Prof's Lab: Diary Of A Bedroom Farmer

You asked for it!

It's taller than my kids!....
IMG_20201224_221430_copy_4000x5333.jpg

420!....
IMG_20201224_221436_copy_4000x5333.jpg

I just need to put the roof on by the morning....
IMG_20201224_221509_copy_4000x3000.jpg

And that's why I smoke.

Doesn't look the slightest bit wonky, so :welldone:

Get that roof on or that loft extension is going to be full of reindeer poop by morning!
I forgot that I have to build all of the furniture as well.

Doll house broken yet? Wait...don't answer. I don't want to know! Keep calm and carry on.
The doll house is still standing! I'm absolutely shattered though lol. The kids had a good one and even the wolves were well behaved so it's time to put my feet up.

Hope your having a good one too.

Hey 420! Hope everyone has had a good week so far. Everyone keeps banging on about NYE but to me it's my daughter's birthday. More princesses and doll house madness lol.

Time for the final updates of the year and some of the last ones of this thread also.

We have a harvest! Admittedly it is probably the worst harvest of the year but hey. This year can go f*** itself.
There are some nice things in here though....
DSC05386.JPG
DSC05387.JPG
DSC05394.JPG

Purple Professor....
DSC05388.JPG

Pink Professor....
DSC05389.JPG

X18 #1....
DSC05390.JPG

X18 #2....
DSC05391.JPG

Slimeade....
DSC05392.JPG

Chocolatina X Cheap Trick....
DSC05393.JPG

The Purple Professor survived until the end but doesn't look good at all. She smells great though and her actual flowers look quit pretty.....
DSC05395.JPG
DSC05398.JPG

The Pink Professor is a bit like the Tashkurghan. It is hiding a lot of flower. The flower is whispy as hell though and probably won't be much good. Only the very tips seemed to have matured....
DSC05396.JPG
DSC05397.JPG

The good X18 was ok but had pollen sacks hidden deep inside and lower down on the plant. Her buds are quite dense and have a great smell. Not much on her though....
DSC05402.JPG
DSC05401.JPG

The bad X18 has tiny flowers. She's going to weigh next to nothing. The smell is good though that doesn't really make up for her downsides lol....
DSC05399.JPG
DSC05400.JPG

The Slimeade looks almost as good as last time. This one didn't go quite as long though and was grown in slightly warmer temps. Should be good....
DSC05404.JPG
DSC05403.JPG

The Chocolatina X Cheap Trick is lovely. Smells great, is frosty and has compact flowers. Can you guess which strains I will be keeping for myself? lol....
DSC05405.JPG
DSC05407.JPG

The Highland Laos will be coming with me to the next journal. She has taken a turn for the worse but it was to be expected. This one is really up against it. I've had to seal up the tent completely to keep the humidity and tempreture up. If I let it vent then the temp drops to 12C and the humidity is around 25%. With the tent sealed up it is 30C and around 60% RH. She looks much happier with the tent sealed. Another problem with her is that she keeps drying out. Shed was right. The pot now drys out daily and it is easy to forget or to miss the watering time. The small pot is really not helping lol.
On the plus side she hasn't hermied yet despite the extreme stresses and she is still flowering. The flowers actually look pretty good and have some purple shades to them though this is likely to be caused by the low temps. I think we will see this one make it to the end but she may end up like the Purple Professor.
Another thing I have noticed is that she seems to have picked up the pace a bit. The info on this strain suggests that it is generally a long flowering plant going as many as 20 weeks but apparently there are a few that are much faster coming in at around 12 weeks. That would be pretty awesome.
Here she is at around 5 or 6 weeks....
IMG_20201231_170900_copy_3000x4000.jpg
IMG_20201231_170950_copy_3000x4000.jpg
IMG_20201231_170721_copy_3000x4000.jpg
IMG_20201231_170748.jpg
IMG_20201231_170739.jpg
IMG_20201231_170821.jpg
IMG_20201231_170808.jpg

That poor root bound plant! Folks keep telling me that plants grow roots in flower, so upcan that specimen please.
I might just do that. It'll fix a couple issues.
Quite an interesting collection of flowering plants Professor, and I'm sure you'll be happy to see the back of most of them...on their way out to the relatives!
You knows it!
Happy birthday to your daughter and happy new year to the whole Flora family.
Thank you and a happy new year to you and yours also.
I highly doubt I'm going to survive until midnight. I was yawning at lunch lol.

Happy new year folks!

Here is the Auto Dark Devil. Impressive I know lol....
IMG_20201231_185934_copy_4500x6000.jpg

It's not flowering yet and is growing really slowly. I can confirm that I won't be dedicating any tent space in the future to DDA's lol. If I get anymore as a freebie I will stick them outside in the corner of the garden with the landrace's. It looks ok though....
IMG_20201231_185944_copy_4500x6000.jpg

Your DDA looks fine.
Mine looked like crud when they started. Both were variegated mutants. I got a decent amount from the two that I ran. I had a smaller plant that gave around 3 zips and a larger one that gave over 5 zips.

Mine really liked food. I fed them full MC and they didn't hold back.

Happy New Year Peanut! :hug: :love:

Your DDA looks fine.
Mine looked like crud when they started. Both were variegated mutants. I got a decent amount from the two that I ran. I had a smaller plant that gave around 3 zips and a larger one that gave over 5 zips.

Mine really liked food. I fed them full MC and they didn't hold back.

Happy New Year Peanut! :hug: :love:
It was you! Sorry, what I mean is that I was sure that I saw someone do a good job of one. Didn't you win POTM then as well? My brain has been all over the place throughout the second part of last year. I can't even remember what I've grown myself lol.

The full strength nutes is interesting. I went by Hashgirls warning about it being sensitive to nitrogen and have been feeding it on the low side. It'll be due a watering soon so I will bump it up a bit.

Thanks VG and hope you had a good new year's :green_heart:

It was you! Sorry, what I mean is that I was sure that I saw someone do a good job of one. Didn't you win POTM then as well? My brain has been all over the place throughout the second part of last year. I can't even remember what I've grown myself lol.

The full strength nutes is interesting. I went by Hashgirls warning about it being sensitive to nitrogen and have been feeding it on the low side. It'll be due a watering soon so I will bump it up a bit.

Thanks VG and hope you had a good new year's :green_heart:
Yes, I did win POTM with my bigger mutant. You should have heard Chris' reaction when I told him I won with seeds he sent me. :laughtwo: He wanted to know where his cut of the booty was.
He ain't gettin it!!

I fed and treated her like any photoperiod plant with the exception of the longer lighting duration for flower. I was a tad slow on transplanting the second one so she was much smaller but still a decent size.

If I am recalling thing correctly HG wasn't using MC at the time on her DDA like we are. I haven't grown one with any other nute line. Perhaps they are sensitive to different nute lines. MC is supposed to have a unique chelation. Maybe we can feed more with MC?

Back
Top Bottom