OldMedman Goes Indoors

Jo is not better by any measure.:smokin::smokin: We spent the day at the Doctor's office and the doctor was shocked when she saw Jo. She went through a list of things it could be, Heart Disease, Liver failure, Kidney failure,
Diabetes, and other terrible things. We went to the Hospital and they did some tests on her. The Doctor told us she would send us the results by email, We got them about 2 am and thats all it was results, no comment or note from the Doctor. We know from nothing on how to read the results. First thing this morning we will call the Doctor. This is driving us nuts.
Sorry to dump on you, but we are at wits end. :peace:

Tough times. Wishing you and Jo all the best. If you need help interpreting the results, I have several doctor, internist, and surgeon friends.

Hey there OMM - It looks like your grow is going stronger by the minute. How much do you think you can attribute to the addition of the CO2? Looking incredibly healthy!

Also, wanted to have your advise, since I recall that you were contemplating doing a perpetual grow as well at some point? See my sig for my proposal - and what I really want to know is if you found any pitfalls with doing a perpetual grow.

Thanks!

Hi Dutch Dude. ;)

The C02 has only been in there for a few days, however I do think it is helping the grow in those few days. The sure are healthy, like you said.

When I said this will be a perpetual grow. I meant that when one is harvested, I will have a replacement ready to go in. I am going to start the replacements next week.

I did look at your plan and it should work...I think you would be able to grow one strain that way. Somehow you need to separate the veg girls from the flower girls, other wise you will have light problems. I know you have already done this, but I would carefully go over the whole thing in you mind again, to make certain it will work. :peace:

Rocking that tent Uncle O! Hate to hear that Aunt is under the weather, love and strength to you both.

Hay Nephew ! :high-five:

Well it rocked back at me today. Pictures coming in a few minutes. :smokin:

Auntie is not so good at the moment. Thanks for the good wishes. :Namaste:

Well, wow! Those plants are looking absolutely amazing. Really healthy. Good job getting that CO2 hung up there - man, your plants look :yummy:

I sure hope Jo feels better. It's so hard watching those you love suffer. I think it's harder than being the sufferer. :goodluck: and hang in there brother.

Hi Buddy :grinjoint:

The C02 is working it looks like. The things surprise me everyday. Had a bad surprise in there today....pictures to follow. Can't expect a perfect grow. :loopy:

See post #636 for a report on Jo. :thanks:

Like the side CFL lights you got going. What are the wattage for those? Your plants looking lovely, expecting huge harvest when all is done.

Hi Twelve12 :)

The CFLs are a mix of 300w, 200w. and 100w. Love CFLs.

Thanks for looking in! :thanks:

Tough times. Wishing you and Jo all the best. If you need help interpreting the results, I have several doctor, internist, and surgeon friends.

Thanks DutchDude. ;)

We will be talking to the Doctor today. She should be able to give us a report today.

Trivia: Way long time ago I owned a liquor store named Dutch's. :yummy:

Thanks DutchDude. ;)

We will be talking to the Doctor today. She should be able to give us a report today.

Trivia: Way long time ago I owned a liquor store named Dutch's. :yummy:

That is funny - and the reason for the name. . . My handle was giving to me by my co-workers who don't like pronouncing my Dutch name. :)

Thanks for looking at my proposed perpetual grow. I really hope that I can do this in one area, without shielding the veg from the flower and have them both on 12/12. I guess it will be an experiment then. . .

Hi All Another Picture Update. :popcorn:

Here is what I found today. One can't really expect to have a perfect grow every time. :) This is/was The Church. He/ She is in the garbage can now.:thedoubletake::hmmmm::straightface::whoa: I think she was stressed in veg.

nuts3.JPG

nuts22.JPG

Here's the Critical+ still looking good. :yummy:

critical1.JPG

The Bubblelicious Group

bubble16.JPG

And then there were 3.

3809.JPG

Well the big three have more room now. I tied them down a bit more and super-cropped one of the Blueberry branches the wouldn't stay down.

Note to sqwheels! See it happens to everyone. :smokin::smokin:

I may not get to see everyone else's grows today, I think I will be busy with my dear Jo. :love:

That is funny - and the reason for the name. . . My handle was giving to me by my co-workers who don't like pronouncing my Dutch name. :)

Thanks for looking at my proposed perpetual grow. I really hope that I can do this in one area, without shielding the veg from the flower and have them both on 12/12. I guess it will be an experiment then. . .

OK! I can understand that.:high-five:

Sorry, I have been awake a long time. I forgot that you were doing 12/12. It should work after all. :yummy:

Hey CrypticSteel.:)

The co2 does seem to help...we will know for sure at harvest time.

I have no idea why your girls are shooting blanks. To me it sounds like something stressed them badly. Heat. The water, pH or something else, Those are popular and good strains. Did you have any thing out of the ordinary happen?

Well the White Castle was a very stressed plant for some reason. Actually not "for some reason" it had a bad case of the claw that I couldnt seem to correct. I wasnt expecting much from that one.

However the 2 Wonder Women had no stress what so ever. Maybe they did here and there but they never exhibited any signs of stress. My grow room with lights on stays at 77-78* with lights off it drops to 72, so I cant see heat being an issue. PH varied from 6.2 to 6.9. The only problem really was low humidity (like high 20's low 30's) for a few weeks at the start of flower.

It was a mostly uneventful grow except the one White Castle plant. I dont know what to make of it really. I was under the impression that if I provided a good environment and grew healthy stress free plants, that genetics would take care of the rest. Apparently thats not exactly that case.

I'm not done yet though, even though the stuff is shit to smoke I enjoyed the hell out of growing it. So I ordered some Lucy seeds, and some AK-48, and am retrying the White Castle. Got em all germinating right now, so I can light this candle and get myself some good smoke.

Cant wait to see what effects the CO2 had at harvest time, I'm kinda pumped about that I'm sure it will add some weight. Anyway sorry for leavin a book bud. Take it easy and send my best to Jo, hope she feels better soon.

Hey OMM,

You go right ahead and dump, Don't you be sorry one little bit. We all care about you and Jo, and are hoping for the best outcome.

Absolutely crazy to send test results and no note. WTF. I hope the visit to the Dr will at least clear things up...I hate when they guess.

Best wishes always :thumb:

J

Well I hope all went well at the doctors and they can get some of that fluid out of her its not good being all swelled up its hard on the organs and LOVED ONES sorry about the Hermie praying for you and yours :peace:

I think the Wild Thai is the same family that Thai Sticks came from. I've smoked so of those dumbfounding Thai Sticks !

my old man used to make Thai sticks... they were generally from the Thai fam. i believe...it was in interesting proses...
took buds tying them to a skewer with fibers pulled from the marijuana stem.... after tying them to the stick they were dipped in to Thc Honey before drying.....

at least thats how he made them... ive heard it done different ways:yummy:
girls look good brother condolences on the Nuts popin

Hi Quix old Buddy. :high-five:
I agree my friend they do look better every day. It's amazing to watch. I may have to tie her down a bit more, she is one vigorous girl. She making bud sites daily. Sometimes I feel like I'm just along for the ride. :yahoo:

You are welcome any time over here Buddy. We will try her together. :bong:

:thanks: I'm going to try to hold you to that my friend:high-five:

I'm really so sorry to hear that your Jo is still so unwell, and I know it is hurting you as well. Thoughts, prayers and positive vibes to the two of you my friend:Namaste:

Well the White Castle was a very stressed plant for some reason. Actually not "for some reason" it had a bad case of the claw that I couldnt seem to correct. I wasnt expecting much from that one.

However the 2 Wonder Women had no stress what so ever. Maybe they did here and there but they never exhibited any signs of stress. My grow room with lights on stays at 77-78* with lights off it drops to 72, so I cant see heat being an issue. PH varied from 6.2 to 6.9. The only problem really was low humidity (like high 20's low 30's) for a few weeks at the start of flower.

It was a mostly uneventful grow except the one White Castle plant. I dont know what to make of it really. I was under the impression that if I provided a good environment and grew healthy stress free plants, that genetics would take care of the rest. Apparently thats not exactly that case.

I'm not done yet though, even though the stuff is shit to smoke I enjoyed the hell out of growing it. So I ordered some Lucy seeds, and some AK-48, and am retrying the White Castle. Got em all germinating right now, so I can light this candle and get myself some good smoke.

Cant wait to see what effects the CO2 had at harvest time, I'm kinda pumped about that I'm sure it will add some weight. Anyway sorry for leavin a book bud. Take it easy and send my best to Jo, hope she feels better soon.

High My Freind :)

I'm still thinking this over. I don't think the claw makes much difference. I have had some like that and they turned out good.
What kind of soil do you use? Did you ever check the pH of your run off?
They may not have been eating right. If your H gets that low again. Place a few gallon buckets of water in there with the tops off. That should help.

Glad this didn't discourage you and are starting again. I love Lucy! and the AK48 is good stuff too.
All I can think of is for you to look at every detail of your setup and make sure your thinking about all of it correctly. I want to see you have good grow too! :high-five:
No sweat Buddy..write a book if need be. :yahoo:

Hey OMM,

You go right ahead and dump, Don't you be sorry one little bit. We all care about you and Jo, and are hoping for the best outcome.

Absolutely crazy to send test results and no note. WTF. I hope the visit to the Dr will at least clear things up...I hate when they guess.

Best wishes always :thumb:

J

Hi Young Lady. :thumb: Would you believe the Dr hasn't called yet? Jo is sleeping now, which is good. :love:

Did you see my little note to you on the bottom of my last picture update? :)

Take care. :thanks:

Well I hope all went well at the doctors and they can get some of that fluid out of her its not good being all swelled up its hard on the organs and LOVED ONES sorry about the Hermie praying for you and yours :peace:

Hi papatater. :high-five:
I sure love your name!
Your so right about the fluids. The Dr. was/is concerned about water surrounding her heart. Still no word.......frustrating.
Thanks for the prayers. :thanks:

my old man used to make Thai sticks... they were generally from the Thai fam. i believe...it was in interesting proses...
took buds tying them to a skewer with fibers pulled from the marijuana stem.... after tying them to the stick they were dipped in to Thc Honey before drying.....

at least thats how he made them... ive heard it done different ways:yummy:
girls look good brother condolences on the Nuts popin

Oh! Man! That sounds so good! :thumb:
Yea the Church was a sinner. A casualty of war. :smokin:

Hope all is well with you. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom