Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Dog

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Yeah I'd definitely prefer proved high CBD clone from a nearest dispensary in this case.

As far as F1 phenos of UD are concerned, there was a standard split between mother features, father features and an even mixture of both. OG phenos leaned much more on the mother's side, another Cali plant I got in seed form called Aurora Ultra (OG Kush/MK Ultra x Aurora Indica).

This is how she looked:

023383.jpg
016719.jpg
039168.jpg
034199.jpg
033221.jpg

And here's how OG pheno of UD looked:

06737.jpg
07038.jpg
07157.jpg
07532.jpg

Chemdawg '91/NYCD father gave this cross more sativa qualities, zippy and alert high on the onset. He also improved the taste making it fruitier, muskier, and more pleasant. Overall F2 should show much wider pheno expression. I hope for a variation of bushy one with shorter flowering. Ideally I'd like this strain to produce both THC and CBD, be a medium yielder and quick finisher around 2nd week of September when I get to F4.

By the way the weather finally stabilizes in the middle/high 60s, so plants really enjoy it :surf:

Have a green one everybody :smokin:

Re: Ramble In The Jungle Feat - OG Kush - Ultra Dog - Ghost Train Haze & Colombian Do

Looking good Con. I didnt know the ghost train haze has a purple pheno. I have 3 GTH just flipped to flower so i have a special interest in what yours do. :passitleft:

I don't really know if it's a purple pheno, she just purpled when exposed to cold and the whole leg is purple. I'm not really enthusiastic so far, 2 on 3 are very delicate plants and slow growers. They definitely lack vigor and are also stretching too much for early veg, even more than my OGs. I'll have to do some more digging about this strain, maybe it got spoiled by wrong growing conditions for P1.

My gth have been extra stretchy too. And considering that i just flipped them to 12/12 a couple days ago I imagine its only going to get worse. Best of luck with yours man.

Yeah actually I'd be good with something that has 3-4% CBD. I could turn it into hash or oil and get better concentration that way.
Bruce Banner runs high CBD and THC. FYI. Great start, I'll pull up a chair.

Cheers

Hi millertm, thx for joining.

Unfortunately BB is only available in clone form in Colorado and Washington from what I remember. But if they've made seeds I'll sure look into it.

Ya, I'm in Oregon and it's huge here for medical. I'll look for beans.

Cheers

Hmm probably clones that go around but maybe someone selfed it.

Yeah I'd definitely prefer proved high CBD clone from a nearest dispensary in this case.

As far as F1 phenos of UD are concerned, there was a standard split between mother features, father features and an even mixture of both. OG phenos leaned much more on the mother's side, another Cali plant I got in seed form called Aurora Ultra (OG Kush/MK Ultra x Aurora Indica).

This is how she looked:

023383.jpg
016719.jpg
039168.jpg
034199.jpg
033221.jpg

And here's how OG pheno of UD looked:

06737.jpg
07038.jpg
07157.jpg
07532.jpg

Chemdawg '91/NYCD father gave this cross more sativa qualities, zippy and alert high on the onset. He also improved the taste making it fruitier, muskier, and more pleasant. Overall F2 should show much wider pheno expression. I hope for a variation of bushy one with shorter flowering. Ideally I'd like this strain to produce both THC and CBD, be a medium yielder and quick finisher around 2nd week of September when I get to F4.

By the way the weather finally stabilizes in the middle/high 60s, so plants really enjoy it :surf:

Have a green one everybody :smokin:

Yeah I really liked your aurora ultras as well. Those were nice plants. That OG pheno is better than the one that came to mind for me when we were discussing it. I seem to remember a lanky kind of sad pheno that I had thought was labeled as OF leaning. I'm sure all of the smoke is superb and I hope you are able to stabilize it for what you are looking for by the time you get to F4. It is awesome that someone was kind enough to gift you genetics such as those :thumb:. It's good of you to work those genetics and to keep them going. I can't wait to see how these turn out this time around :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't know how much free time I'll have to keep up with you Conradino, but I definately want to keep subbed so I can at least peek in between the study time. Your grows are one of my yearly highlights.

Sorry to be so late. I'll do my best to catch up, watch quietly from the sidelines and learn. :battingeyelashes: :love:

You can try :laugh: Thx for following!

You can try :laugh: Thx for following!

:laughtwo: I am a little overstretched right now, and working on a massive thread project. I just need to prioritize you Conradino. :love:

So an update for you guys! These few days have been pretty nice in terms of weather, exactly when the plants needed sun as they are growing now third set of leaves. It's been actually an experiment with this soil as normally I'd start them in compost rich mix... but so far so good, and I can see good color on new leaves. The thing is that new seedlings need to have phosphorus available to grow roots, which is a priority, and once they grow they start pulling more nitrogen, and calcium, magnesium, iron and 50+ other minerals to grow foliage.

Well, in this soil almost everything is low as it's a 3rd run HB mix, and I cannot complain. One thing that is wrong with most of the growers is that they try to get there everything from the beginning. Well yeah they need everything basically, but that doesn't need they need MUCH! It's all about proportions. They cannot even use most of it for the first 3-4 weeks cause their root is not large enough to pull it from the soil, so you need to wait until they tell you they need something.

Of course more light will let them grow quicker, and thus they will eat their stuff quicker, but an imbalance in nitrogen to phosphorus to potassium to calcium to magnesium ratio will result in worse performance sooner or later, and as they flower it's not only soil they're gonna dip into, but also into everything they've already stored in the leaves, cause it's much more energy efficient. And you'll never be wiser than your plants, remember that. In the end they are in the driver seat :thumb:

Ok, so here we go with the babies.

OG Kush
IMG_33289.JPG

Ghost Train Haze
IMG_333110.JPG

Nice indica pheno of Ultra Dog
IMG_33338.JPG

Collective shots
IMG_33355.JPG
IMG_33366.JPG
IMG_333711.JPG
IMG_333810.JPG

Another pheno of Ultra Dog
IMG_33417.JPG

Super Lemon Haze
IMG_334411.JPG

:Namaste:

Yep the fact is that plants operate in realms to which biochemistry and microbiology still haven't opened all the doors. Their nutrient uptake is extremely complicated to understand, the list of compounds they suck from the soil is at 63 count currently, and that is definitely no the end.

I'm only two months and eight pages late, but I'm here for the rest of the ride.
May the sun always be at your back.

Hey thx and welcome Major

Drive bye...................... Keepem Green

Heya Conradino! Up to date and along for the rest of the ride man.

I've got a RD GTH#1 fem going into week 5 of flower too. Excited to see how it finishes. :cool:

Drive bye...................... Keepem Green

Hey man, I hope things are looking bright over there.

Heya Conradino! Up to date and along for the rest of the ride man.

I've got a RD GTH#1 fem going into week 5 of flower too. Excited to see how it finishes. :cool:

Nice to see you again man!

Back
Top Bottom