OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Speaking of Catpiss, here is some of it. From a real good dispensary, was 260$ an ounce! It was honestly such an amazing strain, they say it is supposed to be an isolated phenotype off da SLH 3 time cup winner. The flavor was like fruit and it honestly had a pineapple/tropical island flavors dominating. Didn't exactly smell like catpiss but it had a large degree of funk that no other bud has

IMG_121319.JPG
IMG_121417.JPG

Speaking of Catpiss, here is some of it. From a real good dispensary, was 260$ an ounce! ]

What? WHAT? I have no idea how the dispensary system operates, but surely those kind of prices will drive folk back to the street? Or is that competitive to street pricing in the US?

Yours, rather aghast, Mr Teddy.

What? WHAT? I have no idea how the dispensary system operates, but surely those kind of prices will drive folk back to the street? Or is that competitive to street pricing in the US?

Yours, rather aghast, Mr Teddy.

I remember when 1 ounce of kush on the street was 500$, so getting something reallly really fuego for 250$ is not too far out of line. but a little high for me..(but that's why I grow my own). They ended up letting it go to me for 180$, which is a pretty damn good deal. 230 is the standard per ounce for top shelf at the clubs I've gone to lately. But I have seen dank 180s and even some really good 140$ ounces when the competition is high. At 140/zip that's 5$ a gram so just depends on the quality. And we're talking dank diggity.

PS, talking about MEDICAL :thumb:

Damn, you never forget a thing ! I love Cat Piss! If it works, why change??? After all, it came from you! :high-five:

Man, how are you? I hope nothing but good. What a nice surprise to hear from you. :welcome:

OMM you old sod man I missed you!
looks like the place has slowed down a ton and a lot of new names. Well Im sure as summer slows down a lot will come back. I email Rob and warned him I was coming back. I wanted to give him time to get the mods ready for my arrival lmao. I'm sure Mrs 420 is like shit, it's him!!! lmfao

Omm
I have been thru hell and back since the first of year. Im currently going through a divorce and a bankruptcy. I haven't grown since December and well. Read the rest of the story.

The soon to be ex decided she needed some strange and I found out so it was time for me to pack my shit and get a lawyer. I was pretty much able to walk away with 75% of my grow equipment and my personal belongings and I walked. She got the house and everything else but to me it was well worth it. To restart over I just didn't have the money, the energy or desire to continue. I was happy at this point to just smoke my cannabis and take the summer off doing jackshit and I have done exactly that. I wanted to really look at the direction my life had been and also where it was going. I knew I was very unhappy with everything that had been going on.

I started on a spiritual trek I wasn't planning on. Gone are the days of being negative, ungrateful for what I did have and always wanting more. I got caught up in what our society said I should be and behave. Well, that was no longer working for me. I have begun a road of spiritual awakening, I meditate, eat a ton better then I did but I still have a ways to go. Its now all about love, light and peace. Gone is the negative energy and all about positive thoughts.

I had decided some time ago to get out of the business for awhile. Shut down and just take a break from it. Apparently the universe had other intentions for me. I'm a loner by nature. I don't really go out to the public markets. I do here and there but that's about it. I like staying out of the public eye for the most part. I like hiding behind my computer.

So I get this call one day. A friend of mine called me and asked if I would be interested in going to the High Times Cup. I said, nooooo I cant afford that lol. He said a company wanted me there and was paying for my weekend plus spending cash. I was like.......say WHAT?
So, I got to go. Got to promote my Lemon Kush high CBD strain. One of the few high CBD plants out there that lacks the usual cherry pheno found in most strains of high CBD. I had suck a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!! I partied like a rockstar lol
I made a ton of contacts throughout the weekend and really didn't think much would come of it until I got a call. One of the vendors there said that if my numbers were true of all the CBD strains I hold he said he would like me to donate every single flake of the CBD meds I can get him. > So understand, I have no money, no place to grow no nothing lol I'm like sweet dude you are like 9 months too late lmao
Not less then 24 hours later a place to grow and an investor fell into my lap. I have to move but I'm ok with that. It's only about an hour and a half away from where I am now. So now, it's time to get busy! I have planning to do folks!

Love, light and peace my friends

OMM you old sod man I missed you!
looks like the place has slowed down a ton and a lot of new names. Well Im sure as summer slows down a lot will come back. I email Rob and warned him I was coming back. I wanted to give him time to get the mods ready for my arrival lmao. I'm sure Mrs 420 is like shit, it's him!!! lmfao

At least you posted a Warning.......... :high-five:

Omm
I have been thru hell and back since the first of year. Im currently going through a divorce and a bankruptcy. I haven't grown since December and well. Read the rest of the story.

A slap in the face...but an eye opener and a chance to sort life out and get back in touch with urself.:Namaste:

The soon to be ex decided she needed some strange and I found out so it was time for me to pack my shit and get a lawyer. I was pretty much able to walk away with 75% of my grow equipment and my personal belongings and I walked. She got the house and everything else but to me it was well worth it. To restart over I just didn't have the money, the energy or desire to continue. I was happy at this point to just smoke my cannabis and take the summer off doing jackshit and I have done exactly that. I wanted to really look at the direction my life had been and also where it was going. I knew I was very unhappy with everything that had been going on.

I started on a spiritual trek I wasn't planning on. Gone are the days of being negative, ungrateful for what I did have and always wanting more. I got caught up in what our society said I should be and behave. Well, that was no longer working for me. I have begun a road of spiritual awakening, I meditate, eat a ton better then I did but I still have a ways to go. Its now all about love, light and peace. Gone is the negative energy and all about positive thoughts.

I had decided some time ago to get out of the business for awhile. Shut down and just take a break from it. Apparently the universe had other intentions for me. I'm a loner by nature. I don't really go out to the public markets. I do here and there but that's about it. I like staying out of the public eye for the most part. I like hiding behind my computer.

So I get this call one day. A friend of mine called me and asked if I would be interested in going to the High Times Cup. I said, nooooo I cant afford that lol. He said a company wanted me there and was paying for my weekend plus spending cash. I was like.......say WHAT?
So, I got to go. Got to promote my Lemon Kush high CBD strain. One of the few high CBD plants out there that lacks the usual cherry pheno found in most strains of high CBD. I had suck a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!! I partied like a rockstar lol
I made a ton of contacts throughout the weekend and really didn't think much would come of it until I got a call. One of the vendors there said that if my numbers were true of all the CBD strains I hold he said he would like me to donate every single flake of the CBD meds I can get him. > So understand, I have no money, no place to grow no nothing lol I'm like sweet dude you are like 9 months too late lmao
Not less then 24 hours later a place to grow and an investor fell into my lap. I have to move but I'm ok with that. It's only about an hour and a half away from where I am now. So now, it's time to get busy! I have planning to do folks!

Love, light and peace my friends

Brother......you never know what's coming........first the storm......then a personal awakening and last you are new again and back on the path. What a terrible....wonderful thing it is to hear. You are on the roller coaster to a new beginning. Enjoy the ride! I sure would. Bless you my old friend. :Namaste:

You have a new pair of shoes that fit!

Sorry Man, got a bit fired up there!

Hey UNK! Been a while since I've posted...have been thinking of all my good friends here. I miss this sort of thing, still not able to grow.
You have some nice outdoor girls! I'll spend some time catching up with other journals this week. Take care and stay AWESOME.

It's The CISCOKID!!!! YaaaHooooo! Man I have been missing and thinking of you. I've been looking for you.

Say "Hello" and give the family a hug for me. You have made my day! :Namaste::circle-of-love::Namaste:

I'm sorry you still can't grow. I hope you have found some friends that help.

Yaaaawhooo!:bravo:

Good weed to you OMM
it is feeling like fall is :)Mmm falling ,, hey what happens on Paradise island , do you have fall
or does it all stay on the trees year in an out :smokin:Just pondering over it I imagine it to stay wonderful green
Love from Princess Patti an me :hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good weed to you OMM
it is feeling like fall is :)Mmm falling ,, hey what happens on Paradise island , do you have fall
or does it all stay on the trees year in an out :smokin:Just pondering over it I imagine it to stay wonderful green
Love from Princess Patti an me :hug::hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Good weed to you too jaga and to your Princess. This is the hottest month of the year. It gets in the upper 90s. Most of the the time its in the 80s. When the trade winds stop it gets really hot some times. Jo is struggling right now. We want Air Conditioning but the power bill would go sky high. It's usually around 500 a month anyway. Yuck!

Good morning weed my fellow old fart. Wow old faces coming around is really cool. Hope you and Jo are doing good. Any word on surgery? I will go out and get a couple of pictures of your girls a little later this morning. Happy Skunkday OMM :circle-of-love::volcano-smiley:

Good to be around, the feeling is equal to coming home after a few months of being away. Like little Dorothy in the wizard of Oz...or some shit like that. lol.

Well, I broke my collarbone a few weeks ago doing some mountain biking in the dark, down a steep grade at night. I somehow lost the road on a fast turn and I lived. So I just got my staples out of the spot where my doc had to splice some of the clavicle together and can now type.

So, the kids and wife send their hellos to you and all too. We have had one shit of a Summer, Cooler than the norm. Did lots of camping and hiking this summer, and would still be doing it but...not really up to the task now. Will be doing some snow shoeing for sure, and next summer back to the camp.

I do have a friend that helps me out with the "Fire" once in a while, I met him last year, he's from L.A. too.

Anyways take care my friends and be safe. Love peace and respect .:Namaste:

Good to be around, the feeling is equal to coming home after a few months of being away. Like little Dorothy in the wizard of Oz...or some shit like that. lol.

Well, I broke my collarbone a few weeks ago doing some mountain biking in the dark, down a steep grade at night. I somehow lost the road on a fast turn and I lived. So I just got my staples out of the spot where my doc had to splice some of the clavicle together and can now type.

So, the kids and wife send their hellos to you and all too. We have had one shit of a Summer, Cooler than the norm. Did lots of camping and hiking this summer, and would still be doing it but...not really up to the task now. Will be doing some snow shoeing for sure, and next summer back to the camp.

I do have a friend that helps me out with the "Fire" once in a while, I met him last year, he's from L.A. too.

Yeahh.... downhill run in the dark. Not something I'd ever done. Thanks though for doin' it for me and letting me know how it went. That means that I can scratch that one off the "AIN'T DONE" list and put onto "NEVER DO" list. Besides, all the downhills around here are full of redwoods and such. Not something that I take lightly when the sun is up, much less by moonlight. Not that I'll be getting back on the bike for a ride like that anymore anyway, but I'm just sayin'.

Welcome back, though. I was kinda wondering where you got to, mang!

Hey OMM

I hope you had a restful weekend and this week treats you well.

Good morning weed my fellow old fart. Wow old faces coming around is really cool. Hope you and Jo are doing good. Any word on surgery? I will go out and get a couple of pictures of your girls a little later this morning. Happy Skunkday OMM :circle-of-love::volcano-smiley:

Hi beemerbill. Good weed to you too! No word on the surgery yet. I see the Doctor for 4 hours tomorrow. She has something cooked up for me to go through, I'm sure. I have to talk to her about the physical stress I go through just getting to her office. It's hard on Jo too.

Thanks..would love seeing my plants! Stay well, my friend.
:high-five:

Dorthy, one should really think hard before riding down hill after dark! Just saying! Much less pain if you don't!
Just think about it......
:peace:

I have this picture of the Sisco Kid in snow shoes..........I think you may need an LA memory renewal Buddy.
:cheer:
Glad you have some fire once in a while. Love to you and the family. Peace Bro...:peace:

Hey OMM

I hope you had a restful weekend and this week treats you well.

Thanks Buckshot. We will see what the Dr. has planned for me tomorrow. Got 4 hours with her . Gulp. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom