ReefCheef's 1st Bubblegrow Blueberry/God's Bud

Why not just wait til they are done flowering? or put the 600 in there now?

I would but I really don't think these plants can do much more because of the root problem. I have these in my smaller room and my 600 is all setup in the bigger room. I would have to drill another hole for my exhaust fan and I'm pretty lazy. I can't blame the small growth on my 150w, I was looking at your grow and they are doing pretty nice under that 150. I'm not putting anything in stone but I am guessing I will chop them within the next two weeks.

I would but I really don't think these plants can do much more because of the root problem. I have these in my smaller room and my 600 is all setup in the bigger room. I would have to drill another hole for my exhaust fan and I'm pretty lazy. I can't blame the small growth on my 150w, I was looking at your grow and they are doing pretty nice under that 150. I'm not putting anything in stone but I am guessing I will chop them within the next two weeks.

Oh ok well that makes since then. ya mine seem to be doin well under the 150w..

Yeah dude dont rush things, let them finish. I dont see that you have any root problems, at least not from your pics. Check the trichs, harvest when 1/3 are amber. If ya dont have something like this 420 Science - 420 Scope GET ONE!

Looking good, good luck!:bravo:

Oh man the butcher is here... time to get my shit together. :ganjamon: Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks al3k5! Good to have you here... I would usually let them go but they are becoming a hassle. Their growth has been really slow and has pretty much stopped. They are all definitely root-bound, I'm not sure of the dimensions of my pot (they're sleeping right now) but it is too small for three plants. I could really use that room also to get my stuff all setup for my incoming plants. We will see what happens with these girls...

I'm going to take some pics of my plants vegging in a bit after I eat and burn one... Have a great day everyone!!
:thanks:

Yeah dude dont rush things, let them finish. I dont see that you have any root problems, at least not from your pics. Check the trichs, harvest when 1/3 are amber. If ya dont have something like this 420 Science - 420 Scope GET ONE!

Looking good, good luck!:bravo:

I have the same scope and it works great. I got mine at Radio Shack for half the price. I think I paid about $12 after tax. It is a good investment and a must for anyone growing. A lot of people say you can go by the orange hairs but I wouldn't recommend it because every strain is different. I have had plants with all orange hairs and still have clear trichs. It is the only way to harvest at the perfect timing that you want. If you like to have a couch lock high, harvest when there is more amber trichs, if you want a clear minded high, harvest when there is more milky looking trichs. It will take a few harvests to know what is perfect for you.:thumb:

Hey mrniceguy :welcome:

Yea I have one of those jeweler's microscopes. Most trichs on the one plant have turned milky with a few amber ones. The other plant looks about 2 days behind her. The third girl is lagging behind...

Here's some pics...
P1010081.JPG

Not the best pic, kinda hard to get inside that area...
P10100732.JPG

P10100742.JPG

P10100752.JPG

I topped her about 4 days ago...
P1010077.JPG

This one has been trimmed a lot and i started some lst
P10100781.JPG

Original Blueberry, looking good except for some drooping fan leaves, I'm about to do a res change so that might help :ganjamon:
P1010079.JPG

One of these days I'm going to add a lot more CFL bulbs, probably double the amount :peace:

I'll have to check out that scope, probably better than what I'm using.:bong:

Looking good RC, looks like you are trying different growing methods, I like. Are you doing the LST, fimming and normal grow with same strains? I was thinking about doing the same thing in my current grow using the same strains to see what method works the best. +reps

Really like what I see, keep it going :) I like my scope but then I dont because the view port is so small, was wanting to try one of those lenses.

SG

Hey thanks everyone! :welcome:

Are you doing the LST, fimming and normal grow with same strains?
No they are all different strains. I never really thought about that...:smokin:
Why dont you get an HID light? Plants would grow twice as fast!
Actually blacklips you got me thinking. I was running my 600w for 18/6 and my electric bill only went up about 20 bucks. I really don't know why I'm not using it...:smokin: I think when they wake up I'm going to rig up the CFLs to be more on the sides of the plants and I'll drop down my 600watter on top of them. I really have no reason not to...

Thanks again everyone for the great advice! :Rasta:

Actually blacklips you got me thinking. I was running my 600w for 18/6 and my electric bill only went up about 20 bucks. I really don't know why I'm not using it... I think when they wake up I'm going to rig up the CFLs to be more on the sides of the plants and I'll drop down my 600watter on top of them. I really have no reason not to...

Thanks again everyone for the great advice!
Thats what I like to hear! yea get that big light on those little girls they are asking for it!

Back
Top Bottom