Salaciousness, Sin And Seedsman Seeds With Preston9mm And Trala

I'm packing a Perfect Pipe® as we speak...:blunt:

Excellent journal you guys- it's already interesting and the ink isn't even dry yet...:cool:👍

The whole start journal was exactly what I needed to read after the long day I had. Thanks for keeping growing light and fun. It gets a little science serious in some of these journals, which I can appreciate but sometimes I just need some light hearted stuff. Plus I read boobies and booty and chuckled like a little kid :laughtwo:. Keep up the good work looking forward to the next 400 pages lol.
Hello you :)

Omg I like it light and fun too. Don’t get me wrong, I like watching the tea get spilled in various threads, when you stumble across two men arguing over who has the best flowers, but I cringe inside! Like share your grow method by all means, but to think your way is the only way is just nuts!

I legit had no idea men could be so dramatic when a conversation doesn’t go the way they want. Not gonna lie tho, watching them trying to hit each other with their keyboards GIVES ME LIFE! Lollllllll!

I think growing is like fucking, while methods and styles may differ, as long as it ends in fireworks you’re doing it right.

I can hear them singing already for both of you!
Ha!- Mines the one singing off-key..🤪

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time for a little Update on the USA side of this grow.!.🇺🇸/🇦🇺

The @Barney's Farm Critical Kush remains a slow grower, but she's about as healthy as can be....
ck1.jpg

She's taking to the training pretty well, and I haven't busted any branches off yet, so that's a good thing...
ck2.jpg

I'm probably going to end up with 6 branches (instead of 8) because 2 of the branches aren't growing much ,so they'll have to go pretty soon..
ck3.jpg

the other side...I usually need to adjust the hooks every day, but it's every other day with this one, so she is growing apx. half as fast as usual...and that's fine, as long as she keeps it up...
ck4.jpg

She's a tall one! (3.5"):) that's actually how she's supposed to look..the shorter, the better till flip time!
ck5.jpg

And that's about all I've got today👍

Thanks so much for looking,
We appreciate your support..❤️

Your move, Trala ❤️

OOPs!
Well, shit!
Sorry Preston I was a bit baked yesterday, and posted this in the wrong journal... 🤪
I gotta pay closer attention...:blunt:

OOPs!
Well, shit!
Sorry Preston I was a bit baked yesterday, and posted this in the wrong journal... 🤪
I gotta pay closer attention...:blunt:
Wasn't worried in the slightest! LoL

:passitleft:

I figured that's what had happened. LoL

Always love seeing your plants anyhow. 🤙 Looking great as always. 👌

wow that's a very nice sip growing happy plant. :)

And I really need to stop digging them up after 5 days lolling!

keep looking around. a few of my grows have featured sub media rescues using deft toothpick skills ... or maybe daft ..?

worked in a tourist place that had a number of bed and breakfast businesses. bnb for short. boobs n booty was a worker slang joke for them.

it fit for a lot of their bookings. :laughtwo:

Onward & upward! 🤘🤘🤘

Here's the babies...

Valerie got a big ass head... lol
Like.... so big, she needed a neck brace to hold that noggin up. 🤣

Jolene seemed to have caught the clap... but is in recovery. LoL

All is well and rolling forward.

Today is somewhere around day 11 or 12 from sprout. 🤙

Back
Top Bottom