Pat Gets Hairy With A Gorilla

LoL my other harvest is almost finished so my days of bong hits are slow and easy :rofl: I love doing gardening while nicely baked. I must still build that screen brother. Going to be a bit of a tricky one as it will be modular making it possible to take out the tent completely. Tucking will be so much easier than trying to open the sides of the tent :party: the tomato cage should work well bru, I also have big plans for my next grow after this, LoL okay lets be honest fellas, who doesn't daydream of what they can get next, do better and improve. Add some new things, experiment, endless possibilities man and you can just absorb all that info :ganjamon:
Hey Kid where is your homie that started his journal? Been quiet like some bloke trying to break in when you sleep :rofl:

Haha I need to bitch at the man and tell him to hop on his journal. He likes to eat a lot of edibles and stays heavily medicated so he slacks sometimes lol. His garden is killing it though so ill tell him to throw up some pics!

Seems taking it out would also allow for a very good defol as well not having to crawl under a bit the way I do lol. When do ya think you'll start building it? I wanna see the finished product of that as well as your harvest. I feel you on that steady smoking though I'm on all reserve stashes until this next harvest sadly and I'm on day 9...

I can't lie, I love imagining the endless possibilities with this lovely passion I have for cannabis. I will turn a lot of my imagining into reality here in the next 5 to 10 years.

Haha I need to bitch at the man and tell him to hop on his journal. He likes to eat a lot of edibles and stays heavily medicated so he slacks sometimes lol. His garden is killing it though so ill tell him to throw up some pics!

Seems taking it out would also allow for a very good defol as well not having to crawl under a bit the way I do lol. When do ya think you'll start building it? I wanna see the finished product of that as well as your harvest. I feel you on that steady smoking though I'm on all reserve stashes until this next harvest sadly and I'm on day 9...

I can't lie, I love imagining the endless possibilities with this lovely passion I have for cannabis. I will turn a lot of my imagining into reality here in the next 5 to 10 years.

Heavy medicated on some butter :Namaste: haha bru I just ask because his garden is such a nice looking one so strange you wouldn't flaunt it like a 13 inch cock.
I will definitely start it in this month bru, the girl is just filling out this current pot with roots so when she is ready the net will be also and into the new pot she will go. I can't even remember the pot size for the one she currently is in but the next pot will be even bigger :party: I will have to get some outdoor stock again to keep me going. Imagine being here in 5-10 years. Being experienced like bosses all round bru. The Duggans, the LA's, the Sue's, even the Ziggy's...I can say alot of names but you get the point bro :passitleft::passitleft:

Already tried it bro, will have to go by there again on Monday or such. Have been super busy the last month so haven't had time at all. The problem isn't getting the beans here it is getting them through customs. Johannesburg is much more slack in terms of customs and what they let go through and what not. Bonza was voted as one of the only ones that has had beans delivered here and made it through customs. Sucks a hairy prick tbh but can't change that.

I bought my Amnesia Haze seeds from these guys Marijuana Seeds – Nirvana™ Shop and went for the "Stealth packaging" option and it arrived normal snail mail. Stealth packaging is basically just a piece of cardboard with a cutout in the center containing the seeds which are in blister packaging. This is then stuffed in an envelope with "Greetings from Holland" on the front so it kinda gives you the impression it's just a fat postcard. Took a month to get here though so other than a bit of nervous stress it was painless. I can't really comment on quality yet as this is my first grow and it's only a month into veg. They have been graceful little ladies so far though :thumb:

I agree looks clean homie
Appreciated brother :passitleft:
I bought my Amnesia Haze seeds from these guys Marijuana Seeds — Nirvana Shop and went for the "Stealth packaging" option and it arrived normal snail mail. Stealth packaging is basically just a piece of cardboard with a cutout in the center containing the seeds which are in blister packaging. This is then stuffed in an envelope with "Greetings from Holland" on the front so it kinda gives you the impression it's just a fat postcard. Took a month to get here though so other than a bit of nervous stress it was painless. I can't really comment on quality yet as this is my first grow and it's only a month into veg. They have been graceful little ladies so far though :thumb:
Shot buddy. Me and Skoon bought from Gorilla Seeds and tried Bonza, not sure if he would want to try again in a short while like end of the year perhaps or not
Fucken A ek se!!!!
LoL we are pretty kak bru :rofl:

Yo, so I was just busy around the house today not doing much. Some photos of the girl. One of the bigger fan leaves has a small spot on which looks like my previous problem so not 100% sure it is still having that problem or not. Guess we will have to see how the girl gets on
420-magazine-mobile1717946471.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1441185366.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1470886257.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1319238675.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2083401743.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1244869787.jpg

420-magazine-mobile532663750.jpg

420-magazine-mobile706137455.jpg

Within the next week I want to have my drip system up and running. Bought pretty much all of the things but want to make a few small changes. Also got a runoff screen in place. Needs a bit of bending though as it is skew.

