Subnoise's Sour Monster Grow

Was a bag seed, this picture it was approximately 6 months old grown in a window sill through winter. I inherited it from someone who obviously was unable to give it the proper care. They were no longer able to keep it not like it was going to amount to much in there care and was already trying to flower. The planter had no drain holes and was seed starter soil. I don't know how it survived so long in the mud it was in. An immediate transplant reveg some love and she is coming along great. Such a trip to look at that picture again, poor little thing 6 months and the size of a toothpick
20150207_211600.jpg

I knew charlie brown grew pot

Hmm that would be interesting to find out. If I had thought about that to begin with but was going for uniformity so I rotate 180° everyday at lights on. Wish I could have answered that for you b. I know you have a thirst for lighting knowledge. Maybe come fall I'll do it again and not rotate.

gotcha. do what's best for your grow :high-five:

Hey everyone. Welcom Arcanum I'll try to get some more up soon. Wasn't around much this weekend cousins 21st Saturday so we tore up Denver. Sunday Maxyields came over and we ran his trim through the bubble process. It looked killer. Can't wait to run all this trim coming up I'm getting the process dialed in. It is much easier with an assistant that is for sure.

Here we have 818 headband attempt 2. First one never popped dug it up and nothing. I think the perlite might have dried out out after the soak but don't know for sure. This one I did a paper towel in a cup swick thing so I could watch it. About 48 hrs later into the cup it went. I put some coco in the center to keep it nice and moist. Ffof below that amended with perlite, dolemite lime, and mykos. This one looks great should have a little one in a couple days. :peace:
20150504_224148.jpg
20150504_224039.jpg

He he :) loving the fluxin! :) just remember for a balanced flux we strip all growth off limbs apart from growing tips whilst mapping out the base form :)
Looking good though my friend, plenty of limbs! :)

Thanks LA. I'm sure that is a lot of my problem. Hard to tell what's going on cause I didn't remove many fans. This one may not be perfect but I will defiantly try again. I'll trim her up tonight and get some pics up from before and after and see where were at. Had to pinch and bend some stuff last night I'm starting to get nodes all over. This first one may not be to even. But my foot is in the door now and knowledge gained. Next one will be a whole different ball game. Live and learn right?

Right on Bass. This particular series from The Bank Genetics is called Phishhead kush series. Everything in the series was crossed with Phishhead kush. I think they named them all after Phish songs.

Just looked it up, not all songs, only 3 songs, 1 was named after the legendary island tour, and lemonwheel was a festival they put on.

Just looked it up, not all songs, only 3 songs, 1 was named after the legendary island tour, and lemonwheel was a festival they put on.

Lol right on man I not very knowledgeable when it comes to phish. But I did think lemonwheel was a weird name for a song. Thanks for setting that straight brother +reps.

Hey 420 folks back with some pics tonght. White Voodoo got a long over do hair cut. Hopeful I did it right but feel pretty confident. Pinched all the taller nodes in the center. If i can't slow them down enough too keep the canopy even I'll pull them to clone.

Before trim. Couldn't tell what was going on.
20150505_203446.jpg

After trim. There was a lot going on under there.
20150505_205316.jpg
20150505_205309.jpg

Deathstar is starting to scare me 1 week since the flip and as tall as the dwc. Otherwise I have had no issues with her in a while. Even with the issues through veg, till I figured out a good feeding mix. She looks amazing. I feel like I can finally be proud to grow my favorite strain.
20150505_214657.jpg
20150505_214641.jpg

Strawberry Diesel about a week ago I burnt her a bit with the leds. Other than that she is a really beauty. Little over a week till the flip. The excitement of the flip never gets old. Best of buds to all.
20150505_164844.jpg

Right on dude, not nearly as exciting as the real life update I got the other day, but I'll make due! :cheesygrinsmiley:

That Flux looks great man, good work with the Defol, I would been nervous as all hell cutting all that shit off her. The Deathstar looks killer, she is definitely gonna eat that light of yours man :rofl: Can't wait to see her next to the Strawberry Diesel, that will be quite the sight in 5 weeks or so!

Everything looks perfect as usual, it's awesome to see how you have to adjust to your new gear and strains... You figure out the issues so fast, and have your ladies right back on track shortly afterwards. Your problem solving skills are very reputable. Keep it up my friend.

:thumb:

You guys crack me up. Thanks for the kind words. This is what I found this morning a wonderful sight before leaving for work. Sprayed the helmet with some water and out the door I went. Hopefully I won't have to assist with the helmet removal but if I do no biggie won't be the first time. Little water on the shell let sit for a bit and usually peals right off. Will keep the progress posted. 818 headband has arrived. Regular seed so sexing required. I have never had a male so I assume my odds are increasing with every seed.
20150506_064124.jpg

Back
Top Bottom