SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

A little joke goes along ways on here! LOL!

Yo Sg i forgot to ask you, how long should i keep them on the PH'd water diet? Right now they are in 5.8 ph'd water and pinch of hygrozyme for root development, that drifts up to 6.2 throughout the day.

Was just curious how long you had to give your beauties to recover!

A little joke goes along ways on here! LOL!

Yo Sg i forgot to ask you, how long should i keep them on the PH'd water diet? Right now they are in 5.8 ph'd water and pinch of hygrozyme for root development, that drifts up to 6.2 throughout the day.

Was just curious how long you had to give your beauties to recover!

I waited a week for mine until they started show vast improvement, how are they looking?

SG

Geez bro, you are on point with the replies. lol.

The plants arent too bad. One bunch is pretty well off, the others are still struggling. The downward growth is wierd man!!! Everything still very green, just Downward!!lol! Im paying more attention to how the roots are developing a little more than the top growth. There is a root transformation happening right now. Youll see!

Ill Post some pics in about an hour.:grinjoint:

Geez bro, you are on point with the replies. lol.

The plants arent too bad. One bunch is pretty well off, the others are still struggling. The downward growth is wierd man!!! Everything still very green, just Downward!!lol! Im paying more attention to how the roots are developing a little more than the top growth. There is a root transformation happening right now. Youll see!

Ill Post some pics in about an hour.:grinjoint:

Well maybe the roots get a little more growth and then they might explode = /

SG

M9onday Morning pics! Kinda worried about the big plant...every morning it seems to be almost touching the light. Would kind of like it to stop growing height wise lol because its like taking over the closet.

SG

DSCN03022.JPG

DSCN03032.JPG

DSCN03051.JPG

DSCN03043.JPG

DSCN03061.JPG

Im using a 1000W dimable turned up to the "super lumens". Lumatek claims it takes the output 10% higher than 1000W so more like 1100w :yahoo:

I say go for it man, more light means bigger buds IMO. Just keep in mind heat and maybe look into an AC hood. I use a hydrofarm Daystar AC and even with it turned all the way up the reflector housing is nice and cool to the touch.

Im using a 1000W dimable turned up to the "super lumens". Lumatek claims it takes the output 10% higher than 1000W so more like 1100w :yahoo:

I say go for it man, more light means bigger buds IMO. Just keep in mind heat and maybe look into an AC hood. I use a hydrofarm Daystar AC and even with it turned all the way up the reflector housing is nice and cool to the touch.

What fans are you using? and you run a charcoal can?

Trying to get a lil more familiar with HPS for sure going Lumatek dig though. Just trying to find a hood i like.

SG

When those buds fill in I have a feeling you are gonna start to get a LOT of PMs for info on those LEDs SB. I am actually thinking 4 of them across my closet for the "Stinkbud" setup will do nicely. BTW, the little runt I have in flower is not doing too bad.
I look at your LED grow and to be honest it is better than most other results using higher end/priced models. Not at all taking away from any other led grower, but yours here has really excelled. I kinda' subscribed to the theory that thse cheaper priced models do not have any "grows" backing them, hence my Haight Solid State purchase, which I like...... BUT IN HINDSIGHT I think I could have gotten more for my money and still have a good product such as yours. Basically I want more light!!!
Anyhow I am not talking to ya' anymore till i start to see some frosty buds appear!!! Just kidding bro', looking good.

...this rain and humidity has sucked here in Fl eh? Geezus!!

When those buds fill in I have a feeling you are gonna start to get a LOT of PMs for info on those LEDs SB. I am actually thinking 4 of them across my closet for the "Stinkbud" setup will do nicely. BTW, the little runt I have in flower is not doing too bad.
I look at your LED grow and to be honest it is better than most other results using higher end/priced models. Not at all taking away from any other led grower, but yours here has really excelled. I kinda' subscribed to the theory that thse cheaper priced models do not have any "grows" backing them, hence my Haight Solid State purchase, which I like...... BUT IN HINDSIGHT I think I could have gotten more for my money and still have a good product such as yours. Basically I want more light!!!
Anyhow I am not talking to ya' anymore till i start to see some frosty buds appear!!! Just kidding bro', looking good.

...this rain and humidity has sucked here in Fl eh? Geezus!!

Ya poured last night, I have a dehumidifier on a timer in the living room. filled 30 pints by this morning. So ya lol, I can get my humidity below like 50-45. Reason I am think that 600 w for that tent too is because I basically don't spend a lot more money with that LED setup and once my clone in soil finishes that t5 will be used else where. So I am thinking a digital hps will be fine power wise. There are a lot of aspects I think I did differently than a lot of the LED growers but I will get into that later, because I find things when I stare at the setup for like 2 hrs at a time lol

SG

Edit: Guy I buy from does deals for 3-4 at a time I think you get 3 of them for like 445 free shipping....

Trying to get a lil more familiar with HPS for sure going Lumatek dig though. Just trying to find a hood i like.

SG

Im using a Vortex 6" inline fan with out a carbon filter. Mounted the fan in my attic, it draws hot air from the room and light up and into the attic. Smell is turning into a real issue with being away for 12 days so im going to look into some ONA gel this week. I know alot of users here use sun systems hoods but i REALLY like my hydrofarm Daystar AC. Came with 6" flanges built in and a lens. i was going to go with a 600W but i didnt want to have an itch for more light later down the road so i said F*** it and got the 1000w dimmable. By far my best decision right behind ordering seeds and giving up on bag seeds. Hope this helps man

Im using a Vortex 6" inline fan with out a carbon filter. Mounted the fan in my attic, it draws hot air from the room and light up and into the attic. Smell is turning into a real issue with being away for 12 days so im going to look into some ONA gel this week. I know alot of users here use sun systems hoods but i REALLY like my hydrofarm Daystar AC. Came with 6" flanges built in and a lens. i was going to go with a 600W but i didnt want to have an itch for more light later down the road so i said F*** it and got the 1000w dimmable. By far my best decision right behind ordering seeds and giving up on bag seeds. Hope this helps man

So you just have the fan hooked up as a exhaust just sucking or is it blowing air through the hood and out the other end...the ducting stuff is what really intrigues me at the moment.

SG

And yes get the big jar of ONA, through some in a large bowl, with a fan blowing on it or do rose's DIY 5 gallon one, I love the smell of ONA and Buds in the morning!

SG

If your light has a glass lens and pretty sealed you can just hook the intake up outside the tent and vent to another space (attic, whatever) with little worry. You should only need a filter if you are venting the air in the tent as well.

I have a can filter on a can fan for the space and another fan for the light.

So you just have the fan hooked up as a exhaust just sucking or is it blowing air through the hood and out the other end...the ducting stuff is what really intrigues me at the moment.

SG

And yes get the big jar of ONA, through some in a large bowl, with a fan blowing on it or do rose's DIY 5 gallon one, I love the smell of ONA and Buds in the morning!

it is just sucking air out of the room through the hood. One side is hooked up to a duct and the other side is free. Theres maybe 20' of ducting taking the hot air up up and away. i may do rose's bucket idea but with a 2 gallon instead.

it is just sucking air out of the room through the hood. One side is hooked up to a duct and the other side is free. Theres maybe 20' of ducting taking the hot air up up and away. i may do rose's bucket idea but with a 2 gallon instead.

Alrighty thanks for the info man! More pics tonight!

SG

Back
Top Bottom