Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains - FFOF Soil - Indoor Tent

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

What?:)
BANANAS are good for you.:thumb:
oh you fishy!:goodjob:

Re: Springs 3rd All CFL Grow 4 Strains w/ Blue Planet Nutrients - FFOF Soil - Indoor

My dream job would be a vendor at a women's collage selling frozen chocolate covered bananas:)

I just want to be their bench in the gym.

good weed spring and friends:)
my dream job would be a dildo at same said collage

I just want to be their bench in the gym.
you guys are Pervs
all I want is to show the ladies there that a snack can be good for you with a alternative to chips and tacos and other assorted empty calories:)

close to Bonifay? or Ponce DeLeon?
Sane who you calling sane lol. Spring do you know where Hudson, FL is?
Thats where i lived for 5 yrs.

Sane who you calling sane lol. Spring do you know where Hudson, FL is?
Thats where i lived for 5 yrs.

Drive a B line to the East coast and go 100 miles South You'll have Spring for company and a buzz!!

good weed spring and friends:)

you guys are Pervs
all I want is to show the ladies there that a snack can be good for you with a alternative to chips and tacos and other assorted empty calories:)

I was simply wanting to let them know after a long, hard, sweaty, workout of pulling, pushing, bending, stretching and working those gluts until they are throbbing and sore. That it is ok to sit down relax and take a breather.

Shesh what did ya think I meant!?!?

Thanks Hozona! I have been going through my answers during the interview..Damn I hate hind sight. I could have answered them so much better. I really need this job!!! Yes I could last 10 years on passion alone if given the job!

Passion's what will get you the job spring. Experience, perfect answers to interview questions, exemplary CV etc etc. All good. But the person with that can often be cynical and set in their ways, with no enthusiasm or real desire to the job. Or just lying / borrowing a CV. Passion and enthusiasm wins every time in my opinion, and sets apart the bull shitters. If your enthusiasm and passion for the job came across in the interview like it has on here then you've done well mate.

Passion's what will get you the job spring. Experience, perfect answers to interview questions, exemplary CV etc etc. All good. But the person with that can often be cynical and set in their ways, with no enthusiasm or real desire to the job. Or just lying / borrowing a CV. Passion and enthusiasm wins every time in my opinion, and sets apart the bull shitters. If your enthusiasm and passion for the job came across in the interview like it has on here then you've done well mate.

Yep!

I was simply wanting to let them know after a long, hard, sweaty, workout of pulling, pushing, bending, stretching and working those gluts until they are throbbing and sore. That it is ok to sit down relax and take a breather.

Shesh what did ya think I meant!?!?

He said throbbing and sore. :)

Back
Top Bottom