PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Garden

...what woman wouldn't look askance at any of us who start to take an unusual interest (or any interest) in ironing...all of a sudden:laugh:

And just whose iron would that be after all? :laughtwo:

As in ... "Um, honey ... what were you doing with my iron? It smells like pot! My blouse smells like pot!"

:laughtwo:

As Emily Litella would say ... "Oh! ... well that's different! ... never mind. :cheesygrinsmiley:" (I miss Gilda Radner.)

So only her hair will smell like pot? :;):

Flat iron people! For straightening hair! LOL get a digital temp controlled one if can.

Press HARD don't break your iron, but really smash that bud. 2-3 SECONDS per press. No longer!

:rofl: now thats funny! makes me wonder how many of us never thought of a hair iron because we cant relate due to lack of certain keratin containing strands that emanate, or used to, from the cranium :thumb:

ooohhhhh....flat iron...I've forgotten all about them. Have not seen one in years. :laughtwo:

Guess I'll be doing an Am*zon search for one of those fancy ones' with digital temperature control...

And were these fresh buds or dried? Do the High brix characteristics carry through to the concentrate?

Dried buds! Sorry forgot to specify.

As for high brix characteristics in concentrate...hmm I can't say for sure. It does have a deeper feel and body effect than bho, much more like dabbing some nice ice water hash. And totally passes my personal quality check, flavor appearance and effect. All on point. Really enjoying this stuff.

And that's all I needed! I'm thinking of finding a cheap analog flat iron and testing the temp with an infrared thermometer. That should be cheaper.

You can get a digital at Wallyworld for $16.

I'll probably do both, good call gov! :passitleft:

In the meantime, here is a nug from my plant of the month entry, LA is Burning.

image20389.jpg

Flat iron set to 340, press .25g hard between a folded piece of parchment paper. Two presses gets most of it. Some still left on a third press.

Just started reading your thread. That is insane, man :high-five:
I actually have some shatter among many other concentrates in my stash, but I cannot smoke it cause I don't have the equipment! Well, I'm gonna have to fix this in the future.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom