Scrubbys Rare Darkness - Rare Dankness #1 x Grape Ape

Upon inspection, I noticed that the Laniakea (curso fourtwenty) and the Jack Skellington (TGA) are...hold on...wait for it!!!...girls :) :) :)
Good times ahead ladies and gents!!! :)

Upon inspection, I noticed that the Laniakea (curso fourtwenty) and the Jack Skellington (TGA) are...hold on...wait for it!!!...girls :) :) :)
Good times ahead ladies and gents!!! :)

:party:

GE and DeStress tomorrow. Just keeping on schedule. :laughtwo::green_heart:

I'll catch up tomorrow. Here if you'll have me scrubby. Looking to learn.

Oops! Posting that reminded me I hadn't set my alarm. Done!

20150616_094734.jpg
20150616_094727.jpg
20150616_094423.jpg
20150616_094229.jpg
20150616_094223.jpg
20150616_094209.jpg

DBHBB fake rare darkness plants strike again! And a couple of strawberry cough colas for your viewing pleasure!
Just wait til they get cat drenched and brix....woooo, look out now! :)

Heheh, so you're sayin' this is Before the cat drench ... jebus cripes ... !

20150616_094734.jpg

Lmao!!! Nah, not the Strawberry Cough bro. She's about to get chopped actually :) Those Rare Darkness will get cat in 15 more days :)

...Oh! ... well, that's different ... never mind ... :laughtwo:

But I actually drenched a plant that late once - got all fat and ugly and sticky n stuff. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stunning garden scrubby. Wow! They're picture perfect. :bravo:

Outstanding Scrubby. All your plants are perfect.
I don't know about perfect...yet! Just wait til they get a heavy brix shot! Theyre ready for it...maybe tomorrow or the next day :)

Nuff said Neiko.:high-five:
We inspire eachother here ladies and gents!:)

Stunning garden scrubby. Wow! They're picture perfect. :bravo:
Well thank you so much Sue! Im sure youll get "your own" hang of it! In case you havent figured it out yet, we all have our own lil techniques that work beautifully! :)

hi scrubby! :)

You certainly are the Sorcerer's Apprentice!! :bravo:
Ive had alot of inspiration and lesson from yall Zig! :)

Oh, and these RDs are OGs and Chemdawg mixes so im gonna keep a real close eye for signs of them being heavy feeders. Gonna go for no tip burn again..a la Duggs :)

Oh, and these RDs are OGs and Chemdawg mixes so im gonna keep a real close eye for signs of them being heavy feeders. Gonna go for no tip burn again..a la Duggs :)

Excellent Scrubbs We should maybe have that as our goal...NO tip burn. Just to the point right before the burn...that's where I want the soil to be. That way the plants are NOT stressed and everything is in perfect balance so they can give us all everything they have , with no excuses! Cheers pal.

Excellent Scrubbs We should maybe have that as our goal...NO tip burn. Just to the point right before the burn...that's where I want the soil to be. That way the plants are NOT stressed and everything is in perfect balance so they can give us all everything they have , with no excuses! Cheers pal.

I think ill see the signs eventually...you know, before it happens. Im sure each strain has their signs and its a matter of catching those signs before it's too late and feeding accordingly.
Once again folks, I will not share my feeding schedules or rates so as not to confuse new Kit users. Those of us with a few kit grows under our belts know what to look for and make adjustments as such. Sorry if that bothers you, thats not my goal. You will all "get it" soon enough! Just have patience...I did :)

Back
Top Bottom