RD Moonshine Ghost Train - Moxie Snake Venom & Lemon OG By The Tard

That's cool. I actually still have all cloth finishing pots. I have a couple clones in veg right now that will get the "one cloth - one solid" treatment too, though that'll be a couple months.

That's cool. I actually still have all cloth finishing pots. I have a couple clones in veg right now that will get the "one cloth - one solid" treatment too, though that'll be a couple months.

Next weekend all mine will get transplanted, ill give them a couple days then flip

Screenshot_2017-02-11-12-45-39.png

Nice bud of Snake Venom by Moxie. Some dank fire right there! Gorilla Glue #4 x Viper City OG

Hey, man. Figured I'd show ya a current pic of the MGT, definitely different pheno then yours?

20170213_132329.jpg

edit: can you also explain your diy co2 setup? I want to do something along the same lines, thanks!

Hey, man. Figured I'd show ya a current pic of the MGT, definitely different pheno then yours?

20170213_132329.jpg

edit: can you also explain your diy co2 setup? I want to do something along the same lines, thanks!

Looks to be the same pheno. They're pretty homogeneous bro.
The co2 is a half gallon of water, 1tsp distillers yeast, a pinch of yeast nutrient and 2 cups of sugar. I change it out every 5 or 6 days depending on temps

This is your "going back to pro mix" soil?

Yup, my last batch was sunshine #4. I found the 3rd run of the sunshine wasn't as amped up as my past 3rd run promix grows. I will not use it again for any reason. I've been through about 10 or so kits in my time and the sunshine didn't do as well as the promix. It did good but not AS good.

Wow that soil eating the leaves is awesome, I gotta get me a kit.

Nazz, don't just get one...it's cheaper to buy the 'kit' stuff in bulk....enough for a few runs....best way !:)
Oh ya...welcome to mag Nazz, this neighborhood is overflowing with fantastic people and growers. Check out some of our DBHBB journals . Enjoy .....cheers.:welcome::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom