Queen's Garden of Green

Please, life is not shit, it's what you do with your shit, either clean it up, or keep blaming others for shitting on you/it's your choice, you decide if life will continue to shit on your head/or to clean it off and keep going on, we all step into shit , but some of us decide to step out of it and clean ourselves off/grace

i think we meant the same thing but from 2 different perspectives.

I have a more negative and cynical outlook on life in general, and was speaking more with a listening ear rather than any advice.

I think, and correct me if im wrong, i dont like to be out of sync with my friends ;)

I think grace has a better outlook on life in general, but was advising from a sort of 'tough woman' perspective, just saying we all take knocks, its how we get up and carry on that counts'

either way...I propose a toast with a big fat dubbie...to all the ones that could have been right...if their lack of self control didnt self destruct the relationship =)

He sounds like a abuser in training, it wasn't a good idea to have him join you on here, and the "Book" you may need to start a new page for yourself, I never post on that thing, I don't want people knowing anything about me, if I did, I'd pick up the phone and say it, not text it. just my thoughts, be real careful when you do see him again/grace

He sounds like a abuser in training, it wasn't a good idea to have him join you on here, and the "Book" you may need to start a new page for yourself, I never post on that thing, I don't want people knowing anything about me, if I did, I'd pick up the phone and say it, not text it. just my thoughts, be real careful when you do see him again/grace

You are so correct. Thank God my wife is not like that. If she read some of the stuff I write! Man o Man! CF would not be happy! I don't watch everything she does either. There is no way a couple can stay together for any length of time if there is no trust. I love my wife and would not cheat on her.

I do not like FB or any other media site that is not anonymous like 420mag! Here we can be free to express ourselves without any fears.

:circle-of-love:

i think we meant the same thing but from 2 different perspectives.

I have a more negative and cynical outlook on life in general, and was speaking more with a listening ear rather than any advice.

I think, and correct me if im wrong, i dont like to be out of sync with my friends ;)

I think grace has a better outlook on life in general, but was advising from a sort of 'tough woman' perspective, just saying we all take knocks, its how we get up and carry on that counts'

either way...I propose a toast with a big fat dubbie...to all the ones that could have been right...if their lack of self control didnt self destruct the relationship =)

Tough Woman, Skirt, anything else you want to tag on me from across the Pond, yes I'm a tough 5 foot little woman, but I can lift over 100 pounds on my own, I do alot of things on my own, because I have no one to do them for me, even my 6 foot husband can't do things I have done, I think us little people are pretty strong, we have to put up with alot of crap, and I've seen alot of crappy situations in my lifetime, enough to see it coming unless it comes from behind, then, boom, you're back in the shit again,/How's it going on your side of the pond friend Gig/grace

Damn Jandre, that is some rage your ex had going on there. I never put my hands on him though he has had me to the point that I wanted to throw something at him but I didn't. Of course since I had blocked him on the "book" he proceeded to email me and once again throw up in my face everything he has done for me. Or to tell me that my friends online don't really know me so I make myself out to be the victim. Funny I thought he was playing the role of the victim? So, I have deactivated my book account until further notice, deleted my email so don't be surprised if he comes on here spewing his hate. He has done it before, contacting my friends, talking mad shit on me hoping that they will no longer be friends with me. If that's love, I sure as hell don't need it. His excuse is he did it because he was mad. I say when mad like being drunk, you speak the truth and show your true colors. For those here who had my email, I plan on creating another one and will PM it to you once I do.

Now he says he no longer wants his stuff that I can throw it away. Once I get my energy up I will do just that. I want all traces of him gone from my life. Sorry for the rant people and being so off topic. And for the drama but I am sure it makes a good read.

This is a Safe Forum, it he Flames, rest assured it will be taken care of.

I am not a negative person, I always try to look at the best of any situation, and I love being alive, and depending on others to make you happy just doesn't happen, you have to be happy with yourself before you can find someone that will truly be your partner for life, it's not easy to do, but being positive helps/grace

This post was directed to Gig, not Queen/grace

Hey, my husband just asked me, when are you going to give up on being on this site, he gets jealous of my time on here, but he has to deal with that, not me. And Queen it does not make for a good read, I truly feel bad for your situation/good vibes your way/grace

Thanks for the kind responses everyone. I don't want to dwell or waste my energy talking about him. So let's talk about something else, shall we? For some reason when I woke up in the middle of the night, actually I was up now that I think about it. And I noticed that my light had went out before it was suppose to. Does it shut off and reset when it gets too hot because it was back on early this morning. I just unplugged it. It is so hard to get the timer right since it is analog. Nothing else in the house was off because at first I thought I had blown a fuse or something.

As soon as I got up, I went to the doctor. Wouldn't you know she called out sick today!!! But the nurse called her while I was there. She decreased the amount of insulin and I am to see her on Monday. But that still leaves me with what am I going to do if it drops too low.

not a clue about over there, but here you can often get 3 for a pound ($1.50?)

i highly reccomend stocking a little bag of fructose sugar when your able, can put it coffee like normal suger, but it has one of the lowest glycemic indexes you can get..a little pinch every now and then may help.

in the mean time here is a list of some random household foods that are low GI, i know cheap ass noodle packs can be bought for pennies.

Apples, oranges, pears, peaches
Beans and lentils
Pasta (all types made from durum wheat)
Sweet potato, peeled and boiled
Sweetcorn
Porridge
Custard
Noodles

time to crack out the lentils from the back of the cupboard? lol

Thanks for the info Gig, I keep forgetting you're across the pond. I am a finicky eater so I don't eat beans at all, nor do I like pears or peaches. Porridge? Would that be like oatmeal? Custard? Wasn't that a general? lol I do love me some corn except for cream corn, that looks like vomit with chunks to me.

i get low blood sugar drs dont seem to care unless it also gets to high , and mine does not,its a family heirloom we all have lbs, lol i just found thos journal i'll have to go back and see what ya got crackin before i can comment on garden stuff,,have you seen a film "the secret" qtl gotta stop saying how broke you are cuz if you say it ,it just keeps being that way, gotta tell your self how wealthy you are and how much you have,and it will be so! i been doing this for 2 yrs and it really works, i never need anything for long, something always happens so i can get the things i want, but before i started thinking that way , i struggled much more,,something to think about
:peace::love:&flower power:thumb:

tl gotta stop saying how broke you are cuz if you say it ,it just keeps being that way, gotta tell your self how wealthy you are and how much you have,and it will be so!

Well BID, I am only speaking the truth and trying to lie to myself saying I am wealthy when I know I am not does not make me wealthy. I don't understand your logic on that. To me that's like saying unicorns and leprechauns exist or if I wish upon a star everything I hope for will come true. The cold hard truth of it is, I am broke with hardly any type of food or anything that I can eat that will help raise my sugar. I would rather be told the truth than to have smoke blown up my ass. I know you mean well.

Well BID, I am only speaking the truth and trying to lie to myself saying I am wealthy when I know I am not does not make me wealthy. I don't understand your logic on that. To me that's like saying unicorns and leprechauns exist or if I wish upon a star everything I hope for will come true. The cold hard truth of it is, I am broke with hardly any type of food or anything that I can eat that will help raise my sugar. I would rather be told the truth than to have smoke blown up my ass. I know you mean well.

Hey there Queen! Great to see you hanging in there. I think what BID meant was if we keep thinking of a negative situation. I know I am very guilty of this. That situation will keep us from moving forward. If we porposely focus our attention on what we need and want. We are now in a possition to move forward. That is the way I look at it.
Keep On Keepin On!
:circle-of-love:

Hi everyone! Sorry for the momentary break there. QueenTokelove, I'm very sorry to hear about your tough times right now. It doesn't sound like this guy deserves anymore attention from you or anyone else, period. So without further ado, let's get back to this awesome grow you have going, shall we? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep your head up, hun, it will get better. :Namaste:

Hi everyone! Sorry for the momentary break there. QueenTokelove, I'm very sorry to hear about your tough times right now. It doesn't sound like this guy deserves anymore attention from you or anyone else, period. So without further ado, let's get back to this awesome grow you have going, shall we? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep your head up, hun, it will get better. :Namaste:

:love: Thank you for getting here so fast! We can always count on you, 420 Girl! :love:

Hi everyone! Sorry for the momentary break there. QueenTokelove, I'm very sorry to hear about your tough times right now. It doesn't sound like this guy deserves anymore attention from you or anyone else, period. So without further ado, let's get back to this awesome grow you have going, shall we? :cheesygrinsmiley:Keep your head up, hun, it will get better. :Namaste:

Thanks for opening my journal back up. And appreciate everything you have done in regards to the situation. Yeah, I am getting hit with a few things at once. And the stress is affecting my health a little bit but I am on top of it. Off to see the doctor tomorrow. And thanks to you guys for showing me support, it really meant a lot to me. You guys as in everyone else and those who sent me a PM. It really meant a lot to me.

Like 420Girl said, back to the grow. The temps are running pretty nice, it's 84 and humidity 50. I have increased the nutes and the widow seems to be recovering. I am seeing a lot of new growth since I topped. And some growth spurts out of all of them. And the pepper that could is still alive too though it has not shed it's shell yet. Here are the latest pics. I have done horrible about labeling them but I seem to know which one is which when I look at them...

007686.jpg
006719.jpg
005838.jpg
004871.jpg
003938.jpg
002998.jpg

Back
Top Bottom