Scrubbys Rare Darkness - Rare Dankness #1 x Grape Ape

Hmm, maybe ill look into some of the dorm grows. I really love the spectrum difference between the mars lights and platinums. I think the plants like the difference too, but who knows.

Lookin forward to seeing your results with the mars scrubby.

Wow Scrubby, those are beautiful. I think you got this shit down bud! The shine is amazing, You should do a tutorial on your soil maintenance. I bet people would really want to know what you do to it.
:goodjob:

He's keeping it a secret. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow Scrubby, those are beautiful. I think you got this shit down bud! The shine is amazing, You should do a tutorial on your soil maintenance. I bet people would really want to know what you do to it.
:goodjob:

I don't do anything special dude! I think it was just the series of events that made it the way it is! There was a 6 month period when the soil just sat. I didnt figure Id be using it for a while so I dumped all the amendment and recharge in it with some ewc and water and it sat for a long time...aside from the occasional mixing by hand I didnt do anything. It had 2 grows thru it so when I was ready to use it again I added the 3rd round amendment some more worm shit and some transplant to get it all alive again. I told doc that after it sat it had no smell at all but after the additions it kick started things and well...you see the results. Ill have a better understanding of whats really going on in the soil after this grow and will be able to help more. But...until then, its a secret! Right Major? Lol

Scrubbs is Tweekin the Kit!:surf:

Yes sir, I am! My train of thought is...look, listen, feel, imagine, then feed...the soil. Im a nutjob cuz my girls talk to me...but hey, whatever works right?!?!? :)
Oh, and that bubba still don't have a burnt leaf tip. And she's about to be chopped! She's even going purple on me!

20150613_181411.jpg
20150613_181342.jpg
20150613_181335.jpg

So, in order to stop the outflow of cash to the dispensaries, I cut a branch off the bubba kush for my girlfriend's meds. It's wet weight is 19.5 grams. Probably won't be much dry but...DAMN! it's gonna be some fire! Lmao :)

I totally feel you on that. I started flowering mine sooner than i really wanted for the same reason.

Pretty little buds Scrubby. It had two weeks left?

I totally feel you on that. I started flowering mine sooner than i really wanted for the same reason.

Pretty little buds Scrubby. It had two weeks left?

Yeah, thats just one branch so we can stop spending money at the local bro. $100/week adds up!
Most of it is still in the tent btw. Just figured...why not!? Itll keep going til its done :)

Yes sir, I am! My train of thought is...look, listen, feel, imagine, then feed...the soil. Im a nutjob cuz my girls talk to me...but hey, whatever works right?!?!? :)
Oh, and that bubba still don't have a burnt leaf tip. And she's about to be chopped! She's even going purple on me!

That's the shit Scrubbs....NO burnt tips....then you know you did it right and have learned the kit...and how to REALLY use it more effectively.
Oh ya BTW...my Desfrans talk to me too.....don't wanna know they're saying to me though... bloody sluts. :rofl: I didn't look in on them at all yesterday cuz me and the GF went out last night and never got home till late .Wonder how they look today?:wood:

Hey Sep....the more eyes the better eh Scrubbs. Look at the work he's doin with the kit....it's so cool we're all learnin and watchin each other's success.I don't think there's one ...not one person failing with it ....we're all evolving with it (the Kit) and really getting the feel for how it effects the soil and plants .Tweeking things to suit their needs one strain and one variety at a time. Cheers Gang.:circle-of-love::thumb:

Hey Sep....the more eyes the better eh Scrubbs. Look at the work he's doin with the kit....it's so cool we're all learnin and watchin each other's success.I don't think there's one ...not one person failing with it ....we're all evolving with it (the Kit) and really getting the feel for how it effects the soil and plants .Tweeking things to suit their needs one strain and one variety at a time. Cheers Gang.:circle-of-love::thumb:

That's so true Duggs. Each strain had their quirks that we need to evolve with. Im learning more every day by watching what the gang does and applying bits and pieces here and there. Im getting alot of outside help as well from a good friend we all know :)

Back
Top Bottom