ReefCheef's 1st Bubblegrow Blueberry/God's Bud

Yes it is fine in flower, i have done it 7weeks in.. Choose the spot where you want to bend/break the stock in order to get the cola under the light, Grab the stalk between your pointer and thumb fingers and pinch it until it is nice and soft. Then while supporting where you have been pinching just bend it over..You can break the cell wall, with no worries the cola's stalk will heal up within a few days and you will have some great buddz on it! trust me

Yes it is fine in flower, i have done it 7weeks in.. Choose the spot where you want to bend/break the stock in order to get the cola under the light, Grab the stalk between your pointer and thumb fingers and pinch it until it is nice and soft. Then while supporting where you have been pinching just bend it over..You can break the cell wall, with no worries the cola's stalk will heal up within a few days and you will have some great buddz on it! trust me

Alright bro thanks for the advice. I'll try and post some pics after the damage is done.:cheer:

I havent had any stress at all from supercropping in flowering so far. I probably took it a bit further than you plan on though seeing as how mine are horizontal.

Have you thought about bending the god bud you put into flowering to try to even out that canopy?

Hey niceguy :cheer: I will probably do a little lst on the god bud pretty soon here. I've been checking for signs of sex, can't really see any yet. I have a gut wrenching feeling that its a male.

Great advice! This is a great technique and unfortunately it looks so damn scary at first folks are afraid to do it! I was for sure. But it works like a champ.

If I can tack on one tip on squeezing them. Pinch the stem twice. First at 90 degrees to the way you want it to bend. Then pinch it a second time in the direction you want it to fall. Yell timber.

luvin the grow

:slide::smokin:

EDIT: Both pinches in same place, just one on side, then one front and back. Its not the end of the world if the stem breaks open as far as health - but it is a mold site and potential for that kinda thing. So basically pinching it on the sides a little first helps soften it and makes it break not as often.

Thanks Papa!! I just supercropped one of the colas. I felt so bad while doing it, I kept apologizing to her after. I think I might have pinched a little to hard and she cracked open a little bit. I hope I didn't hurt her too bad.

Great advice! This is a great technique and unfortunately it looks so damn scary at first folks are afraid to do it! I was for sure. But it works like a champ.

If I can tack on one tip on squeezing them. Pinch the stem twice. First at 90 degrees to the way you want it to bend. Then pinch it a second time in the direction you want it to fall. Yell timber.

luvin the grow

EDIT: Both pinches in same place, just one on side, then one front and back. Its not the end of the world if the stem breaks open as far as health - but it is a mold site and potential for that kinda thing. So basically pinching it on the sides a little first helps soften it and makes it break not as often.
PAPAGREEN. I couldnt have said it better myself brother!
Thanks Papa!! I just supercropped one of the colas. I felt so bad while doing it, I kept apologizing to her after. I think I might have pinched a little to hard and she cracked open a little bit. I hope I didn't hurt her too bad.

sounds scary.....but im noobish....we can get pics of the process? pinch to healed?
Hey milk ya I'm trying to find my camera and I'll get some pics up :roorrip:
PAPAGREEN. I couldnt have said it better myself brother!

REEFA.. Dont be scared be prepared for a monster Cola Sittin Side Ways... I love super cropping .... I break my tall Sativa ladies stalks over all the time...
Sounds good to me :cheer: thanks for the help again!
Hi Reefa Cheefa, wonderful grow/grows you have!
:popcorn:
+reps bro
Thanks green good to have you here :grinjoint:

Well I have just realized my camera is out in california for the moment so pictures will be tough. Sorry Milk I was so lazy when my camera was here and now its gone :(

I topped my purp plant two more times so she should be a straight up bush in a little bit!

Well I have just realized my camera is out in california for the moment so pictures will be tough. Sorry Milk I was so lazy when my camera was here and now its gone :(

I topped my purp plant two more times so she should be a straight up bush in a little bit!

1) what were you doing in california?
2) better yet... why is your camera in california? :grinjoint:

1) what were you doing in california?
2) better yet... why is your camera in california? :grinjoint:
Lol lebowski I wish I was in california... My sister jacked my camera and went to california lol... I should have it back soon.
looks good so far,im watchin:popcorn::thumb::thumb:
Thanks ben good to have you here :cheer:
ah well. i really wanna see the process so i dont muck it up, even tho the steps are there. Sorta what to expect in pictures = 1000 words.:cheer:
I hear you man pictures help me explain things I cannot.:smokin:

Since your camera is on vacation...

Super-cropping:
super_crop1.jpg

super_crop_branch.jpg

:nicethread::peace:

Back
Top Bottom