RD Moonshine Ghost Train - Moxie Snake Venom & Lemon OG By The Tard

That looks more like what i was looking for, i did 3 GTH #1 last grow but they seemed to favor the Ghost genes as opposed to the haze. Ill pop a couple for my next grow.

Keep em frosty ya'll

I have a few friends that did the gth and didn't have much luck with it...found that odd

I've done 2 runs of GTH#1 and both were super-stretchy with baseball nugs. Not the easiest to grow (indoor obviously), but definitely a fan favorite both times. Fruity, gassy and potent.

Cheers tard.

20170107_175223.jpg

Some full melt. A combo of cheese candy, snake venom and amherst sour diesel

20170107_175223.jpg

Some full melt. A combo of cheese candy, snake venom and amherst sour diesel

Ah,...yes , the Bubble! Tomorrow it'l look even nicer cuz all the left over chlorophyll evaporates and it looks more golden in color. What did ya think of the whole thing Tard. Do ya like how it smokes, what's your fav. bag,... and have ya had a chance to look at it under a scope. i think it looks so cool...just like a bubblebath does...the very same. just a bunch of bubbles stuck to each other and nothing else. cheers on ya for doing it bud.:high-five::bravo:

With mixed strains it may be hard to identify the "best" separation since they all have different sized gland heads. But I bet it all will be melty goodness.

I'm locked in and ready for this killer grow journal.
I also have MGTH in my garden- about a week or two older than yours- lets grow together!.....

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Pumped to watch this one! Been looking at that Ghost Train and the Lemon OG sounds right up my alley!

Its my third time growing the MGT and my first time doing the Lemon OG. They're doing well so far and have about 4 weeks to go before flip :)

I also have MGTH in my garden- about a week or two older than yours- lets grow together!.....

You can check out my other grow journals and see my past MGT grows!

Welcome aboard guys! I hope you learn a bit. I use Doc Buds High Brix Blend so if its it's something you're interested in, ill help you out. The fun will begin soon I reckon :)

HotLunch, Would like to offer up a big warm welcome to the mag....specifically this neighborhood. You have picked a winner with Tard as he is experienced and offers no BS ...and doesn't speak with 'fork tongue'. The "gang" around these parts grow in soil and for the most part , are growing , with Doc Buds gear, High Brix. Feel free to drop into some of the other DBHBB grow journals too , get a feel for the membership. We're kind a proud of our group we have and are having repeated success using Doc Bud's "Kit". Enter our journals with a smile and good attitude and we promise , ya won't wanna leave. Once again , welcome to 420 Mag.:welcome::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom