Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

Thx Sub , I use also AN but the 2 part sensi grow , 2 part conossieur bloom which are pH perfect , so i basically don't use pH meter :) , with this nutes growing last 5 years without any problems, easy to use,for me this is nr.2 after organics, my dream is organics+hydro or aero or fogponics with led :thumb:

keep up Ur art
:Namaste:

Anytime buddy. I was thinking the ph perfect when I switch, or house and garden Dutty is killing it with that stuff. That's so funny you mention the art thing. The training is my favorite part of the grow. I often wish I could change my user name to Cannabartist lol. Have a good one Hungaluz.

What's up :420: family. These girls are ready for flower need to get my perpetual timing better. Going to try to squeeze the Deathstar in somewhere this weekend

Deathstar been vegging for a while now. Problems haven't returned in a couple weeks now and this girl is growing like a weed. I believe I got this finicky girl figured out. She had some twisted leaves but they seem to clear up after they get bigger. She had been doing it a while now. No deficiencies and everything else is on point so I quit worrying about it. Have also read some articles that say of they grow to fast it can cause twisting leaves. Her clones take a while to root so it seems but they will eventually I'm sure of that.
20150423_220233.jpg
20150423_220108.jpg
20150423_220047.jpg

Strawberry diesel has been getting super cropped every few days to keep canopy even. I was concerned about her drooping an hour or so before lights go off. My BEK does the same thing but none of my other plants do. Even switched to 17/7 with no avail. Put a text out to Maxyields to ask how his is before lights go out. He has his in soil and my clone came from his plant. He verified that his does the same thing like clockwork every night. So no longer concerned about that. Thanks for putting my mind at ease brother. Otherwise she is doing awesome no complaints here. I'll update on the flux WV and BEK that got a fim about a week ago soon. Thanks all, hope everyone has a great weekend. :Namaste:
20150423_220427.jpg
20150423_220418.jpg
20150423_220410.jpg

Everything is looking perfect!!!

Glad I could help with the Strawberry Diesel, many a night I have received texts from my roommates saying they are worried about the SD haha, but she's just tired is all :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: I think it's kinda cute! :rofl:

Anyways, glad you had some excitement man, things were going to smoothly for you :laughtwo: but seriously good work gettin everything figured out, you're an awesome grower and now you have even more knowledge under your belt! What a fun hobby we are involved in :cheesygrinsmiley:

I feel you on the slacking man. I think everyone here will forgive us for slacking a bit around 420. Most can probably relate. Lmao 2003

I have grown side by side coco and soil and know exactly what your talking about. My theory is you let soil dry out to establish roots with coco you don't want it to dry out so the roots don't grow as fast at first. Another reason for this is most soil starts with some nutrient value to them coco has little to none. Trying to find that fine line between when to start feeding and how much will vary from strain to strain. What I do is after the first true leaves I start in with botanicare calmag 5ml per gallon it has 3-0-0 the little nitrogen seems to help things get rolling. After 3 or 4 sets of leaves I start a regular feeding. Regardless they will start slow but there will be an explosion of growth after a couple weeks then your dealing with a jungle and no room in flower like me atm.
20150420_213438.jpg

Thanks Sub, you've hit it spot on. They're so young that I've been feeding pH water only so as not to nute burn them and letting it dry the same as soil. Man, it's crystal clear and I feel like a dummy for missing the simple stuff! I'm going to experiment with the cal mag. I also have a really "weak" .3 -.1 -.1 organic fert that I'm gonna play with. Appreciate it buddy!

Trig

I love these indoor gardens with multiple strains. I love the small grows too because it's what I have to work with, but yours with so many different plants is awesome.

Hey CO welcome buddy. I do enjoy a variety just looking for those special strains I will keep around for a while. My bean collection is still growing, so stick around there is more to come. I think 818 Headband is next.

Back
Top Bottom