Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

Damn, so the show begins :smokin:looking good in there Otter :passitleft:

The last one I grew took a few months from that point to go into flower :thedoubletake: dates are on the pics

That manifold sure brought some great buds Mocha! I have some real high hopes now!
Same thing with mine! Bigger pot, more light, more POT! LOL
Yessiree! I brought em up again this morning for a couple of days of max DLI before I flip. They're zoomin!

Purple Ghost Candy on 4/20 update

High all, just a progress check today. The most Purple one is cookin along. Better every day! I pinned some of her horizontal after this pic.

Starting to make nice secondary shoots! I'm saving every other set of nodes. You can guess why. One set grows horizontal of the main the next grows on the vertical plane of the main stalk. The verticals get cut out.
@SeedsMan , what a lovely growing plant!

Purple Ghost Candy on 4/20 update

High all, just a progress check today. The most Purple one is cookin along. Better every day! I pinned some of her horizontal after this pic.

Starting to make nice secondary shoots! I'm saving every other set of nodes. You can guess why. One set grows horizontal of the main the next grows on the vertical plane of the main stalk. The verticals get cut out.
@SeedsMan , what a lovely growing plant!
looks good Stone any particular reason for cutting the vertical shoots & leaving the horizontal? horizontal more dominant?

looks good Stone any particular reason for cutting the vertical shoots & leaving the horizontal? horizontal more dominant?
Hey Con. Yes, a couple.
One, if I leave them there will be a top and bottom shoot. the bottom one will take longer to get to the canopy to train. I could cut it and leave the top but..seeTwo.
Two, it's going to get tight in the middle once the secondary shoots get rolling. I just wont need them. Each secondary will stay horizontal for a while and will make some tertiary shoots of their own filling the place up even more.
That's what I've seen and think I want to recreate anyway.

REACHING OUT UPDATE

Hi everyone! This Purple Ghost Candy is so green! I can start to see the shape coming to view! Both tip ends are inches from the pot ends and the middle shoots are filling in! More of this please! Fast growth has begun! She's reaching out! Won't be long before we start to go up!

You've got her in good shape Stone! :Rasta:
I'm starting to see shape. It's a new learning experience taking light slowly up to brightness. They grow slow when it's low. I brought it up to almost recommended level yesterday also. Forgot to mention.

I bumped DLI up to 40 yesterday. We might see some real good growth now! Been managing cal/mag every few days. I'll have to up the frequency of that now or get def's. as well.

Beautiful color and perfect shape to carry through door frames! Wait what? You don't do that? :hmmmm:
Hehe, I'll remove the shorty's and put phone books under them so they fit with the tall ones to share light but that's it. These pots weigh a ton!
Things might be different if my sunsets were over the Pacific! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom