PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Garden

that be real cool I havent been partaking tho still trying to get back to construction I cant afford to keep this state job :rofl:
and when I finally do I might be able to partake a bit but have to look out for randoms
ill also be a lightweight for a week or two :rofl:

that be real cool I havent been partaking tho still trying to get back to construction I cant afford to keep this state job :rofl:
and when I finally do I might be able to partake a bit but have to look out for randoms
ill also be a lightweight for a week or two :rofl:

Look into the fake urine systems? In CA you have complete privacy when generating a sample and I know a person who doesn't go to work without a bag of fake urine on him. Has a heater and everything included.

Second hand smoke from a concert will blow the test if it's DOT. Fake urine FTW!

they test for synthetic urine here
I have purchased real powdered urine before but to have it on you always while working in the construction field doing physical work isn't all that easy
used to keep it in the truck but had it so long it got all chunky from the humidity
easier to stop for a bit and work for awhile and see how often and if they would actually do a random without a reason like lots of people getting hurt all the time

Flat iron people! For straightening hair! LOL get a digital temp controlled one if can.

Press HARD don't break your iron, but really smash that bud. 2-3 SECONDS per press. No longer!

I wanted to chime back in here and say I tried this with a few popcorn buds last night. My lady happened to have a really nice straightener with dial temp control and a wide face. Worked like a champ. Solventless! (probably the single best aspect as it's healthier AND people won't blow themselves up), it's quick and you get a decent return (10-15% isn't unusual). A great idea if you want a dab instead of a bowl.

I tossed the flattened, single-pressed buds into my AVB for washing later too.

They're calling this method "Rosin tech" apparently and a quick google search reveals some vids of people trying their hand at it.

:cool:

Look into the fake urine systems? In CA you have complete privacy when generating a sample and I know a person who doesn't go to work without a bag of fake urine on him. Has a heater and everything included.

Second hand smoke from a concert will blow the test if it's DOT. Fake urine FTW!

For anyone using synthetic urine...find out if your State is now checking for urea (many are). When I lived in WA, I knew some people who used regular synthetic and they failed their tests. The companies that now add urea give you a better chance of passing in ALL States. If you've never used these products, check out real reviews before purchasing. Not all synthetics are created equal...

Ok, life still hasn't let up yet. Busy as can be. Garden thriving. Cannabis laws are changing in Hawaii. Very exciting times indeed!

Huckleberry kush, LA is burning (OG leaner), kimbo kush, and a "mixed gem" from gage green. Woooo!

image22123.jpg
image22128.jpg
image22125.jpg
image22124.jpg
image22126.jpg
image22122.jpg
image22121.jpg
image22127.jpg

Aloha paks looks great bruddah
Theyre gonna make it hard to open a dispensary ttyl bruddah

Bummer man! Hope you get it back before lights-on.

Aloha Bruddah, damn power out? I get short outages here and there if I had a long one I would have to start the generator up
everything I got is dependent on power lights airpumps etc
good thing im not nft or flood and drain more dependent on power
anywho they got a lot of blanks in this amended bill and they took out the production centers and putting everything under a dispensary
cultivation production etc.. looks like they are gonna make it hard for the average person to be able to open one and get ahead
looks like they are gonna make the rich richer they even added in needing to be a licensed health care provider
lots to read they are just making it harder some of the amendments need to be changed, I guess the fight needs to go on
its a good thing seems like they are gonna get it passed but its not a good thing if only people with tons of money can get a dispensary open keep the poor poor and let the rich get richer our politicians need to wake up
Great Skunkday to you Bruddah Paks :thumb:

Aloha Bruddah, damn power out? I get short outages here and there if I had a long one I would have to start the generator up
anywho they got a lot of blanks in this amended bill and they took out the production centers and putting everything under a dispensary
cultivation production etc.. looks like they are gonna make it hard for the average person to be able to open one and get ahead
looks like they are gonna make the rich richer they even added in needing to be a licensed health care provider
lots to read they are just making it harder some of the amendments need to be changed, I guess the fight needs to go on
its a good thing seems like they are gonna get it passed but its not a good thing if only people with tons of money can get a dispensary open keep the poor poor and let the rich get richer our politicians need to wake up

Thats exactly what they did here in Vegas. First you have to pay thousands of dollars just to put an app in to get a license and then the only chance you have of actually getting one is if you're one of the people that is regularly paying off the board... Then on top of that they put these crazy laws in place like each grow facility has to have more than double the sq feet than you are actually growing in and needs to have multiple security guards and on and on. By the time all the laws followed and people are paid off its gonna be like 600 an oz or some insanity. I have been trying to talk the wife into moving to a more friendly state were we could get started with a small grow op to save money for a real one someday so we can quit the corporate grind and chill and farm for a living :)

I have been trying to talk the wife into moving to a more friendly state were we could get started with a small grow op to save money for a real one someday so we can quit the corporate grind and chill and farm for a living :)

Things are changing so fast, I'd be hesitant to make a change right now, but that's just me.

Thanks for all the support everyone, nice to see you stopping by Dugan :passitleft:

Fuck if I'm understanding you correctly, they've made it so the dispensary needs to be its own production center? That's fucking bullshit. ive got lots of reading to do.

he jist and someone to contact

Aloha from the Medical Cannabis Coalition of Hawaii,

**Here is your UPDATE of the Changes to the Medical Marijuana
Dispensary Bill (HB321-SD1 Amendments).**

In yesterday's joint hearing (of the Senate Health and
PublicSafety/Intergovernmental & Military Affairs Committees) many
changes were made to HB321 HD1-- in the form of Senate amendments.

SD1-The Committee Report (SSCR1104) is available HERE.

<SSCR1104>

Bear in mind please that these changes will not necessarily be in the
final version that emerges this Session.

Dispensary Licenses can only be issued to Hawaii residents, who are at
least 21 years old and have no history of a felony. The new draft also
introduces a requirement that the licensee be a “ licensed Health
care provider in the state of Hawaii for an unspecified length of time
before applying for a license.”

Cultivation, manufacturing and retail dispensing locations are to be
integrated under one dispensary license.

Licensees will need to be bonded & insured and are required to open
the dispensary within a certain number of days (yet to be determined).

Annual Reviews will be performed by the Department of Health to assess
renewal qualifications. The DOH may perform unannounced inspections.

Number of Dispensaries and Placement

The exact number of dispensaries is not stated, but the ratio of
dispensaries to patients is removed in favor of setting a number in
statute. While we do not yet know what this number will be, comments
from the senators suggest the number of licensees will be relatively
small to start and can be expanded as needed.

Laboratory testing of products is mandatory and the dispensary
licensee must demonstrate the capacity to conduct “thorough chemical
and pharmaceutical analysis of medical marijuana” to “ensure the
quality, consistency, purity, potency and safety of medicine”.

Security measures will be HIGH at all of the locations (cultivation,
manufacturer and dispensaries) and include fencing, alarms and video
surveillance. The bill also creates several new criminal offenses for
various actions such as falsifying documents, storing medicine
improperly, and processing marijuana using “flammable solvents.”

Reciprocity is included, so that qualifying patients from other states
will be allowed to make purchases.

Physician Recommendations are no longer limited to the patient's
“primary care physician”. Any licensed MD (in the State of Hawaii)
may issue the written certification.

TIMING The bill next has to pass through a hearing of a joint
Judiciary
<Committees>
and Ways and Means
<Committees>
committee (Please contact the office of Senator Keith-Agaran to urge
him to schedule this bill for a hearing).

When it passes these Committees, it will go for a vote on the Senate
floor. Then it crosses back to the House because that's where it
originated. The relevant committees chairs then say if they agree or
disagree with the version the Senate send over. They will certainly
disagree.

THEN the bill will go to Conference Committee where the final version
will be hashed out. The Conference Committee members will include the
Chairs of the Committees that have heard the bill and others
(appointed by the Speaker and President of the Senate).

THEN assuming agreement can be reached, it goes to the Governor for
his approval before it becomes law. All this being said, the stated
goal of the legislators is to have the first dispensaries operating as
soon as possible. Legislators indicated that it might be possible to
start as soon as the first quarter of 2016.

Action Needed. Please phone Senator Gilbert Keith-Agaran's office to
urge him to schedule HB321 SD1. Phone: (808) 586-7344.

MAHALO for hanging the there through this lengthy and complicated
process!

Please remember: "Hope Lives in Action". Thank you for all that you
are doing to help modernize our medical cannabis system,

Wendy Gibson R.N., Organizer for the Medical Cannabis Coalition of
Hawaii

Back
Top Bottom