Seedsman Banana Jealousy Comparative Grow By: MochaBud

Description​

Banana Jealousy is a three-way hybrid cross of Banana Cream, Jealousy and Gelato 41 strains. This is a high-yielding strain that is relatively easy to grow such that even complete novices can have great success with it in all environments.
Plants produce plenty of resin and are therefore excellent for extract production. Growers can expect fruity scents and flavors (sweet, banana, Skunk) with THC levels of up to 28% while CBD is low at less than 1%, making this a very potent strain.

Characteristics​

Brand/breeder​

Seedsman

Parental lines​

Banana Cream X Jealousy X Gelato 41​

Variety​

Hybrid​

Colour​

Purple | Light Green​

Flowering type​

Photoperiod​

Sex​

Feminized​

THC content​

Very High (25%+)​

CBD content​

Low (0-1%)​

Banana Jealousy.JPG

006.jpg
008.jpg

I'm finally starting my @SeedsMan Banana Jealousy journal :yahoo: and I put these two in water @ 10am on Tuesday, April 30th. I will let them soak for about 24 hours :hmmmm: or less, depending how fast they crack open :smokin: Then into a wet paper towel between to plastic plates and put on top of my veg light until I have tap roots, then straight into solo cups of my organic soil :morenutes:For now :nomo: it's the waiting game :meditate::peacetwo:

:popcorn: 🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

So I pulled my beans out of the cup of water I had them in, BTW, it was tap water set out for 24 hours to gas off the chorine smell, that's it. I let them soak for 24 hours, and they came out with tap roots showing :smokin:
001.jpg

So now into a paper towel till the taps are about a half inch or so :popcorn:

Okay, my party timer failed me. I'm late!
Is there a seat left for the show?

:smokin:
There's always a seat for a Lady in my house :hug: sit back and kick up your feet, we're getting ready for a wild ride :yahoo:
As a matter of fact, I went to check on them before lights out and this is what I found, 2 little babies popping surface :high-five::slide:

005.jpg
006.jpg

Back
Top Bottom