Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

re: Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

Feed the clones today, feed AN Micro, grow and Bud igniter, they are transitioning now. Pictures are a bit bright, hot out, need some damn rain around here, though hard to tell with all the greenery.

Proudest BD clone, about 2 1/2 ft. tall:

IMG_70555.JPG
IMG_70566.JPG
IMG_70575.JPG

Best PC clone, only one other and it's kinda weakly looking'. This is the best/healthiest, clone of them all:

IMG_70587.JPG
IMG_70615.JPG
IMG_70604.JPG
IMG_70596.JPG

ba-dee, dah dee, that's all folks....:riskybusiness:

A buddy of mine use to put razor blades on the stem to keep things away plus if there's a chance of theives it would slice up someone's hand pretty good when they grab the stock :p

A buddy of mine use to put razor blades on the stem to keep things away plus if there's a chance of theives it would slice up someone's hand pretty good when they grab the stock :p

I used to do the same, lol... You can graft them into the stems....

I like that idea Spart and Grizzwald :cheesygrinsmiley:

Did some flying with the drone today, posting some shots from 200 feet up. Yawl see if you can find the pot plants? I'll post tomorrow with the plants circled. Have one that stands out like a sore thumb, got some camouflage for her.

BD #1:
BD_13.JPG

BD #2:

BD_3_200feet.JPG

BD #5:

BD_51.JPG

:smokin:

I can see the heat coming up off them, lol...that's how they tell apparently..a crop will have more heat protruding from it than natural plant matter...you got nothing to worry about with drones or copters, unless they already know their there...

To me it looks like - If I was flying over there - a good look or two would tell me - there's obviously no cannabis there!
Or maybe somebody will spring for a chopper and thermal imaging, hover all over the place and pick out those plants one by one- get the info printed out with gps coordinates for the ground crew, who will drag their asses in there the next day, sweating like pigs in their uniforms, packing 70 pounds of gear and weapons. At the end of a long day, after getting stung multiple times by wasps and attacked by a heat crazed rabid armadillo, their sniffer doggy will have a sore mouth and paw from some razors, they will be sore and tired and itchy, they won't have arrested anyone, they'll have spent a chunk of the budget they could have used for better things, and they won't be given any medals when they get back to the station to fill out a huge stack of paperwork and have a shower.

To me it looks like - If I was flying over there - a good look or two would tell me - there's obviously no cannabis there!
Or maybe somebody will spring for a chopper and thermal imaging, hover all over the place and pick out those plants one by one- get the info printed out with gps coordinates for the ground crew, who will drag their asses in there the next day, sweating like pigs in their uniforms, packing 70 pounds of gear and weapons. At the end of a long day, after getting stung multiple times by wasps and attacked by a heat crazed rabid armadillo, their sniffer doggy will have a sore mouth and paw from some razors, they will be sore and tired and itchy, they won't have arrested anyone, they'll have spent a chunk of the budget they could have used for better things, and they won't be given any medals when they get back to the station to fill out a huge stack of paperwork and a shower.

:rofl: cracking me up Swearengen , when pigs fly huh? Corn/bud worms are probably the biggest threat my next stint on the boat.
Hit 'em all with Spinosad on Thursday, BT today, and gonna apply the Spinosad one more time Monday before I have to get out of here for another 28 days Tuesday morning.

:smokin:

Well I got an extra day thank goodness before work yesterday. Got plants staked and wired for support, and sprayed with Spinosad, just in time as we had a 45 mile an hour wind blow through this morning with 1/2 " of rain. BD#5 was sporting a blown back look but the supports did their job. Had planned on a big feed/water for them tonight, feed AN Micro, Grow 1/2 rate, Bloom, and some Bud Candy, 4 gallons each, had to add another coat of Spinosad also due to the rain this morning. They have really taken off in the last 5 days. Not to bad a pics considering the phone cam, hopefully will have some super shots with the camera in 28 days. I'm out yawl wish me luck for a PC harvest on my return. :Namaste:

BD #1

BD_1_tops2.jpg
sunset_BD_1.jpg
Best_BD_1_sunset.jpg
BD_1_Spinosad_drip_sunset_HDR.jpg

PC #1

PC_1_blurry.jpg
PC_1_top_.jpg
PC_1_top_1.jpg

BD #5

BD_1_top.jpg
BD_5_big_bamboo.jpg
BD_5_good_top_shot.jpg
BD_5_shot_t.jpg
BD_5_top_shot.jpg

some more, can't see my damn labels with the format, any who hope they've grown together in 28 days:

more_great_BD_58.jpg
PC_1_frosty_top.jpg
BD_5_good.jpg
BD_3_top1.jpg
BD_2_good_top_shotpg.jpg
BD_2_t.jpg
Purdy.jpg
PC_1_small_top.jpg
BD_5_top_shot.jpg
BD_5_shot_t.jpg
BD_3_top.jpg
BD_3_top_cluster.jpg
BD_1_top.jpg
BD_1_Spinosad_drip_sunset_HDR.jpg

Double Green Karma to you all :passitleft:

G'day captain, hope alls well man, busy at work... Girls be fattening up now... Later, grizz

Alright, dam this, ima gatherings together a posse...Weasle Bapple ghetto, you in? who else is in? The search is on for the captain & bring him back..

Alright, dam this, ima gatherings together a posse...Weasle Bapple ghetto, you in? who else is in? The search is on for the captain & bring him back..

I think he is still away chopping wood and carrying water (aka working) Grizz... :grinjoint::green_heart::allgood:

:yahoo: Good timing and looking' out Griz and Bapple. Just walked in the door, made a quick run by the clones (so-so w/1 nice one), got to PC #2, BD#2 & BD #5. so far :allgood: Budding along, had one dead branch on PC#2 and 1 on BD #5, clipped 'em and will get out tom for water and lovin'. A few camera phone shots hope to get some better ones in a day or two. Of course tomorrow is Kickoff for my Football team, :cheer: GO TIGERS! WAR DAMN EAGLE! be working around the games. PC #2 looks like she's really close.

:party:

BD #2:

purty_sight_walking_in_BD_2.jpg

BD32_ways_to_go.jpg

BD_2_topsjpg.jpg

solo_bud_shot.jpg

BD_2_reaching.jpg

solo_bud_shot.jpg

PC_1_top_shot.jpg

Ifrosty_BD_2.jpg

PC#1:

BD_5_toppy.jpg

BD #5 it's a weird stringy plant, not many leaves lots of long buds coming though.

BD_5_topps.jpg

BD_5_weirdo_plant.jpg

BD_5_strigny_phen.jpg

Smokin' and a Drinkin'!!!

Back
Top Bottom