TassieDevil's - Indoor - DIY - Bag Seed - What The Fluxing Learning Curve - Stage 1

Hey LA, thanks for stopping in, I know you got a lot on your plate...hugs to her :)

Well folks 625pm, friday effin night :) :party:

I didn't finish but, I finished enough I know it will be done on time for install tuesday...that means...ok guy's this isn't normal, but it's me, ok...it means I can enjoy the whole weekend and not have to worry one little bit about the job and getting paid and all that!!!!!

Yay for me.

Hands are stupid so I'll leave it there.

Skunny, just for fun I'm putting pics up on the virtual couch to have a look at today's effort :0

Chippy n all :)

Cone number 4 and I'm looking for more...gi ha! bumshanka!

24hour after repot pic too :)

DSCF4362.JPG

Been away awhile and had to catch back up through your journal, boy does it move along quickly, that's not a bad thing though :)
Just thought of stop in and say things look a lot better since I left off and looks like your getting a handle on the growing your doing, good job on all that mate and by your next grow you will have a lot of experience behind you :)
Hope your mind and body's treating you well and the jobs not knocking round to much mate.
:peace: :Namaste:

Tas, hey my friend I hate to keep beating the same drum, but it would be sooooo beneficial if you'd take a 1/3 of that oz or even less & make the concentrated cannabis oil. Your health, even the hands, would improve so fast.

I know it's an "unknown", you don't have much, etc. But, as your friend, I sincerely hope you consider it. It's the truest sense of the word, medical.
Think about it bud.

I hear you mate, honest...it's a hideous toss up I do constantly...

I havent been able to make the leap. At the moment I'm a little mentally condemmed...I seem to drop, tip, break or stuff up every first attempt at something at the moment...I know I'm making something to help that...invariably though I'm scared I'm going to destroy whatever I make just out of sheer inability to use the hands after... 8 hours work or 3 hours on a ride on or...whatever...but you get the point.

I'm scared of fucking a 1/3 ounce, just because I dropped it or tipped it over.

Yep I've been reading that...and I think also at the new house I'll be better, in the sense I can do things openly, make smells and stuff and have the time to do it, cleanup in the comfort of the house and air things out if necessary before kids come over...at the moment L is in and out all the time, so it's not easily doable.

:)

Hey Brother! Good luck with the move, I know you'll be happier there. New vibes and memories to create, it'll be nice :)

The ladies will be so much happier in those bigger pots and nice pick on all the ingredients for the soil as well. Also are you compensating for the CalMag needed for that LED? Calcium helps the plants uptake nutrients. Without that, the plants aren't going to do too well under that powerful light.

How is everything going besides the move and the grow? Hope the pain and stress is under control.... I haven't had a PTSD attack in over a month. The constant mind body and soul cleanses I put myself through helps so much with all of that. I can sleep again. Like actually sleep... Not wake up every 2 seconds when my house creaks or the wind jiggles the door knob. Thank Jah...

Anyway brother, sorry for the ramble... I've been dabbin like a fool all morning!

Much love senor Tas! Much love

You should try coir-peat and perlite as a growth medium especially for auto flowering plants, about 70/30 mix is ideal. works really well for
photo-period plants as well. Extreme root growth guaranteed. Cuts down on watering intervals too.

Good Day weed Tassie. Your repotting is looking good and your soil sounds like it will be a good one. Working in pain just SUCKS. both of my hips have been giving me burning pain. Just the thought of moving makes me cringe right now but it will be in our future. Seattle area is getting way to congested. Happy Days are coming Tassie. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom