OMM's Aloha Journal Part III

Just stopping in... been working, chopping and sleeping, repeat

Good day OMM
thats terrible hey I understand about folks screwing up stuff by brining plants and bits over. Man thats heavy though
good weed to you with love :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Some things were brought in long ago before we even had a name for Eco Systems. I wouldn't have my beloved birds to feed, if someone didn't bring them in. What is here is here and now we have to fight to keep new things out until we study the effects they would have on our system. :peace:

In the old days, ships brought in rats. To kill them they brought in wombats. Now we don't have rats, but we have wombats everywhere. :ganjamon:

Good morning weed my friend. Your beautiful islands don't have any natural predators for nasty things. I know every plane and cargo are searched for the brown snake for Guam. You guys sure don't need that one. If they got there foot hold there you wouldn't have any birds to look at. On another note your Chernobyl

0924141434.jpg
0924141434a.jpg

Happy Days :volcano-smiley:

Good morning weed my friend. Your beautiful islands don't have any natural predators for nasty things. I know every plane and cargo are searched for the brown snake for Guam. You guys sure don't need that one. If they got there foot hold there you wouldn't have any birds to look at. On another note your Chernobyl

0924141434.jpg
0924141434a.jpg

Happy Days :volcano-smiley:

You are sure right beemer.......we don't need that monster here...........my plants look great my Friend. Thanks :high-five::bravo:

Good morning weed OMM It's Skunkday so it's time to sit back feed the birds and smoke a bowl. Happy Days Buddy :volcano-smiley:

How is our Fav OMM
on this fine day ,, thanks for them off topics I had a lot of memories flood back when I saw the picture of the old blue house
:hug::hug:
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Cool jaga. As we talked about, I love old houses too. :high-five:

So....you are a Cannabis Connoisseur now! Cool! :blunt:

Good morning weed OMM It's Skunkday so it's time to sit back feed the birds and smoke a bowl. Happy Days Buddy :volcano-smiley:

Good evening weed to you too beemer. Time to put on a sweater, here it is 86 degrees! Brurrrrrr! :smokin:

I take a lot of blood thinners. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom