was a pretty good Yodel ! :)
We will all miss Blu. It's a shame.

Yep, we all need to check ourselves out, just to be certain we are within the rules. A small price to pay for this wonderfull site, :)

It's going to a ride alright, will do my best to make it work! :cheer:

Congrat's OMM on getting the new journal started! I know, that alone, was a major task with all of us refusing to let go of your last journal :)

It was a long shot getting a post in on the first page, but you know I wouldn't miss this one for anything! :cheer:

Hi Mr. Krip ! :)

:yahoo: I just make my last post there! It's closed now, I hope.:Namaste:

Glad your here, 1st page or not. Your a great addition to any journal !
:thumb:

I'm in and i brought brownies for everyone! Here, take, while i go sit quietly in a corner!

Well "Hello" old friend. Good to see you! :)

Thanks for the brownies.......we will all be setting in the corner soon, if I know you! So glad you dropped in! :high-five:

:)hey med i wanna see that wild thai i no u goona pull a nice grow now off to my coner next to tiger

Back
Top Bottom