PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Garden

Things are looking great! Plants are very happy!

Panama DC
image14588.jpg
image14589.jpg
image14590.jpg
image14591.jpg
image14598.jpg

Candy Kush

image14593.jpg
image14594.jpg
image14595.jpg
image14596.jpg
image14597.jpg

D Cure #4

image14599.jpg
image14600.jpg

D Cure #3, I was chopping some suckers and noticed some purple! So early! And resiny already! Wow!

image14592.jpg

D Cure #3, I was chopping some suckers and noticed some purple! So early! And resiny already! Wow!

image14592.jpg

My Fortune Cookie's did that also, its so crazy lookin.

+Reps Brother! Subbed, caught up, joints rolled, seat belt is fastened, and I'm in for the long haul :)

I like the twin towers you got there. They are going to be beautiful as well as the rest of them! Looks great!

Candy Kush getting real chunky looking! Smells are out of this world. I've been dabbing some super blueberry tasting oil, and the candy kush smells like that, with some gnarly kush garlic in the back. Real nice.

I'm very excited about D Cure 3, she looks amazing and has the craziest stacked nodes, purple calyx, and smells like grape fizz soda dankness!!!!!!

image14733.jpg
image14737.jpg
image14736.jpg
image14735.jpg
image14734.jpg
image14738.jpg
image14739.jpg

So tavosvo, how have you been liking the lights?

I'll start with i like them a lot.

I've been trying to qualify why I like these lights better, and truthfully I've been having a bit of a hard time. I mean, the lights are bright and they run cool, but we all know that.

Then I start thinking about my plants, do they look different, more resin? Are they doing backflips? Etc. those things are much harder to put my finger on.

I wanted to give you guys a well thought out answer. So I sat down and but then kinda hit a block.

Why DO I like these lights? Then I realized I was looking at this picture the wrong way. All my plants look happy, and my last round with the mars also had happy plants. But this time, there are three plants that stick out to me for various reason. And I know it's not my gardening techniques this time, plants are in 7gal pots compared to 15gals. They shouldn't be happier and healthier with half the root space. But apparently are! Candy kush for example, is growing the fucking hugest buds I've seen in my garden. Seriously wide almost like a tennis ball already. And holy shit the afghani leaning huckleberry has colas thicker than a donkeys dick. Also in smaller pot than last round. D cure 3, with the pink/purple calyx has thick white pistils standing straight on end and all the leaves are reaching for the light. I don't usually get too much leaf reaching after the stretch and into mid bloom , they kinda just hang out not really sad or happy. I got some happy going that's for sure. And finally PanamaDC. Now granted I've never grown her before, and she is part landrace, so she has definately taken to the soil, but woweeewoww. That is the happiest plant I've ever seen. Leaves are fricking pointed straight up at times.

All of this epicness is going on in smaller pots than last round. And I'm fairly certain my relative yield will best my previous harvests.

Been needing to water the plants more often as well...increased photosynthesis---> increased respiration--> happy ass plants---> super happy Tavosvo.

Oh ya, I stuck my hygrometer to the side of a 600 last night, right where the hot air vents. Checked it this morning - 86f. Unbelievable to think that nowhere in my tent is warmer than that. Canopy temps are 10 degrees lower, ranging from 74-78. My AC is on Eco mode and set to 71. It definately runs less often now. With the mars1200 seemed like it was always on. Not any more!

I definitely wouldn't take these down and hang back up my 1200. I was thinking about saving it to use for another tent or veg light or something, but I don't think so anymore.

Back
Top Bottom