Plushberry Grow: Search For A New Go to Gal

Went and took clones for sex, here's the plush afterwards. (Ph was starting to get out of check as visible by bottom leaves)
DCFC00035.JPG

Cuts in my cloner under 2'x4bulb t-5.
DCFC00055.JPG

DCFC00072.JPG

Tri-meter (just got it back) in cloner.
DCFC00102.JPG

I ran 3/4 gal ph'd (r/o+calimagic@5.9) through each plant as they were all a little different(ph) but not way off. As you can tell I have little faith in 1&2 as they are bean poles with no branching and were quick out the gate I believe them suspect as males but I've been fooled before so we'll see soon.

nice setup. ppms a bit high for such small cuts

I couldn't remember where I used to run it for sure so I just mixed as directed (GH rapid start, calimagic, and rezclear) , ph'd the mix, clones cut 45º after 3rd node and dipped in rootech.

awesome setup. plants are so healthy.

Thanx b, I feel its not my best work but running back and forth is different for me less time and control lol.
Clones are all perky now and look happy.
Liking the difference in your two snow white babies by the way.

well, you know what you're doing and I cant wait to see this grow.

I just looked up the genetics of this strain and WOW, what a cluster fuck of awesome genetics.

i'm happy you noticed the variation between my two snow whites. i hope the sativa heavy one one is a female. i never catch sativas like that, especially that young. all sprouts look like indicas to me up until this plant. after the stretch they change into their true form and its easier for me to distinguish their true genetics. i wonder if the stretch will make that baby a super sativa!?

well, you know what you're doing and I cant wait to see this grow.
No pro but I'll give it a go. :morenutes:
I just looked up the genetics of this strain and WOW, what a cluster fuck of awesome genetics.
That's what I thought. I hear good things but want to see how it stacks up to our Blue Cheese(big buddha) and Apollo cuts.
i'm happy you noticed the variation between my two snow whites. i hope the sativa heavy one one is a female. i never catch sativas like that, especially that young. all sprouts look like indicas to me up until this plant. after the stretch they change into their true form and its easier for me to distinguish their true genetics. i wonder if the stretch will make that baby a super sativa!?
I'm sure she'll stretch like crazy and sure its very sativa kinda like I'm sure this squaty one of mine is very indica its leaves are so fat they're almost rounded and structurally it almost looks too tight. I like both.:lot-o-toke:

So I went for my card renewal and they always have a few choices of meds. This time they had black cherry soda (clone only strain and a parent plant to the plushberry). Obviously I would like to know what it is like for comparison. NOT IMPRESSED! anyone else try it? I'm hoping it was a bad specimen, in fact the only thing it had going for it was the fact it was almost black and draws your attention and that's it. Lucky we know that there are a few nice plushberry phenos to be had, but just a let down in parentage strain.

The clones started looking lazy today so I checked them for signs of rooting. White bumps everywhere so it won't be long and I'll know the he's from she's. As soon as I have roots I'm flipping them for sex then we'll see where we go from there. As for the "from seed" plants they look good and have recovered nicely. These are the smallest plants that I have taken cuts from and one was fairly bare after although I'm thinking it looks male or crap structure female. All appear healthy though. Pics over the wknd

the hydroton in the bottom of your pots is not needed. perlite adds aeration as well as drainage, vermiculite acts as a catalyst for the roots and retains water. placing the hydroton for drainage reduces the space for the roots to grow.

I like the hydroton in anything that will be transplanted they fall out easy and make it easy for roots to spread out into the new soil. but I dot not use them for flower.

So I went for my card renewal and they always have a few choices of meds. This time they had black cherry soda (clone only strain and a parent plant to the plushberry). Obviously I would like to know what it is like for comparison. NOT IMPRESSED! anyone else try it? I'm hoping it was a bad specimen, in fact the only thing it had going for it was the fact it was almost black and draws your attention and that's it. Lucky we know that there are a few nice plushberry phenos to be had, but just a let down in parentage strain.
Yeah I tried a Cannabis Cup Entry Black Cherry Soda I was one of the Best Tasting samples taste of the names sake to the T. The high was not enough to over power many of the other samples that day.It was not black but a purple tinted frosty beauty.

I like the hydroton in anything that will be transplanted they fall out easy and make it easy for roots to spread out into the new soil. but I dot not use them for flower.

Totally agree, not in flower and very little in long veg (mothers etc). I've seen others have PH & PPM issues that way. I feed, water , water , feed and I usually feed light, but haven't had any issues as of yet :wood:

I also seen Plush Berry buds with male flowers a few times. as with a few other Tga strains I've grown so you might get some seeds.

Yeah I tried a Cannabis Cup Entry Black Cherry Soda I was one of the Best Tasting samples taste of the names sake to the T. The high was not enough to over power many of the other samples that day.It was not black but a purple tinted frosty beauty.

Good to hear 303! This I didn't even catch a head change and have gave the last two hoots away. Every once in a while I though I caught a hint of cherry cola taste with a slight floral after taste, but it was only a slight hint here and there. I've known people that go to the cup, but I've never been so lucky myself.

I also seen Plush Berry buds with male flowers a few times. as with a few other Tga strains I've grown so you might get some seeds.

I've grown a lot of tga strains and have only had a few flower issues that in the end made me and my room better. As I said Only a few minor issues most everything of tga's I found something worth keeping and even one I really miss (sqauty low production JTR that tasted exactly like lemonheads and a really mean sativa buzz that when over done left most sweaty and paranoid). I could talk bad about many breeders though as I've been imo blatantly ripped off by a few that I thought to be reputable. I know others who have had trouble with some of tga's gear but they also had trouble with other things I have not as in clones that we both ran.

Had an issue if any admins are watching I accidentally uploaded my last pics as fliers sorry to whomever I caused headache.

DCFC00036.JPG
from seed plants day 33 topped.
DCFC00046.JPG
clones starting to root looking lazy/wore-out
DCFC0008.JPG
rooting clone (crappie pic)

nice dude.. real nice. I hope my acid doesn't have the dreaded mosaic virus. its the last of the acid I've got! (im drunk as fuck off that cheap majorska LOL)

Back
Top Bottom