Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains - FFOF Soil - Indoor Tent

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

if its not dry it will go bad like a bag of 2week old lettuce in the bottom of the fridge.
I need some advice/help? If I put day old trimmed bud in a jar for 16 hours before i could properly air it out would I have problems? Roughly 10 grams.
put it in a brown paper bag for a day or two then put it back in the jar:)

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

Sounds like it may work.. Basically I am wanting to bring a small sample for a friend to dry. That said i am a bit nervous about route 95 for a thousand miles! Thats the reason for Glass. Smell?!!!

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

the smell of amoina will keep a dog from smelling.. what i dont know is if the dogs are trained to pick up on this,, 95 south in SC is all bad never seen so many cops in one place every bridge 5 6 cops ,,,,

always use gallon zip locks wrapped with ky jelly that was in a mixture of amonia.

Activated carbon should mask any smell from dogs. First, air tight in bag or jar, then place that inside a bag or something filled with activated carbon. Or submurg bag in peanut butter. :)

I am waiting for pics of your big ass buds. I hope mine get that big.

Sounds like it may work.. Basically I am wanting to bring a small sample for a friend to dry. That said i am a bit nervous about route 95 for a thousand miles! Thats the reason for Glass. Smell?!!!

ha thats easy. Take some elastic wrap and then wrap the bud up then put petroleum jelly on the outer layer and then wrap it up again. Then stick it under a tire in the trunk. Add pepper if you will :)

Guys thanx for the advice..Ill be out of touch for the next 7 days. Ill post when I can. Mama will be taking care of the babies. Doing some Hiking on the Appalachian Trail up in Maryland. Ill try and take some cool pics for the site!

Re: Springs 3rd all CFL grow 4 strains w/Blue Planet Nutrients, FFOF soil, Indoor ten

You shouldnt as long as you air it and move it about. I usually remove it from container and mix it a bit and leave in an air fanned room for an hor or 2.. Ive cured a few ways, even semi quick drying - Which is how I usually dry my first half of the harvest..
I trim buds off branches and trim cola's down so theyre smaller too. Remove any fan leaf between the trich covered sugar leaves and them trim off the edges so theyre all about the same diameter.
The cola's you can hang on a clothes horse via pegs or wire, and I usually use a mesh screen - then I place the buds ive removed from the branches and among cola's and sit these on the mesh. These sit in a room air temp about 10-15*C and RH about 45% is what I end up with on average. Some say I may lose weight but IMO its the curing process too that determines how much moisture remains in the buds.
Ive dried buds slower and cured them different ways and some times have lost more weight than expected - but this was possibly due to larger stems in the cola's, theyd hold more moisture I figure?
But usually when I do things my way I get a dry, but soft and slightly tacky still bud, not crispy stuff that turns to dust when chopped - this expands and exudes a great smell:)
So you should be fine mate, I hope it dries into some 1 KONE KILLER!!

Have fun Spring and be careful.

have a good time i hiked that trail a little in mass... watch out of loins and tigers .. i dont think you will run into bears up there .. but the alagators may be fearce ... stay safe my friend

to long!! Nowim gonna hang with old friends and hit the Appalachian trail tomorrow for several days of hiking. The wet bud I brought with me made is just fine. 17 hours in a glass jar only left a little bit of moisture on the glass. Its drying properly now!

happy you made it and glad the bud made it!
now go be one with nature and enjoy:)

Back
Top Bottom