PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Garden

Uv a and b can effect trichomes hue. But genetics change appearance as well. So can environmental stress.

I stopped in tav to let you know yours and docs grows under platinum inspired myself and massmedman to purchase two 600's each. I also ordered a 5x5 gorilla tent with extension so I can have these led panels isolated from my regular bloom.

So just wanted to say thanks to you just like I thanked doc you inspired an old dog to try new tricks.

Uv a and b can effect trichomes hue. But genetics change appearance as well. So can environmental stress.

I stopped in tav to let you know yours and docs grows under platinum inspired myself and massmedman to purchase two p600's each. I also ordered a 5x5 gorilla tent with extension so I can have these led panels isolated from my regular bloom.

So just wanted to say thanks to you just like I thanked doc you inspired an old dog to try new tricks.

Super stoked for you brother!

image27035.jpg
image27036.jpg
image27033.jpg

Thanks doc for everything you've done!!! I miss being around over here but I think about you guys all the time. I'll do my best to come around more often.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom