PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Garden

Masterful growing, Tavo! :thumb:

It's always a joy (tinged with some jealousy) to see your updates! :laughtwo:

+reps!

Mahalo everyone! Here is d cure - she just got energy last night, so that would be the second time since the cat drenches. She just keeps pushing nice white pistils and continues to fatten up! Water a couple times then I'll give her a good transplant soak, then ride energy to the finish!

image15302.jpg

Those are amazing looking buds. Great job man. Candy Kush is def on my to do list, I'd def like to hear your smoke report when she is done. Congrats again.

I loved Huckleberry shakes when I lived up in Washington state...

Think I'm going to love Huckleberry Kush considerably more...

Can't wait to start growing out my beans in 3 weeks or so...soil is cooking away.

LMAO..Whoa..I need 1 more hit! :)
Tav, amazing buds and pictures of them. Does it smell like huckleberries.

Chopping this weekend?

I'm not sure what a real huckleberry smells or tastes like, but I had some huckleberry ice cream the other night and I would say if you mixed a bunch of dank kush into that stuff, you'd be close! The buds smell of dank kush and sweet and sour berries. Really fucking epic like nothing I've had!

Maybe this weekend...maybe next week!

Candy kush, almost pau, and easily the sweetest smelling plant I've had in my garden. Wicked artificial blueberry sweeeeeet. And the undersides of the leaves are dank dank dank garlicky kush like the huckleberry. What!!??! Can't wait to smoke some cured buds of this girl. I think I'm in for a real treat.

Oh ya, and I found and ordered some ohelo (hawaiian huckleberry) jam. Cheehuuu

image15338.jpg
image15339.jpg
image15340.jpg
image15341.jpg

lmao...My wife lived in Hawaii for 4 years back in the 80's. She still says "pau" for being finished with something. My kids do too...lol, too funny.

Hawaiian words that are still in my vocabulary:

Kapu
Okole
Shishi
Akamai
Lo lo
Mahalo
Pakalolo
and of course the Hawaiian names for fish: Ahi, Aku, Ono, MahiMahi, etc.

I love the pidgeon accent and the Hawaiian words! Now I want to go visit.....lol.

Hawaiian words that are still in my vocabulary:

Kapu
Okole
Shishi
Akamai
Lo lo
Mahalo
Pakalolo
and of course the Hawaiian names for fish: Ahi, Aku, Ono, MahiMahi, etc.

I love the pidgeon accent and the Hawaiian words! Now I want to go visit.....lol.

Cheeeeeehuuuu doc you like come and smoke some pakalolo den talk pidgin? AURYTE

Those are some gorgeous leaves. The buds are phenomenal...+1 to ya!

Wish I could try some of that Huckleberry. Looks delicious.:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom