Spring's 2nd auto Grow under CFL's. Auto Bomb and Big Bang Auto

Damn guys the info has been great. I finally have grasped topping! I know that should be easy but I needed a little help. You guys walked me through it along with my research! Thanks. Im sure I will ask more questions...

Really great advice to all. So far I get topping from your posts. I have watched vids on it but still need to be sure. This may seem real stupid but let see if I understand this: For sake of discussion lets say we have a 6 node plant. I want to top at the 3rd node. Does this result in losing the top 3 nodes?

Only if you do not clone the top. :) I am trying to root tops of a couple of my girls in my third journal now.:)

BEFORE
P10107101.JPG

AFTER
P1020037.JPG

I used scotch tape by just wrapping it around each stem, pull down gently, set it to the side of the pot and WHALA!

a mens one a day crushed fine rub on your tip in it than dip into your urine said to work someones clean pee is the best. sorry missed you by a few dam.

i got 50 g. Big bang Auto 18/6 in 5 gal geo pot soil good stuff I got some big Bang regs. I cant wait to see how big them girls get.

Cisco, Damn your girl looks nice! What strain? The tape seems to be cool. Easy to release and move. 303Stoner, Thanks for the advice! I'm sure Ill get another chance to try it out! The big bang is nice. The buds are thick and smoke so smooth. I did much better with drying this time. Thanks to these fine folks here.

Folks this is the end of this grow!! What a fast grow it was! I will be honest and say that I lost track of the exact age before harvest. Much has happened that pulled my focus elsewhere. I will try and keep this short for ya!

Big Bang Auto: Gave me 47 grams dry. Not as much as I was hoping to get. I know this plant is capable of several ounces. The yield is still good for an auto under CFLs from seed! The poor girl was burned early on at her main top. This killed me cause she never recovered. The main was a goner. Autos have some trouble bouncing back due to their quick veg cycle if any. That said she still did well and developed few problems. She tried to go purple on me toward the end buut I was able to learn from my last grow. Bit of cal/mag and Jamaican bat Guano and She was good. She was an LST baby as well. I can see the need for lst and I will probably do it again. She has dried better than my last harvest. I can actually smell her instead of a horse barn! The high is def manic......I say this in a positive way. I can run around and do shit all day. At times makes me a bit jumpy but that seems to go away as my tolerance to this strain goes up. I swear it smells like musky cinnamon and tastes way better than when it was quick dried. Like a cinnamon pop tart!

Auto Bomb: Great girl.. She gave 56 grams dried! Again this strain is capable of 4 ozs or more. She gave up the majority of her buds at around day 75 or so. I lost track of the dates. No big issues with her at all. Little bit of purple but cured that easily as with the sister. The buds are very nice. Red hairy and dense. The dry has gone great and I have been reaping the rewards daily. What a stone she is... I cant help but fall asleep 20 minutes after I smoke. I quick dried a few buds through a two day process. She was so hairy... I swear i got indigestion every time I smoked. I was close to trimming all the hairs off when I did a full harvest. Glad I didn't.. She has had a proper dry and tastes awesome. So sweet going inn and smooth as ice going out. If I was forced to make a comparison I would say the taste is sweet and spicy skunk.. Is there such a thing?

Here are some pics of the girls and a pile of buds. Sorry the big buds are mostly gone!!! Any one that knows my situation knows why! Yes I am a huge RG3 fan!!! And a Die Hard Skins fan... Born and raised. Had to get a cool backdrop. Not sure he would like it though.. I will be starting a new journal any day now as my new girls are nearing week 2. I'll keep this open till then. Thanks for everyone's input and help. I could not have been successful without it.

HPIM33301.JPG
HPIM33411.JPG
HPIM33401.JPG
HPIM3339.JPG
HPIM3342.JPG
HPIM3343.JPG
HPIM3344.JPG
HPIM33481.JPG
HPIM33491.JPG
HPIM3353.JPG
HPIM3354.JPG
HPIM33571.JPG
HPIM3363.JPG
HPIM3364.JPG
HPIM3367.JPG
HPIM3368.JPG
HPIM3371.JPG
HPIM3370.JPG
IMG00246-20130104-1246.jpg
IMG00251-20130105-1301.jpg
IMG00253-20130105-1302.jpg
IMG00250-20130105-1301.jpg
IMG00248-20130105-1301.jpg
IMG00264-20130115-1906.jpg
IMG00281-20130121-2322_1_.jpg
IMG00282-20130121-2322_1_.jpg
IMG00283-20130121-2322_1_.jpg

Congratulations spring!
:welldone:
great grow!

and thanks for the reps buddy.

Cisco, Damn your girl looks nice! What strain? The tape seems to be cool. Easy to release and move. 303Stoner, Thanks for the advice! I'm sure Ill get another chance to try it out! The big bang is nice. The buds are thick and smoke so smooth. I did much better with drying this time. Thanks to these fine folks here.

Thanks..this was a cross I did with Papaya/Vantage

:bravo::bravo: WELL MATE YOUVE KICKED SOME ASS AND NOW YOURE REAPING YOUR REWARDS:):) Great to have been apart of it.. Later buddy. Smopkemup

I heard that autos don't take well to topping and LST. I haven't tested two of the same strains to see, just read about it. Would be nice to see a journal with the exact same straing, same lights, etc for autos, half LST half not.

Back
Top Bottom