Queen's Royal Green Garden

Be wary of nutritionists. 148? height is one factor. Ethnicity, ie genes are also a factor. The BMI is also a sham. Mine is high, but I am tall and skinny, my doc says "loose ten lbs.", I say "where exactly?" I have a tiny pot belly he points to, there he says. I say "that's my survival fat. when it all goes down I'll be able to last longer and need less food, than a perfect fit me". he laughs every time. I am 5 '11 and weigh in at a whopping 165 lbs. Loose weight ha! My mass is muscle and bone and just a little fat for flavor. what was I , Oh yeah, find a weight and shape that you are healthy and happy with. Now that weather is nice walking is a great exercise. When my back feels tight I go for a walk, the kinks disappear down my legs and into the road, left in the dust. Have a Fantabulous 420 Queenie!:peace:

The lost coast og has finally popped! I watered some of the plants, tied down one of the bag seed and a few more spots on the fcj. She is becoming quite the little bush!
I have to lose 17 pounds w/i six months. Hopefully when I meet up with my doctor next week she will have the results of my biopsy.
Glad your lady baby popped! I find that if I only eat when hungry and cut out soda (regular and diet) and drink lots of water when trying to lose weight, the pounds come off.
It works:yahoo: Hope the biopsy is benign! :circle-of-love:

What? You better comment! I value your opinion like it was the holy grail or ef hutton!

Hi Sweetheart. I was pulling your leg a bit. Right in fish's signature was the link to his current journal. :high-five:

After I weighed in at my Dr.'s appointment, I need to lose about seventeen pounds too. We can do it. If nothing else just eat smaller portions and stay away from Ice Cream and Cokes. :high-five: (and Munchies)

dont worry your majesty 17lbs is easy for you to do:cheer:
oh and by the way happy 420!!:circle-of-love:

Be wary of nutritionists. 148? height is one factor. Ethnicity, ie genes are also a factor. The BMI is also a sham. Mine is high, but I am tall and skinny, my doc says "loose ten lbs.", I say "where exactly?" I have a tiny pot belly he points to, there he says. I say "that's my survival fat. when it all goes down I'll be able to last longer and need less food, than a perfect fit me". he laughs every time. I am 5 '11 and weigh in at a whopping 165 lbs. Loose weight ha! My mass is muscle and bone and just a little fat for flavor. what was I , Oh yeah, find a weight and shape that you are healthy and happy with. Now that weather is nice walking is a great exercise. When my back feels tight I go for a walk, the kinks disappear down my legs and into the road, left in the dust. Have a Fantabulous 420 Queenie!:peace:

Well I am 5'2 and a half. I weigh as of yesterday 173 pounds. Most of my fat is in my stomach but also had 3 c sections. I was a loyal Pepsi drinker for years but stopped drinking sodas. On occasion I will have one and find them to be strong now. Nutritionist says I should drink water but I hate plain water. I like to go for walks but after awhile my legs and back start hurting. Happy 420 to you too, Smokey!

Glad your lady baby popped! I find that if I only eat when hungry and cut out soda (regular and diet) and drink lots of water when trying to lose weight, the pounds come off.
It works:yahoo: Hope the biopsy is benign! :circle-of-love:

Hate water unless its flavored! Nutritionist wants me to water down everything I drink due to my diabetes. Puffing makes me eat if I don't puff then I may eat once a day. I have my fingers and toes crossed about the biopsy results.

Hi Sweetheart. I was pulling your leg a bit. Right in fish's signature was the link to his current journal. :high-five:

After I weighed in at my Dr.'s appointment, I need to lose about seventeen pounds too. We can do it. If nothing else just eat smaller portions and stay away from Ice Cream and Cokes. :high-five: (and Munchies)

Am gonna seriously make an effort to eat less. I really don't eat Ice cream that much. But have been eating a few pies and cheesecake!!!

oh yeah and especially those little peanut butter cups those bad very very bad:circle-of-love:

I haven't had one of those in ages but I am weak for Boston baked beans and peppermint patties!
he he I bought so many of those little peanut butter cups in the last 2weeks they put them behind the counter and ask for a I.D.:)

Checked the bean, tail isn't long enough for me to pot yet! Just itching to get started on it, hope it does as well as the fcj. Wishes I had some more coco and mg, some of the plants look cramped in those 2 liter bottles! So all I can do is just stare at em! This journal started off crazy with many changes but I think this just may be my best grow yet!!!!

Checked the bean, tail isn't long enough for me to pot yet! Just itching to get started on it, hope it does as well as the fcj. Wishes I had some more coco and mg, some of the plants look cramped in those 2 liter bottles! So all I can do is just stare at em! This journal started off crazy with many changes but I think this just may be my best grow yet!!!!

I think so too my Queen. Been thinking that for while now. I like too many plants too.....more to play with! :high-five:

Hi QTL, All caught up now. :Namaste:

If $$ is tight for more soil, maybe the garden center would make you a deal on the bags that get broken open. If you give them a good enough story, they might even donate the spilled soil. We've all seen that happen at big box stores... that pallet of soil with the corner all ripped up and soil spilling all over. They are probably gonna write those bags off anyway. Maybe they will sell them for a dollar or something.

Glad your beans are doing well. :)

Back
Top Bottom