Supergroomer - Back & Smaller Than Ever

Looks like you will have to plant a few extra next time and sacrifice one to see if the roots are connected. Any other weird paranormal activity happening in your grow room:)

Looks like you will have to plant a few extra next time and sacrifice one to see if the roots are connected. Any other weird paranormal activity happening in your grow room:)

The bedroom tv backs up to the grow closet, and we do watch "finding bigfoot" and "ghost hunters" so maybe the plants are picking up the vibes. :) :peace:

I took the Primo Purple down this afternoon. Here she is. :peace:

20160212_131903_resized.jpg
20160212_131913_resized.jpg
20160212_133710_resized.jpg
20160212_133715_resized.jpg

The bedroom tv backs up to the grow closet, and we do watch "finding bigfoot" and "ghost hunters" so maybe the plants are picking up the vibes. :) :peace:

This made me laugh right out loud. I haven't turned on my tv now in a full year, but these shows were staples in our home. We have hillsides covered in forest and we always whisper "There's a squatch in them hills!" when we're riding by on the bus. :rofl:

Straight out of the tap. I will do the side by side later. :peace:

Well???

Your tent is haunted by seed gremlins who plant in the middle of the night. :laughtwo: I've never seen anyone outside of B A R have so much spontaneous vegetation sprout up in his tent. Somebody wants you growing.

Excellent harvest totals on Blue Blood, incidentally. It's nice to have a perpetual clicking along, isn't it? Doesn't it seem like you blinked and suddenly they were grown? Now you've harvested two. Well done. :high-five:

Lets hope Frisky isn't looking for a new liter box.

Our cat likes hiding in the flowers too and so far he hasn't gotten into any trouble... I think he just likes to hang out with me.

The Primo Purple is dried and Jarred. 38g from that one. This one has the potential to be a big producer if given 6-8 week veg time IMHO. I have more seeds for this so I will try this one again in the future!!! It is already potent and smooth considering it has no cure. :peace:

+ reps for another successful grow. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom