RD Moonshine Ghost Train - Moxie Snake Venom & Lemon OG By The Tard

Here she is.. she's maybe a month old, growing faster than all the other plants for sure. She's taken very well to multiple toppings so I could keep her short while I wait for 3rd run soil to cook :D Pretty excited about this one, might be a keeper.

WP_20170120_08_28_52_Pro.jpg

Here she is.. she's maybe a month old, growing faster than all the other plants for sure. She's taken very well to multiple toppings so I could keep her short while I wait for 3rd run soil to cook :D Pretty excited about this one, might be a keeper.

WP_20170120_08_28_52_Pro.jpg

Very nice! She doesn't look like any of the phenos I've grown so far. Maybe the one im growing now will look like that. Its kinda smaller than the ones ive grown before. The fans are definitely smaller on this one :)

So this weekend I finally mixed my new soil and got it cookin! The girls will have that time to veg in those 2 gallon pots and when the soil is done I'll transplant then flip. I'm still on the fence about using plastic 10 gallon pots...not sure if I should...suggestions? Pro/cons? What I like about them is that you don't have to water as often. How do they react to bottom watering? I usually pour a gallon in the tray and half down the top. Would they absorb as well as the cloths? I've been using cloth pots to finish in since I started growing so it's a difficult decision :)

So this weekend I finally mixed my new soil and got it cookin! The girls will have that time to veg in those 2 gallon pots and when the soil is done I'll transplant then flip. I'm still on the fence about using plastic 10 gallon pots...not sure if I should...suggestions? Pro/cons? What I like about them is that you don't have to water as often. How do they react to bottom watering? I usually pour a gallon in the tray and half down the top. Would they absorb as well as the cloths? I've been using cloth pots to finish in since I started growing so it's a difficult decision :)

Hey Tard..just my opinion...go with 15 gal. plastic...drill a lot of extra 1/4 " holes all around the bottom 3 " of the pot, Done! :) Unless ya wanna just get what i use...."Rootbuilder". Check them out. cheers my friend!:high-five::Namaste:

Do one and compare & share. :idea:

That's a good idea Gov but, which one? I know the MGT and Snake Venom are potent as fuck and I want the Lemon OG to be as well...hmmm... Id have to think about it. Maybe the lil one, the Citral Flo?

Which one is the MGTH? Looking great. Here's some lemon OG pics so you can compare! I really, really loved that strain so hopefully you do too.

on the right, not the yellow one
20160114_145209.jpg

cured nuggy
lemongar2.jpg

Just do one that you've grown out in fabric pots before. Really doesn't matter which one as long as it's a rerun so you can compare.

..or better yet, take 2 clones and run one fabric and the other plastic.

We are using a 15 gallon plastic right now and it soaks up water from the bottom quite efficiently. Didn't add extra holes either. We put about 2 gallons in the tray (1/2 gallon at a time) and a 1 - 1 1/2 through the top. But yes, it doesn't dry out as fast as the fabric pots as we can get 4 days or so rather than 2 or 3 days we did with the fabric.

Back
Top Bottom