Papaya - CFL - Stealth - DWC - Hydro Grow Journal

Thanks for the kind words and comments!

Haha mrrobert, yea im pretty proud of how papaya has done. I hope the buds are as dense as they look LOL... Ive been checking trichomes and squeezing them a little. They feel nice and dense! And the aroma and stickiness from these buds are UNBELIEVABLE!

Thanks Nwgrower! Thats what i was thinking and i actually added nutes back to her after i did a reservoir change about 4 hours later. Those dang leaves misled me on when she was ready so i kinda panicked lol... I learn something new everyday!! Im still keeping her around 650-700 ppm.

Took a closer look at the trichomes on buds today and im seeing about 50/50 clear and milky. No amber on buds yet. Like you said im thinking a good 7-10 days to start flushing. Ill keep everyone updated!

Im still reading and debating on how i want to harvest her... My thought are im going to leave her in darkness for 3 days. The last 24 hours possibly put ice in her reservoir? Then cut and hang her upside down as a whole plant in the dark. 48 hours later cut her remaining big fan leaves and leave her hanging at least 5 more days to dry. Then i will trim her and hang her individual branches like that for a day or two if needed. Then into my jars with Boveda Medium 8 Gram Humidipak 62%! Im looking for the smoothest best flavor..... I guess we all are looking for that lol...

:thumb:

When it comes to trimming/harvesting I pluck all the fan leaves off while there still in the buckets makes trimming MUCH easier imo, then chop, trim, and hang in darkness for 5-7 days then into paper bags. Then finaly ziplocks! If your gonna have a big bag for a while ive noticed zip lock s definitely do the best.

Thanks and welcome eLinc! Im running around 500 of actual watts! I use the 26 watt bulbs. I have all 2700k except for 2 6500k spectrum bulbs in my tent! For vegging i use only 6500k. I do however have a few 23 watt bulbs as I already had them so i used them. I hope this answers your questions! Let me know if you have any more. Are you getting ready to start you own grow? If you do, make sure you start a grow journal and we will be here to help you out along the way!! :thumb:

Welcome to :420:

Thanks man and awesome your running about the same as I am. Ive started journals on other sites but want to start one here but it wont let me post pics yet. They're almost 30 days into veg, gonna flower in a week or 2.

on the qwestion of how many watts of cfl i use. well, i now only use one small one. lol. for the new cuttings. after roots, i put in one gallons, and under a t-8 (two, four ft tubes) at 6500k. after i put in fives, they go under my t-5 sunblaze. eight-four ft tubes of 6500k. my bloom is a pair of 600 watt sunmasters. of course, a while ago, today, i vacumed the room. set off a bomb, and tomorrow, will bleach the room. i have some healthy god buds i saved, and sprayed with floromite. but, alas, i may decide to stop the hobby...after all. i have health issues to deal with. hopefully, they wont deal with me.....no more weed smoke. thats for sure....

Day 78 from seed and day 50 of flowering!

Papaya is doing great still! She is really drinking the nutes now so im very glad i waited. I can see that her buds are getting bigger and thicker.

Im checking trichomes daily. All of them are starting to turn cloudy with still some clear. No ambers yet! So im thinking at least another week. Im going to let her go with nutes until i start seeing some amber and start my flush... This should give me at least a week flush im hoping. I want to harvest around 5-10% amber!

I will most likely update with some pics tonight!

:thumb:

.....no more weed smoke. thats for sure....

I am currently looking into edibles but primarily for their on-the-go convenience. A close secondary concern is pulmonary aggravation but edibles may be a viable alternative for you if desired.

All the best,
/Obi Wan

Just thought i would drop by and let you know...........I NO LONGER USE FROZEN WATER BOTTLES!!!!! Your the best nitro!!! Just cant get over that tea. 8 days with water temps at 77 - and i dont even care lol - just the sweet smell of clean nutes

+++++++++reps for you my man!

Day 78 from seed and day 50 of flowering!

Time for some pic updates! Also wanted to mention i came in today and papaya had fell through the tote AGAIN.... Even with the previous duck tape on the net pot. This time i FINALLY got her back up and really wrapped her good this time LOL... Check out the photo...

Check out PAPAYA's TRUNK! Shes kinda shy so dont look to long..... :rofl:

8071.png

8072.png

Right side of plant! Front the top of that big bud to the lower where those buds start is around 2 FEET!!! To bad there is a small gap in between them!

8073.png

Left side of plant!

8074.png

8075.png

8076.png

8077.png

8078.png

8079.png

80710.png

80711.png

80712.png

80713.png

Wow looking ridonkulous !! Amazing cola !!! Fantastic job man !!

Looking good grape , what size net pot is that and by fell threw you mean the entire pot fell into the res ?

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

guttamane2486 , That is correct. The netpot fell through the tote into the reservoir. This has happened a few times as she got bigger due to the weight pushing down on the plastic lid. I even have heavy duty netpots which is a thicker plastic... My lid is bowed in and kinda side ways lol.... It will work for another week or so until harvest with the duck tape! If and when i run DWC again i will do things a little different... For sure need something a little sturdier!

Back
Top Bottom