PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Garden

The buds from this last round of high Brix plants grown with 2 PlatinumLED p600s are my best yet! Surely a winning combo.

image22600.jpg

Tasty looking med's, Tav - Excellent!
I can't wait to pull down some HB buds.

Tav, great to see you! They look very dense! what strain(s) is that?

Thanks! There is 2 phenos of Ms U jack, some kimbo Kush, LA is burning, greencrack, and sour diesel.

Wow man. Those look so tasty.... My first harvest comes down on Wednesday! I bought a Cvault for the cure and everything. Not even going to try it for a month until it's ready! I hope mine look a little like yours does!

The cure is SO important. I'm sure your harvest is going to be great! Wait 6 weeks if you can, that's when I really start seeing major changes in flavor!

Tasty looking med's, Tav - Excellent!
I can't wait to pull down some HB buds.

You're gonna love it.

Great Looking buds Bruddah :thumb:

Cheeee mahalo braddah!!!!!

Paka wasup homie what's the best s & p inline fan I don't need to draw heat out just kill the smell my room is 4×8 appreciate any help!!!

Td150 silent on high would do it, I use one on low in my 4x4, works perfect. High would really suck in the tent haha.

Thanks! There is 2 phenos of Ms U jack, some kimbo Kush, LA is burning, greencrack, and sour diesel.

The cure is SO important. I'm sure your harvest is going to be great! Wait 6 weeks if you can, that's when I really start seeing major changes in flavor!

You're gonna love it.

Cheeee mahalo braddah!!!!!

Td150 silent on high would do it, I use one on low in my 4x4, works perfect. High would really suck in the tent haha.

does the fan come with a built in fan speed controller or do i have to buy one??? any links would be appreciated as well

does the fan come with a built in fan speed controller or do i have to buy one??? any links would be appreciated as well

These fans do NOT come with a speed controller. They are 2-speed fans that ALSO require an appropriate cord to be wired to the fan...which does not come with it either. But they are the best fans I've seen or used for noise dampening in garden applications.

:cool:

Hey Tav,

This probably isn't anything you don't already know but I read it on IFLS today and thought you might be interested. Its good to see some legit studies finally being done.

Although many people advocate that medicinal marijuana can treat epilepsy, there have actually been few formal trials to demonstrate this, and the majority of evidence in support of its use for this condition has been anecdotal, rather than robustly scientific. In spite of this, some researchers believe it is still worth scrutinizing further, and it seems that their pursuit may have paid off as a new clinical trial has demonstrated that it could be effective in some individuals.

According to the study, a liquid form of medicinal marijuana may help prevent seizures in some children with severe epilepsy who have failed to respond to other treatments. Although further investigations are warranted, these promising early results will hopefully spur more research into the use of medicinal marijuana for those suffering with epilepsy, which could benefit the large number of patients who don't respond to, or can't tolerate, conventional treatments. The findings will be presented at the American Academy of Neurology's 67th Annual Meeting.

For the trial, scientists enrolled a total of 213 individuals, ranging from young children to adults, with 12 different types of severe epilepsy, some of which can cause intellectual disability. Participants were given cannabidiol, one of the active compounds in cannabis that is known to exert some medical effects but does not get people high. As the main goal was to investigate safety and tolerance, the trial was not placebo controlled, so all of the participants and trial leaders knew what was being administered.

Some participants dropped out during the trial so they were not included in the analysis, but 137 completed the 12-week investigation. On average, the remaining individuals experienced a 54% decrease in the number of seizures throughout the duration of the trial. Furthermore, those with a particular type of epilepsy known as Dravet syndrome experienced a similar reduction in the number of convulsive seizures. Of those who dropped out, 12 did so because of side effects, which were experienced in 10% of all trial participants. These included things like drowsiness, sleepiness and diarrhea.

While these results are certainly encouraging, especially since so few formal clinical trials have been conducted on this particular form of medical marijuana, it is unfortunately limited because it was not a controlled study and it was not blinded. Furthermore, at this stage it is unclear how the drug is causing this apparent reduction in seizures. But since it seems to be generally well-tolerated, hopefully larger and more in-depth studies can now be designed, which should tell us more about how effective it is.

Stellar looking buds, Bud!

These fans do NOT come with a speed controller. They are 2-speed fans that ALSO require an appropriate cord to be wired to the fan...which does not come with it either. But they are the best fans I've seen or used for noise dampening in garden applications.

:cool:

Can u post links to exactly what I need to run that fan I would greatly appreciate it

Tav, I remember a while back you showing pics of pink/purple trichomes. Do you recall what strain that was on? Have you had it happen with other strains? Is it just the genetics? It isn't just some led back lighting is it?

It was D Cure by Gage green. ChemD x grape stomper bx2 if I'm not mistaken. She's been on the sideline for a bit while I did some pheno hunting. I just flipped one plant of her and have a few more waiting on the wing. Very excited for those truly purple spotted trichomes. Not a lighting trick.

Back
Top Bottom