Salaciousness, Sin And Seedsman Seeds With Preston9mm And Trala

I'll try my best...

I'm just not the guy to overcomplicate things. It's a terrible trend around here that I refuse to take part in.

I keep things as simple as possible, so my training will likely come off as simple-minded to most

I top my plant, remove the branches I don't want, and keep 4 strong branches. I train those 4 branches to stay flat. 👍

I'll post a few pics as I go thru the process.
:thanks::thumb:

An Aussie and a Texan growing together? How fucking awesome is that! Mind if I tag along? Been awhile. Peace.

NTH
Hello you!

Omg every time I do my brick Tetris I legit think of you! Not even joking!

Bout time you turned up! Where’s ya wheelie bin?

That’s an Aussie joke punchline.

Prolly should tell it.

Bin day on Bogan Street:-

Davo to Johno: where’s ya faakin bin mate?
Johno to Davo: I bin on holidays brah
Davo to Johno: yeah nah where’s ya bin cunt? Where’s ya wheelie bin mate?
Johno to Davo: I wheelie bin in jail bruv.

Hey GrowStars! So moves were made! I want this girl to sing, I really do, but I do have some concerns. She’s a bit light on green for my liking. For now I’ve clocked it, and I’ll watch and wait.

IMG_4701.jpeg

I gave her an uppot. First up I found this interesting. So I’m back to not being convinced about this myco stuff. I need to also say I’m not roots focused. I’m foliage focused. I didn’t even need to see the roots to see the No Myco plant was better, why no one asked? Coz she looked better.

Healthy plant = Good roots. It’s not rocket science, even tho many try and make it that.

IMG_4689.jpeg

As far as dirt, I use Canna Professional, a shake of volcano jizz, and a sprinkle of Blood n Bone. I mix it and water it in the barrow to give my soil a good even wet down. I don’t water my plants after an uppot. I just clean em up. Thats my barrow btw. I fucking love her.

IMG_4691.jpeg

And shout out to those who don’t know, being an attention seeking narcissist advocate for health, I want to remind you masks aren’t just for covid. Always use a mask when potting up. Soil is full of bacteria that is good for plants but can be deadly if inhaled.

IMG_4700.jpeg

#StayMotaVated

IMG_4697.jpeg

I’m legit struggling to work out where I’m meant to quadline tho lolling! I need a cut line! ✂️✂️✂️

Hey GrowStars! So moves were made! I want this girl to sing, I really do, but I do have some concerns. She’s a bit light on green for my liking. For now I’ve clocked it, and I’ll watch and wait.

IMG_4701.jpeg

I gave her an uppot. First up I found this interesting. So I’m back to not being convinced about this myco stuff. I need to also say I’m not roots focused. I’m foliage focused. I didn’t even need to see the roots to see the No Myco plant was better, why no one asked? Coz she looked better.

Healthy plant = Good roots. It’s not rocket science, even tho many try and make it that.

IMG_4689.jpeg

As far as dirt, I use Canna Professional, a shake of volcano jizz, and a sprinkle of Blood n Bone. I mix it and water it in the barrow to give my soil a good even wet down. I don’t water my plants after an uppot. I just clean em up. Thats my barrow btw. I fucking love her.

IMG_4691.jpeg

And shout out to those who don’t know, being an attention seeking narcissist advocate for health, I want to remind you masks aren’t just for covid. Always use a mask when potting up. Soil is full of bacteria that is good for plants but can be deadly if inhaled.

IMG_4700.jpeg

#StayMotaVated

IMG_4697.jpeg

I’m legit struggling to work out where I’m meant to quadline tho lolling! I need a cut line! ✂️✂️✂️
This is where I'd be cutting...
1000003109.jpg

1713783186716.png

What about this. Consider the Mycos plant, the one with the meh looking roots. Are those roots just better at getting food to the plant and less needed? Did you say the mycos plant looked better than the other just the other day? That's what I thought I was seeing.
Anyway, let's watch and see how things shake out.

1713783186716.png

What about this. Consider the Mycos plant, the one with the meh looking roots. Are those roots just better at getting food to the plant and less needed? Did you say the mycos plant looked better than the other just the other day? That's what I thought I was seeing.
Anyway, let's watch and see how things shake out.
Yeah I’m not sure. She definitely initially looked better. I will do a clone comparison.

I noticed last week Amethyst the myco plant was looking light in green and that the non myco plant Mika looks much healthier and her growth has kicked up a notch. She is one day older too, so there might be that.

This is what I think, doesn’t mean I’m right but this is what I think. Mycos do fuck all if your seed is healthy and needs no extra assistance. Additives only help plants that are unwell, like humans need treatment when we are unwell.

I’m not gonna bang on about it in this journal but I will put it in my list of journals to do. I think it was shed who told me, the only way you can accurately do a true comparison is to use clones.

Me: I hate it when people refer to themselves as a 3rd person
Also Me: Trala Bee, you got one job. Don’t fuck it up

I followed your directions P Milly :) she’s a bit light on green for me. I’m gonna see if she rights herself. If not I’ll increase the MC.

Topped ready for a quadline ✔️

IMG_4715.jpeg
IMG_4714.jpeg

I followed your directions P Milly :) she’s a bit light on green for me. I’m gonna see if she rights herself. If not I’ll increase the MC.

IMG_4715.jpeg
IMG_4714.jpeg
Looking lovely!
🤩🤩🤩

The ladies are a bit annoyed with me since being moved to the little veg room. The light in there has no dimmer and might have been a bit much for them to adjust with such a drastic change.
Seeing a few leaves curling and taco-ing... They'll adapt, but this first week is gonna freak em out a bit.
1000003120.jpg

Overall, they're healthy & growing. Starting to see some outward growth now. I should have enough branching to start up training this week. 👍

The ladies are a bit annoyed with me since being moved to the little veg room. The light in there has no dimmer and might have been a bit much for them to adjust with such a drastic change.
Seeing a few leaves curling and taco-ing... They'll adapt, but this first week is gonna freak em out a bit.
1000003120.jpg

Overall, they're healthy & growing. Starting to see some outward growth now. I should have enough branching to start up training this week. 👍
They'll get over it.

IMG_4715.jpeg
IMG_4714.jpeg
:green_heart:

1000003120.jpg

Omg! The growth!

Meanwhile Amethyst has four leaves and is fucking yellow! Of all the plants to refuse to sing for me it has to be a collab plant! It’s like my Zkittles all over again!

I’ll stick with her but I’m devo. Maybe it’s pay back for digging her up early lol.

So.... Jolene & Valerie both look like hammered dogshit lately. 👎

They have not adapted well to the small veg room.... the light in there is way oversized and doesn't have a dimmer.

This will be the last time I use that light in that room...

Anywhoo... not my first rodeo, we got this handled. 👌
I'll be defoliating TF outta them this weekend, transplanting/training, and ultimately moving over to the flower room to get back on track.

A bit sooner than I wanted to flip, but I suspect they are still gonna produce a solid harvest.

I'm gonna train both as quadlines. I'll make a tutorial vid as I do em. 🤙

Keep it MotaVated y'all.
:passitleft:

So.... Jolene & Valerie both look like hammered dogshit lately. 👎
They look like Victoria Secret models compared to my two!

They have not adapted well to the small veg room.... the light in there is way oversized and doesn't have a dimmer.

This will be the last time I use that light in that room...

Anywhoo... not my first rodeo, we got this handled. 👌
I'll be defoliating TF outta them this weekend, transplanting/training, and ultimately moving over to the flower room to get back on track.

A bit sooner than I wanted to flip, but I suspect they are still gonna produce a solid harvest.

I'm gonna train both as quadlines. I'll make a tutorial vid as I do em. 🤙

Keep it MotaVated y'all.
:passitleft:
Sweet Jesus! I am so far behind you it’s not funny!

So update, or as I prefer to call it:-

Diaries of a Fucktard

Chapter 1

Expectation: I’m gonna do a joint grow with Preston and blow everyone away with my mad grow skills and my witty banter

Reality: Me do boo boo. Baddd boo boo

IMG_4815.jpeg

I then had a mental breakdown and took to her with scissors, randomly cutting and cloning. I could blame myself, but I’d prefer to blame The Imp! I should have cut its useless throat the day it was born!

But on the upside my other Purple Ghost Candy looks better in colour. Yeah… every one of her four leaves look much better. Tbh, I’m starting to think she has alopecia.

IMG_4812.jpeg

So yeah. Going well. Going realllllllll fucking well!

🤦🏼‍♀️ 😓🤦🏼‍♀️🙁🤦🏼‍♀️😭

Back
Top Bottom