OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

hes always got some help
hey Buddy Missed the call :rofl: changed the ringer too so im surprised I missed it
well you know what to do if you need me
may stop by fri to hang out and shoot the shit for a bit
ttyl my friend

Hey Buddy, call first I think Jo wants to go out and eat that night. Down at Teddy Burgers. Good stuff if you want to come along. :cheer:

I truly hope the day finds you and yours in the best of medicated and mesmerized moments OMM! :)

Thanks LA. That pretty much describes me at the moment. :volcano-smiley:

:wood:OMM another couple of flowers from princess Patti
Love to you my Buddy
DSC_0227_1_.JPG

With Lots of love:hug::hug::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

I thought you may like to see how the White Widow was doing
DSC_022913.JPG
DSC_02289.JPG

she is real tiny so we called her Tiny BUT her Buds are SOLID and she always has this strange leaf thing :ganjamon:it looks like she is waving at you when I open the tent in the morning
Love to you our dear friend from Hawaii :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

I thought you may like to see how the White Widow was doing
DSC_022913.JPG
DSC_02289.JPG

she is real tiny so we called her Tiny BUT her Buds are SOLID and she always has this strange leaf thing :ganjamon:it looks like she is waving at you when I open the tent in the morning
Love to you our dear friend from Hawaii :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Small but beautiful...she will give a small amount of goodness! I Promise!:bravo:

In all my growing...I have never finished a White Widow. Tried many, but something always happened! :surrender:

:peace:

Small but beautiful...she will give a small amount of goodness! I Promise!:bravo:

In all my growing...I have never finished a White Widow. Tried many, but something always happened! :surrender:

:peace:
Well we can get this to the finnish line together
I am thinking of leaving some bud and leaf on at the end and reveg her cause I reckon to try her on a longer light cycle

OMM,
Heard you had some health issues. Hope those are behind you now. How`s Jo doing ? Gotta be time to give Jo a yooper hug, please give her one for me. I don`t post on here much, but do read, just behind. Hang in there ol` buddy, wish I could do more to help ya out, but it`s a long swim to Hawaii. Later. Peace.

OMM,
Heard you had some health issues. Hope those are behind you now. How`s Jo doing ? Gotta be time to give Jo a yooper hug, please give her one for me. I don`t post on here much, but do read, just behind. Hang in there ol` buddy, wish I could do more to help ya out, but it`s a long swim to Hawaii. Later. Peace.

Hey yooper ole buddy! I was just thinking about you last night! Where is that old rascal, I thought. :welcome:

Sorry to say but my health issues are here to stay. May as well just keep on trucking, best I can. Jo is doing much better.....I'll give her a big Yooper Hug for you. Thanks for stopping by. You have heart of gold partner.
Peace be with you.
:Namaste:

OMM best of days
90.03 Fahrenheit thats gonna be warm you need to get a punka walla
for about $3 an he will fan you all day long:high-five:
Love to you my dear friend :ganjamon::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

That's about normal for this time of the year. What in the world is a "punka walla" Brother ? :hmmmm:

That's about normal for this time of the year. What in the world is a "punka walla" Brother ? :hmmmm:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:That tickeld me
OMM a punka walla was the guy who would plull on a rope often tied to his toe,, he would then move his knee an the rope was attached to a giant punka or fan :reading420magazine:The people in the days of the Raja used these poor folks to get them through the heat
I always thought it was a joke but they would even fan us when the power went down:circle-of-love:

Take care OMM
we were just watching discovery an they were saying that the Hawaiian islands are eroding :lot-o-toke:and I never new that the islands go on for so many thousand of kilometre,s :)and that you guys only have two naturalized animals :high-five: But soo beautiful:love::love::love::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

the question in your off topic I have to ask my sis or my wife if they know I don't know off hand the meaning and
I cant find it online lol ill figure it out and let you know Buddy :thumb:

Take care OMM
we were just watching discovery an they were saying that the Hawaiian islands are eroding :lot-o-toke:and I never new that the islands go on for so many thousand of kilometre,s :)and that you guys only have two naturalized animals :high-five: But soo beautiful:love::love::love::love::love::love::circle-of-love:

Hi jaga. Yep, the islands do erode, except the Big Island.....it grows because of the lava flow. Every box, suitcase, container is searched for both plants, animals or any thing that could mess with our Eco System. Right now we are fighting a plant that is killing all the natural plants. Idiots smuggle all kinds of things into the islands. It's a constant battle. :thedoubletake::hmmmm:

the question in your off topic I have to ask my sis or my wife if they know I don't know off hand the meaning and
I cant find it online lol ill figure it out and let you know Buddy :thumb:

Thanks Brother! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom