Scrubbys Rare Darkness - Rare Dankness #1 x Grape Ape

Well guys, I really appreciate the support! Its my first entry and I probably could have picked a better couple pictures but honestly I was just taking a shot in the dark. I have 4 more beauties coming around so maybe one of those will get me my butter machine lol. There are some beautiful entries...no doubt! But for symmetry and over all health im I'm pretty sure I have it hands down. Oh well, im gonna come back stronger next time and if my plants dont make people emotional, ive not done DBHBB the service it deserves lol :)
Thank you all by the way! Your support means alot to me :)

Ok, I have a rare darkness thats definitely a SATIVA?! And I don't mean sativafied by the kit...either someone at the seedbank fucked up or I found a sativa pheno of it. Ive looked at just about all the strains that were crossed to create it and theyre all indica!!! Oh well, its a beauty that will probably become a mom...along with one of the other 2! I aint losing that thats for sure!!! :)

Ok, I have a rare darkness thats definitely a SATIVA?! And I don't mean sativafied by the kit...either someone at the seedbank fucked up or I found a sativa pheno of it. Ive looked at just about all the strains that were crossed to create it and theyre all indica!!! Oh well, its a beauty that will probably become a mom...along with one of the other 2! I aint losing that thats for sure!!! :)

Sometimes I wonder about how careful the seed banks really are. Sativa vs. Indica is usually pretty obvious, but with all the hybrids...

My wife grows iris. She has literally hundreds. She knows what each variety is supposed to look like. When she orders new ones, a high percentage are nothing like what they are supposed to be. There are two large companies she swears just throw whatever they find hanging around into their shipments. They are wrong more often than right and she will no longer do business with them.

Witch hazel-"Romeo romeo, where for art thou romeo?"
Bugs-"Here for I art!!!!"
LMFAO!!!!

Hey Scrubbs...member the Haunted Castle episode....abra-cadabra....hocus -pocus....abra capocus....hocus -cadabra....la,,da, dee da da abra -cadabra....member that one? you gotta dude !!Tell me ya do...if ya like ol Bugs ,that one's a classic eh. LMFAO whenever i see it!:thumb:

Hey Scrubbs...member the Haunted Castle episode....abra-cadabra....hocus -pocus....abra capocus....hocus -cadabra....la,,da, dee da da abra -cadabra....member that one? you gotta dude !!Tell me ya do...if ya like ol Bugs ,that one's a classic eh. LMFAO whenever i see it!:thumb:

Yeah, where theyre changing eachother into different shit lmfao!!! My favourite one ever is the hillbilly square dance one lmao!!!

I say, I say, I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency:laughtwo:

Ya eh Neiko...Sylvester and that fuckin bird...Tweety....or how bout those two dogs ...the big bull dog and the lil one , bouncin around him...eh..eh...eh..do ya wanna, do ya wanna.wanna.......ahh shut-uppp! love that stuff, just love it...miss it.Cheers eh.

20150618_144943.jpg
20150618_144936.jpg
20150618_074931.jpg
20150618_074913.jpg

Well, theres a couple of my future mom and a couple of buds from that bubba kush. I only got a bit over 2 ounces off her. The strawberry cough will get chopped on sunday so I can give some a try next weekend lol...Hoping for better numbers from her :)

I havent tried it yet but those who have, upon being asked how it was, gave me that "look", as in saying, "oh oh...I might have hit it just once too much" lmfao :)

To be honest scrubby, isn't that what we all expect from the kit? LOL!!!

Oh, and the SC is just starting to show a few ambers. Upon my examination I saw maybe 3 or 4 lmao!!! :)

Good lord.....3 amber triches? We'll get that straightened out next grow. I haven't seen an amber triche in a long, long time....except for the usual 3 or 4 per 10,000.....like what you saw. :thumb:

You do realize that HB growers are a weird bunch....everyone else expects amber. I'm worried if I see it, no matter how many weeks it's been growing.

Back
Top Bottom