Hope everyone has a great weekend so far, blessings friends :passitleft:

Yo, so I was just busy around the house today not doing much. Some photos of the girl. One of the bigger fan leaves has a small spot on which looks like my previous problem so not 100% sure it is still having that problem or not. Guess we will have to see how the girl gets on
420-magazine-mobile1717946471.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1441185366.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1470886257.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1319238675.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2083401743.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1244869787.jpg

420-magazine-mobile532663750.jpg

420-magazine-mobile706137455.jpg

Within the next week I want to have my drip system up and running. Bought pretty much all of the things but want to make a few small changes. Also got a runoff screen in place. Needs a bit of bending though as it is skew.

Hope everyone has a great weekend so far, blessings friends :passitleft:

Snap bro I love the look of that tie down lst .

Are those pipe cleaners ?

Looking forward to seeing your drip system pat..

Snap bro I love the look of that tie down lst .

Are those pipe cleaners ?

Looking forward to seeing your drip system pat..
Whats up Joe :passitleft: shot I try and keep it all neat now. Those big fan leaves will be removed in a short while to make space for tying down the topped branches shooting out now. I use normal string I buy at the store. Nothing special but it is cheap and if it gives problems I have a whole roll of it :rofl:
420-magazine-mobile90543150.jpg

The things I bought for the system. I tried something already but I don't like it that way. Going to see if I can't make a few adjustments on that. Also got my new pot ready for transplant
420-magazine-mobile1584194151.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1507180079.jpg

Asked Skoon if he could look up some L measurements and this is a 17L pot. I hope it will be enough, twice the size of the pots he has so hopefully I get some decent results from it :passitleft:
Late to the party . . looking good pat. Subbed up .

Iti
Whats up Iti how you been brother? Shot for the kind words man, just fighting this girl in submission early on :rofl:

I bought my Amnesia Haze seeds from these guys Marijuana Seeds — Nirvana. Shop and went for the "Stealth packaging" option and it arrived normal snail mail. Stealth packaging is basically just a piece of cardboard with a cutout in the center containing the seeds which are in blister packaging. This is then stuffed in an envelope with "Greetings from Holland" on the front so it kinda gives you the impression it's just a fat postcard. Took a month to get here though so other than a bit of nervous stress it was painless. I can't really comment on quality yet as this is my first grow and it's only a month into veg. They have been graceful little ladies so far though :thumb:

Greetings! This is my first grow of bought seeds they came hereNZ by NZ post from California. I received them in 2 weeks safe and sound. I ordered then just regular shipping and they came just as you described yours. I sprouted them it's been 1 week now they have sprouted & about 2 in. Tall. Oh they are Northern Lights Auto. I'll try to learn to send photos.
Well Cheers everyone; and thanks for your help! .

Greetings! This is my first grow of bought seeds they came hereNZ by NZ post from California. I received them in 2 weeks safe and sound. I ordered then just regular shipping and they came just as you described yours. I sprouted them it's been 1 week now they have sprouted & about 2 in. Tall. Oh they are Northern Lights Auto. I'll try to learn to send photos.
Well Cheers everyone; and thanks for your help! .
Whats up Baker, I wanted to ask are you using your phone or tablet with the app or are you using your computer? Do you have a journal going already? Feel free to share it brother :passitleft:

Pat, look up "tufting", it where you leafs look like they are stiched like a quilt blanket. This is a PH issue, your spots are a form of lockout due to you PH being off. I'd say your feed/water is just a bit over 7. Other then the tufting, plant looks great.

Cheers

Pat, look up "tufting", it where you leafs look like they are stiched like a quilt blanket. This is a PH issue, your spots are a form of lockout due to you PH being off. I'd say your feed/water is just a bit over 7. Other then the tufting, plant looks great.

Cheers
Appreciate it brother. Would you say I need to check pH every second or third day? I usually try and aim to get the pH to about 5.5 on the batch. Unless it fluctuates so much that it is running towards 7 in 3/4 days of standing. I will definitely go make a new batch this morning and run it through the girl. Blessings to you :adore::adore:

Back
Top Bottom