PakaloloHawaii's LED High Brix Garden

Yep....flowers like that attract leprechauns. I hate those bastards, but i completely understand why they break into grow rooms where that kind of stuff lives.

Those are just stupendous plants!

How about a dinner party that starts at 2 PM and goes till late? Tav, Curso, Graytail, and all the brix gang (sorry to leave out names) bring their best produce and we all pitch in and buy stuff for Curso to cook....and we smoke and talk story?

That sounds kinda fun.....

Yep....flowers like that attract leprechauns. I hate those bastards, but i completely understand why they break into grow rooms where that kind of stuff lives.

How about a dinner party that starts at 2 PM and goes till late? Tav, Curso, Graytail, and all the brix gang (sorry to leave out names) bring their best produce and we all pitch in and buy stuff for Curso to cook....and we smoke and talk story?

I'm in if I can gather enough bread and there aren't a lot of sick folks. :thumb:

I'm speechless over those purple trichs! Amazing! :bravo:

What a killer grow!

+reps!

Weed elves! Had one in san diego one time! Bastards! :)

Weed elves! Had one in san diego one time! Bastards! :)

I had a go with one in Lubbock Texas in 1984. I had a male plant that I grew for grins in my backyard. It was over 7 feet tall and had gorgeous, huge leaves. Half of it disappeared one night and I left it to reveg the rest of summer. Stupid elf didn't realize it was a dude... :straightface:

Sorry guys been a real busy week! Out of town for the weekend, left my garden to fend for itself. Fingers crossed! Gave everything a good soak and trimmed up all my moms. Only worried about a couple plants....the thirsty ones. Anyway, should be something to look at soon!

Happy belated thanksgiving 420mag. Extremely grateful for this community!

Oh man my subscription list is huge and I got pages to read on so many threads! Crap!

Hey Shrike , I'm always on the hunt for a quieter fan , which unit are you referring to ?

Understood...and I've been using a S&P TD for the last 4 years. GREAT fan and I am already looking to switch to the new, more silent one for the new tent.

:::Apologies, Tav. I am in no way trying to hijack your thread....back to this mode...:popcorn:

Just wired it up this weekend and will be hanging it in my tent the beginning of this week.

It is slimmer and more elongated than my old '150. I think it is even cooler looking than the old one. Plugged it in and it is definitely the quietest fan I have been around. I'll let you know how quiet after I start using it in real world conditions in the tent...:thumb:

image16277.jpg

So fucking busy sorry guys. Pics real soon. Promise.

Here is a doob I smoked last night it was seriously the best I've ever had?

So high. Indescribably toasted.

Back
Top Bottom