SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

:grinjoint:Damn Sg, looks like a hermie more so than a male. Male shouldnt have any pistols, but i could be wrong.

:grinjoint:On another note, the branch i supercropped started coming back towards my light in a matter of hours. I piched that b@tch, and like 3 hours later icheched on it and it was already facing the light again,lol. Mike, like usual, was indeed correct. What i am wondering though, is if it will stress the plant into going hermie? I am going to have to super crop all my main arms on my soil plant tonight when i rearange things to fit into my tent for flower. Really dont wanna put it into the tent but im afraid i have no other choice.

Hope that Hermie didnt infect the whole gen pop of your grow. Everything else still looking quite well.:grinjoint::grinjoint:

:grinjoint:Damn Sg, looks like a hermie more so than a male. Male shouldnt have any pistols, but i could be wrong.

:grinjoint:On another note, the branch i supercropped started coming back towards my light in a matter of hours. I piched that b@tch, and like 3 hours later icheched on it and it was already facing the light again,lol. Mike, like usual, was indeed correct. What i am wondering though, is if it will stress the plant into going hermie? I am going to have to super crop all my main arms on my soil plant tonight when i rearange things to fit into my tent for flower. Really dont wanna put it into the tent but im afraid i have no other choice.

Hope that Hermie didnt infect the whole gen pop of your grow. Everything else still looking quite well.:grinjoint::grinjoint:

Hose are just pics of the big plant didn't take any pics o the male, just hoping it turns out right so don't jynx me! The top on the plant is getting bigger also each tank is running around 1700ppm and like 6.2ph, so hope it is still a female lol hope everyone isn't scared off the boards :(

SG

Hey man i hate to be the bearer of bad news and hopefully someone else will chime in as well but it looks like you have a small bannana tree in there. Your big lady appears to be creating female pollen sacks. They are the bannana shaped growth out of the crotches. Some females do this to polinate them self and seed the buds. Its pretty clear bannanas in the 4th picture you posted but im not possitive. I havent dealt with bannanas before so i dont know first hand. If those are pollen sacks rip it out of there ASAP

Hey man i hate to be the bearer of bad news and hopefully someone else will chime in as well but it looks like you have a small bannana tree in there. Your big lady appears to be creating female pollen sacks. They are the bannana shaped growth out of the crotches. Some females do this to polinate them self and seed the buds. Its pretty clear bannanas in the 4th picture you posted but im not possitive. I havent dealt with bannanas before so i dont know first hand. If those are pollen sacks rip it out of there ASAP

There are buds coming out of the areas where those are = / dunno what to think.

SG

Check out OBX gardeners experamental DWC/NFT grow. He has a bunch of plants that have the same bannanas but much later in flower. Have any of them burst open yet?

Well a lot kinda just fell off, all of the wonder woman have thm but none on snow white...dunno if it just is part of flowering for that strain? However they both continue to grow and are looking amazing, getting thicker and heavier on top and thinning out leaf wise on the bottom.

Here is a weekend look. Still hoping for the best.

SG

DSCN03681.jpg

DSCN03703.jpg

DSCN03722.jpg

DSCN03732.jpg

DSCN03751.jpg

DSCN03781.jpg

DSCN03842.jpg

:smokin:Looking sweet as always SG!

What did you end up doing with those bananas? Did you pluck them off. I actually read up on it on another thread and they say to pluck them off carefully. You probably have solved your prob like usual though.

Have been busy lately with school, still lurking just not posting a whole hell of a lot. When i get around to posting pics i think your gonna be pretty proud bro.

Keeep it growing!!!:grinjoint::grinjoint:

:smokin:Looking sweet as always SG!

What did you end up doing with those bananas? Did you pluck them off. I actually read up on it on another thread and they say to pluck them off carefully. You probably have solved your prob like usual though.

Have been busy lately with school, still lurking just not posting a whole hell of a lot. When i get around to posting pics i think your gonna be pretty proud bro.

Keeep it growing!!!:grinjoint::grinjoint:

I am sure I will be proud Mike! A lot of them fell off on their own like they knew they weren't suppose to be there lol, but ya if I see one I pluck them. Either way the buds are getting thicker and the smell is turning up so I think it is ok = / , or I can just hope so. I htought everyone deserted the boards after the news about J, anyone know anything about that?

SG

Lookin good as always SG. Im hoping those werent pollen sacks and your ladies will thrive pollen free for the duration. Mine are on the home stretch (not literally) w/ more and more pistils turning every day. 20 days out!!!

Well Mike I think they def were sack but a lot never even opened and or just fell off. I would just nudge it and it would fall right off no effort needed. Ya you are looking good though!

SG

Day 29 Flower

Alright some of you have had doubts and so have I but the bud growth keeps trucking and smells sweeter by the day. Res change today pics below!

SG

I got bored this week so I took a rubbermaid cab my mom gave me and bam...this is what you get!
14_182.JPG

Before res change
14_183.JPG

Getting some well deserved air!
14_186.JPG

14_187.JPG

Roots! Yes I know they look a little dark, however smelt ever inch and looked inside for rot, it isn't the roots are just caked in Flora Nova Bloom as well as the dark matter. I washed them off a little anyway before going back in just for the fun of it. The root balls smell fresh!
14_189.JPG

14_188.JPG

Well that is all for now post away!

:bravo:My hat is off to you Sg.

Very nifty what you did with the rubbermaid cabinet. I really like it. wouldnt mind making one of those myself.

Your roots are crazy bro. When myne started turning on me i got scared and dicontinued my dark additives like Floralicious plus. If you say they are good then ill take your word for it lol.

Hows your supercropped stalks doing? We did them at about the same time,lol.

Everything looking very splendid!!!:grinjoint::grinjoint:

:bravo:My hat is off to you Sg.

Very nifty what you did with the rubbermaid cabinet. I really like it. wouldnt mind making one of those myself.

Your roots are crazy bro. When myne started turning on me i got scared and dicontinued my dark additives like Floralicious plus. If you say they are good then ill take your word for it lol.

Hows your supercropped stalks doing? We did them at about the same time,lol.

Everything looking very splendid!!!:grinjoint::grinjoint:

I'll take a pic of the tonight, doing great though, it raised up and is reaching for the light. They look real healthy :)

SG

Look at that root mass!! Lookin good man, Starting some new beans i see? diggin the new cabinet man. Keepin my fingers crossed for your ladies!!

Ya man didnt take long just a lot of patience, and ya I snagged some short riders from Nirvana on a sale day so I was gonna try them out and maybe LST and such. I still need to get some PC fans rocking in it though, gets a little hot. Thanks for the good wishes on them though guess ill need it :(

SG

Back
Top Bottom