TentGrow 250w MH/HPS NL - Bubble Gum - Brainstorm

Wow lovely bunch of youngsters. just one query, when they take off and really start going how are you gonna fit em all in? Have you worked a style out to suit?
Keep it up your on the path!

Thx!

Yeah, it will be tight! Have only tried 3 at the same time before, so guess i have to do some defol pretty early, and remove weak branches that just takes up space, but not really sure. Allthough i have to take 1 of em down, prolly brainstorm2 will have an early funeral :/.

It will be a project =) and need all the help i can get from u members =)

Thx alot Medicatetoday!

Day 8

Grow is good, bubble nr1 is a bit smaller and dont know if it will be very big, maybe good because of the space.
NL is is growing really nice with tight nodes, Brainstrom is more of a stretcher as u can see on the pictures, havent given em any water for 2 days now, not used to use the final pots straight away. Well some pictures =)

Bubble1
hh.png

Bubble2
hewef.png

Bstorm
adsc.png

NL
ss.png

bstorm vs nl
kufg.png

=)

A little quick update, bought Gold labels starterpack nutes today, so first time non ecologic!

The nutes are Soil A, Soil B, Roots, Ultra MG, Ultra PK.

So alot of nutes :) The soil i have has pretty much nutes in it so dont know if i need that much of nutes this time, but time will tell!
Or do u guys think i should strat with nutes after 2 weeks of VEG anyway so it get used to it?

"Soil info

An obvious choice if you want an incredible flowering urns, hanging baskets and window boxes. Passes in any weather! When it is rainy and wet drains U-earth away the water, and when dry, store it in the water so that the plants do not dry out.

U-soil is fertilized with both long-and short-acting fertilizer that makes plants get a good start and manages to bloom throughout the season. Additional Fertilizing with liquid nutrition is recommended during the summer if the soil volume is small.

The soil contains peatnuggets that provides a loose structure of the earth so that the roots can weave through and use the entire soil volume.

U-earth is a real pro soil used in harsh plantings in street and park"

Ok your girls are still small and very healthy looking. your soil has short and long term stuff added. No nutes yet, you want them to have really used everything up before you add more, the plant will tell you when she needs a boost. dependent on how long your going to veg, if for a good while maybe start just before flip, if short veg, I'd think maybe after the first week of stretch, start her gentle on small amount and build up steadily.:thumb:

Ok your girls are still small and very healthy looking. your soil has short and long term stuff added. No nutes yet, you want them to have really used everything up before you add more, the plant will tell you when she needs a boost. dependent on how long your going to veg, if for a good while maybe start just before flip, if short veg, I'd think maybe after the first week of stretch, start her gentle on small amount and build up steadily.:thumb:

Thx for the tip! Thats exactly what i had in mind, ill see how they look after 1 or 2 more weeks! Cant veg to long because of space, but atleast 30 days is the goal.

Anyone tried GOLD LABEL ROOTS? Will it be better for the roots or should i just leave the soil to do the job?

I would not use any nutrients until your plants are 4-5 inches tall and have 5 nodes then start with 1/4 strength nutrients and progressively over several waterings increase the nutrients by 1/4 strength until you are at full strength nutrients.

Mini Update =) Pictures on monday!

Tried some FIM/Top ON the NL and brainstrom, Really suck at it, so just hope our thumbs that there will be new growth! Think i got em between top and fim :S

Northern Light is starting to smell already =)

Mini Update =) Pictures on monday!

Tried some FIM/Top ON the NL and brainstrom, Really suck at it, so just hope our thumbs that there will be new growth! Think i got em between top and fim :S

Northern Light is starting to smell already =)

I hear that the more we suck at "FIM" the better the results haha , happy Sativaday Jassa!

VEG DAY10-15

OK as i promised, monday is picture day =)

All growing good, som rusty spots on Brainstorm, prolly nothing to worry about. Just like the first time i grew the brainstorm, grows sooo fast, branches already forming and it will be biiig!

Northern light, more bushy and stinks great, i love it =), could see som bracnhing there to!

Bubble1 is small really small and dont strecth att all! Inputs on moving it closer to the light? Or wait for stretch that might not happen?

Bubble2 is almost twice as big as bubble 1, looking good =) look at the odd leaf!

Enough writing, guess you came for the pics!

Brainstorm
topBRbig.png

Size comp
brwhole.png

Topping?
topBR.png

Fast growth!
branchesbr.png

Small Bubble1
bubble1.png

Northern Light
NL.png

Branches
branchesNL.png

Topping?
NLtop.png

Size Comp
NLside.png

Bubble2
Bu2size.png

Funny Leaf
Bu2oddleaf.png

All of em, focus on BR :S
BRbig.png

:Namaste:

Looking nice my friend, keep it up. Your topping looks fun, will be looking forward to seeing how she progresses.

Thank You :) Yeah topping looks weird, something is growing though hehe!
You think i should move Bubble1 closer the lights?

Back
Top Bottom