Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Pigeons420 Flies the Koupe & Goes Perpetual in 2015

am along for the ride am new to all this so hope to learn

picture of my baby at 25 days
Alchemy_Top.jpg

Make sure you get either a Phresh or CAN filter... Its the only two reliable ones that I can vouch for! They are more expensive but last!

I will keep that in mind. I have done no homework on the issue so I'm have some reading todo first. Thanks for the 2 cents.

picture of my baby at 25 days
Alchemy_Top.jpg

She's beautiful Bear! I'm excited you could join us! My girls are always looking for a friend. What's her name?

I've always used can fan cans and there filters. But for upcoming retiring to a tent thread I decided to try something more new so went with platinum led and vortex s 6" Fan with phresh filter. Got a 5x5 tent for the led trial as well.

I'll let you know here in a few days what I think of can vs phresh and can vs vortex. My can products are twice as big.

If you wouldn't mind Dutty? That would eh great. I will be purchasing one in the next week.

I just took a look at both CAN and PHresh online. And you're right Hunter, expensive. 170$ when I can get one on Amazon for 80$ It's a Ventech?

Can't wait to see you have fun with your new toys! :peace::passitleft::high-five:

Welcome Rascio! Thanks for joining the party! Please, make yourself comfy.

Harvested Tutenkhamon on Tuesday. Didn't get anything crazy. About a 3/4 of an ounce. She was an auto and I just wanted her in and out. Now she's curing. Well being burped, it's been 12 hours since I put it into a jar.
image26046.jpg

havent named her the grower i got the seeds from say she is a strain called alchemy but havent been able to find that strain anywhere

Thanks for all the attention folks!

I am so excited to get this underway. I haven't checked the mail yet to see if my inline fan has arrived. I'm excited to get an update underway first.

There's a lot of talent that has gathered in this journal and I am honoured to host. Please feel free to pipe up anytime, about anything. Whether you've grown 100 grows before this or you are thinking about starting your first one. We were all on our first journal at one point and we know how intimidating it can be to ask a question or express concern etc. So, please don't hesitate.

Lets do an update!

FRIDAY UPDATE

Well with so much happening in here I wont have a problem keeping a daily update on all that's going on. I am constantly training, shifting or topping something. So, I would love to bring you all along!

Lets start in the ***Veg Room***

MATARO BLUE (week 5)

A very beautiful start to this girl. So short and stout. I had plans on cloning this girl, maybe topping her a bit. But because she is so lush and beautiful, I think for the first time, I will just let her grow. I've never let a plant just grow without training her in someway. So, lets just let her grow, shall we?
image26047.jpg
image26048.jpg

FLOWER BOMB KUSH (week 7)

Topped at least 3 times already she is just a social experiment. I will take clones from her for a little while. Just to get the understanding of the process down. I've never cloned before so, why not?
image26049.jpg
image26050.jpg

***Grow Room***

GREEN CRACK (week 1)

Topped about 7-8 times I probably should have left her in veg for a couple more weeks to rebound her stems and strengthen them up. But I didn't. I only have room for 2 plants in my veg room and she was the first to get the boot to flower.
I am continuously training her to stay even in the canopy. I come down and bend her 2-3 times a day.
image26051.jpg
image26052.jpg
image26053.jpg
image26054.jpg

Auto ANESTHESIA (week 9)

It's tough to see where she starts and the other girls end but she is the next for harvest. Although she is week 9 of flower, she will probably run into week 11-12. Not to sure what caused her stunt or delay but she's taking her sweet time. I don't really have any problem with that.
image26057.jpg

CRITICAL HOG (week 6)

I currently have another journal dedicated to this girl. I will keep that journal open for her because I think she deserves special attention. I encourage you to stop in and take a look at her progress from beginning to end. She is wonderful and has truly treated me well. What an experiment she has been.
image26058.jpg

Thanks everyone for the support and attention this far! You are all wonderful people and I hope that this weekend brings you peace and comfort!

:Namaste::peace:

good god i could look at them pics all day lol.

I'm glad to hear that! I spend a lot of time in that room.

I'm looking at getting some Method 7 sunglasses for my eyes. Actually, since I brought this up, is there another reputable pair of glasses I can wear? Maybe more affordable?

Back
Top Bottom