PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Garden

Tavosvo, truly beautiful!! :) Do you usually flush your girls after the CD and before the transition back to GE?

Last round I was using 15g pots so flushing was a bit out of the question, I could barely lift them when fully saturated!

This time I'm back in 7g, so I figured I'd try it out. It absolutely makes sense. The candy kush loved it. Now, I'll flush whenever I want to switch the soil energy. Which is really only 2 or 3 times. Flush after first cats, flush before a late cat/transplant around week 7, then flush again before energy till chop.. And sometimes I just water a couple extra times instead of flushing to let the plant use up the last drench before switching energies.

You grow some of the sickest looking plants Tavo. Man, those are tasty. :cool:

exceptional looking plants!!!

Right on guys. Really we all know the secret - there is no secret!

Forgot to add that my panama DC , middle of week 5 got its first cat drench last night. She hasn't had anything to eat in the form of a drench since 9/5/14. That's 7 weeks if I'm not mistaken, and she is by far the happiest healthiest plant I've grown. Must be the landrace Panama. Deep chunk isn't too muddled up either. Chee! Pics soon!

"D Cure" (Chemdawg D x Grapestomper BX2) by Gage Green Genetics. Day 35 of 12/12

image15116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom