OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Good weed OMM
hows things on Paradise island :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hi jaga and the Princess. It's a beautiful night. Had a small shower an hour ago. Now the moon is out. A typical Paradise night. Time to go watch Big Brother from the UK and Australia. The US version usually sucks!

Love ya both.:love:

Hi jaga and the Princess. It's a beautiful night. Had a small shower an hour ago. Now the moon is out. A typical Paradise night. Time to go watch Big Brother from the UK and Australia. The US version usually sucks!

Love ya both.:love:
:thanks:

Hi WizHigh...long time no see. Well, things change. My health is bad, but trying to fix it best I can. They say I had a couple of heart attacks, but I didn't know it????

Don't even have a grow at the moment, but that will change soon. Going to plant some autos soon.

I don't know if miwa is still on. You know 420, always changing. BID (Big Irish Dude) passed away, but he left allot wonderful genetics behind. Damn shame he's gone.

Hope you come out this way...will show you around. OMM
:Namaste:

B.I.D passed, even threw cyber ppl can feel the love of a lost one. You and fishy popped in my head alot cause i know how you guys health were. I also thought about fluffy since she never came back around.

IDK if you tried but juicing has alot of health benefits. you should look into it. I know you have already being a grower and all. Im sure you had a great number of veggie gardens. Thanks to this site Ive been growing my own herbs. You should look up the Moringa tree. It has alot of health benefits and can help with your heart situation. My mom has the same issues so I took on the natural healing ways to help her out.

Cant wait to see you get your autos up and running. Growing is always therapeutic :Namaste:

Hey OMM

Sorry you missed the Herbies BID memorial seed giveaway, but there are great stories to read here

BigIrishDoode Memorial Seed Giveaway

this was in this thread you might not have seen either

Fallen Cannabis Warrior - Seth Lavender, aka "Big Irish Doode"

hey buckshot, Im happy that 420 continues to support everyone. I cant believe I was gone that long to not atleast send my blessings. Everyone knows how he was so in love with all of the blue strands. It would only be right to name a great strand after him. :circle-of-love:

hey buckshot, Im happy that 420 continues to support everyone. I cant believe I was gone that long to not atleast send my blessings. Everyone knows how he was so in love with all of the blue strands. It would only be right to name a great strand after him. :circle-of-love:

That would be EPIC dude. Wonder what we should cross? I know he really liked blue dream, and i believe it was the purps right?

That would be EPIC dude. Wonder what we should cross? I know he really liked blue dream, and i believe it was the purps right?

Hey Blazin,

Yes it was GDP. He had also got purple strand due to some purp pollen. IDK if he ever got to cross them though. He also had Blue Cheese which Im sure it was his second strand that he loved. Alot of the members here were so close.

I would start off with his favs blu dream/cheese then go from there. As long as its amazing and smokes the way he wouldve approved then its a winner.

I see we are getting some rest, well you are, I busted my ass and I am tired as hell :cheesygrinsmiley:

I heard the OMM guy grows nothin but cat piss

Damn, you never forget a thing ! I love Cat Piss! If it works, why change??? After all, it came from you! :high-five:

Man, how are you? I hope nothing but good. What a nice surprise to hear from you. :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom