Scrubbys Rare Darkness - Rare Dankness #1 x Grape Ape

Good lord.....3 amber triches? We'll get that straightened out next grow. I haven't seen an amber triche in a long, long time....except for the usual 3 or 4 per 10,000.....like what you saw. :thumb:

You do realize that HB growers are a weird bunch....everyone else expects amber. I'm worried if I see it, no matter how many weeks it's been growing.

I'm weird..and loving it :love: Thank you Doc!

hi scrubby :)

Good lord.....3 amber triches? We'll get that straightened out next grow. I haven't seen an amber triche in a long, long time....except for the usual 3 or 4 per 10,000.....like what you saw. :thumb:

You do realize that HB growers are a weird bunch....everyone else expects amber. I'm worried if I see it, no matter how many weeks it's been growing.

Some call me weird for growing it but not smoking!!! I DO try it tho hehe!! :)

20150619_135855.jpg
20150619_135848.jpg
20150619_135840.jpg
20150619_130355.jpg

Ok, so I spoke with someone from rare dankness and they said that what I thought was a sativa pheno is just the OG expressing itself. Its real stretchy with lots of internode distance and to contact them if it goes over 80 days in flower. Helpful peeps...I like that! So...the last pic is the veg cab. Top left is strawberry cough, bottom left is ak47, top middle is jack skellington, bottom middle is Laniakea on the right is 3 rare darkness clones that are doing fantastic and 1 bubba kush clone. The other pics are of the rare darkness in flower...theyre by far the best plants ive ever grown...damn fuckin fantastical genetics folks! I love them :)

I was thinking that was an OG trait.. all stretchy. Im glad you heard it from the experts. My biggest girl is an OG cross and she seems like a stretcher.

Im going to have to quit being shy. I am afraid of coming off like a know it all. I come off that way to some....like my wife.:laughtwo:

Im going to have to quit being shy. I am afraid of coming off like a know it all. I come off that way to some....like my wife.:laughtwo:

Mornin eh FF....I'm pretty sure we have all felt like that when it comes to what we know, or what we think we know. All ya have to do is be SURE....if you are ,than don't be shy....clue everyone else in on what you know and what most don't....so it's all good FF...don't be shy to share your knowledge, please .All of us here have learned to put our ego's away while we're here , at the Mag.Ya have too....it's the only way to learn properly! Thanks brotha...and have an awesome day. ....Duggs.:high-five:

Mornin eh FF....I'm pretty sure we have all felt like that when it comes to what we know, or what we think we know. All ya have to do is be SURE....if you are ,than don't be shy....clue everyone else in on what you know and what most don't....so it's all good FF...don't be shy to share your knowledge, please .All of us here have learned to put our ego's away while we're here , at the Mag.Ya have too....it's the only way to learn properly! Thanks brotha...and have an awesome day. ....Duggs.:high-five:

Yep. Some things have a clear 'right way/wrong way' definition.....others do not.

What's your favorite food? No right or wrong here, unless it involves Miracle Whip, in which case it's wrong.

How do you wire a typical household electrical outlet? There is a right way.....and many wrong ways.

People who can't emphatically state the truth with authority, IE "Hot (black) wire to right side of plug, neutral(white) wire to left side, green to ground" but who instead mumble something about, "We usually wire it like this, but you can do it how you please," are worse than useless, IMO.

I'd much rather have someone around me who said, "you're wiring that all wrong. Let me show you the right way" over someone who doesn't want to seem like a know-it-all.

If you know something and you objectively "know you know" it.....help us out bro! Share it.

20150620_104303.jpg
20150620_104238.jpg
20150620_104228.jpg
20150620_104218.jpg
20150620_104211.jpg

High Brix Rare Darkness folks. Not much more to say about those. Theyre emitting a force I swear because when I look at em I get the chills lmao :)

Those look so good. I am jealous of that OG/Chemdog leaner with a hint of Grap Ape.:yummy: I cant wait to hear the smell/flavor descriptions of these girls. I wonder how much variance there will be.

20150620_104211.jpg

High Brix Rare Darkness folks. Not much more to say about those. Theyre emitting a force I swear because when I look at em I get the chills lmao :)

Gorgeous younguns, Scrubby! Just beautiful! :love:

Exactly! I never feel nervous about telling people what happens in MY garden and what MY experience has been. You have years of experience, FF. :cheesygrinsmiley: I, for one, will be paying close attention to your opinions.

:Namaste:

Gorgeous younguns, Scrubby! Just beautiful! :love:

Exactly! I never feel nervous about telling people what happens in MY garden and what MY experience has been. You have years of experience, FF. :cheesygrinsmiley: I, for one, will be paying close attention to your opinions.

:Namaste:

Hahaha! I may be the queen of transparency FF. It's actually served me quite well a few times. Things I thought about not posting, but went ahead with, to learn so much from. Mistakes and celebrations. Share it all. How else can we learn?

Back
Top Bottom