Salaciousness, Sin And Seedsman Seeds With Preston9mm And Trala

That is so awesome! You are the first person I've met that even knows who they are! Found them right around the Y2K era! Spent Y2K Eve on I-35 outta Dallas 110mph in a 1972 olds 442 expecting the world to stop, or end. Or whatever the f was gonna happen

New album coming

North American tour before heading to Europe
I grew up "HS years" in the early 90's. Used to skate & party. Lived on the "Punk-o-Rama" albums in the younger years.

Wife & I still go catch the good punk shows when we get the opportunity 🤘🤘🤘

That is so awesome! You are the first person I've met that even knows who they are! Found them right around the Y2K era! Spent Y2K Eve on I-35 outta Dallas 110mph in a 1972 olds 442 expecting the world to stop, or end. Or whatever the f was gonna happen

New album coming

North American tour before heading to Europe
Bingo!

That just struck the nerve that reminded me why I loved that band.... 🤘🤘

Punk-o-rama vol #2 had this ditty

Ha!- Mines the one singing off-key..🤪

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time for a little Update on the USA side of this grow.!.🇺🇸/🇦🇺

The @Barney's Farm Critical Kush remains a slow grower, but she's about as healthy as can be....
ck1.jpg

She's taking to the training pretty well, and I haven't busted any branches off yet, so that's a good thing...
ck2.jpg

I'm probably going to end up with 6 branches (instead of 8) because 2 of the branches aren't growing much ,so they'll have to go pretty soon..
ck3.jpg

the other side...I usually need to adjust the hooks every day, but it's every other day with this one, so she is growing apx. half as fast as usual...and that's fine, as long as she keeps it up...
ck4.jpg

She's a tall one! (3.5"):) that's actually how she's supposed to look..the shorter, the better till flip time!
ck5.jpg

And that's about all I've got today👍

Thanks so much for looking,
We appreciate your support..❤️

Your move, Trala ❤️

I can’t take you anywhere without supervision C Lost!

So! Fucking! Funny!

And she looks great 😊

Wasn't worried in the slightest! LoL

:passitleft:

I figured that's what had happened. LoL

Always love seeing your plants anyhow. 🤙 Looking great as always. 👌
Oh man!

Sorry P⭐

I literally can’t take my eyes off him for a second! This behaviour continues I’m gonna have to microchip him, or put him on a leash, whatever is cheaper.

Lolling!

Quick update to the babies before heading off to work...
1000002985.jpg
1000002986.jpg

They're just cruising along now. :surf:

Today is day 14 from sprout. I'll be transplanting them into 1gal pots this weekend

✌️

And Preston, I was thinking. Do you want to quadline? It’s a technique I’ve struggled to master. You can lead with a tutorial and I’ll try and follow your instructions… unless I decide not to LOLLING!

I love the look of a good quadline.

And Preston, I was thinking. Do you want to quadline? It’s a technique I’ve struggled to master. You can lead with a tutorial and I’ll try and follow your instructions… unless I decide not to LOLLING!

I love the look of a good quadline.
I'd be the last person to ask for a tutorial for something like that. 😅 I actually believe that there is no "perfect technique" to a style of plant training. Each plant has their own way, I think perfect training is adapting on the fly to keep em where I want em.

The quadline style is great! I start plants as a quad most times, but as they grow, I will top off nodes as necessary to build a wide/flat top.

I can do one of these PGC's as a normal quadline with this run, but I highly doubt it will look anything like an ideal quadline.

:green_heart:

Omg! I’m probs too lit to be putting together a journal lolling! But I’m gonna give it a go lol!

Short Story: Preston and I are doing a joint journal featuring Seedsman Seeds lol

Long Story: OMFG! So P⭐️ and I decided to do a journal. He plants his seed it sprouts. I plant my seed. 5 days later - nothing. So dig it up. She’s left to sit on my workbench for a few hours.

IMG_4192.jpeg

I almost admit defeat, then at the eleventh hour I wrap it in wet paper towel. Two days later I accidentally find that paper towel lol and I see a tap root! So I sling her in dirt!

IMG_4191.png

Today she woke, so here we are!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Today Years Old

IMG_20240405_153329_edit_178057351229079.jpeg
IMG_20240405_153109_edit_178180678682706.jpeg

I’ll be growing in dirt using both the sun and my old Mars Hydro 1000 to light her up. I’ll be using Mega Crop to feed and I’ll be Carhooking to train.

Your move @Preston9mm
nice save Trala

I'd be the last person to ask for a tutorial for something like that. 😅 I actually believe that there is no "perfect technique" to a style of plant training. Each plant has their own way, I think perfect training is adapting on the fly to keep em where I want em.

The quadline style is great! I start plants as a quad most times, but as they grow, I will top off nodes as necessary to build a wide/flat top.

I can do one of these PGC's as a normal quadline with this run, but I highly doubt it will look anything like an ideal quadline.

:green_heart:
Well I think we should have a crack at it.

I definitely have the room for an imperfect quadline to join your imperfect quadline. How’s about we try?

I almost never start mine as quads. So I’ll follow your lead.

Welcome to our little section :) Be warned, it’s not for the meek lol! It’s where the F bombs fly and snitches get stitches!

We have a strict no report policy.

Lol!
Factz! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom