Oh i forgot half the story. It was growing sideways to avoid the un safe water. This white widow is very sensitive. If the ph gets to 5.9 the plant reacts immediately. Im really getting the hang of these 2 already.
Ive read wr is an easy grow but white widows are sensitive. i deffinately see it lol

Now thats a good thing to know..about the WW...i like to start my day with good info...thanks Chief...:adore:

Looks good 253 kinda hard To Lst doing dwc since top comes off all time .....You could use an eye screw though

Im not sure if ill be able to, but i can try miwas idea of poking a hot pokey device through my top but id hate to do that i might try garbage bag ties taped down(no tape touching the plant) but ill see how it goes. Not sure when its too late to lst bit if i can id try it in a week or 2

White Russian roots from this morning then this evening
IMAG09521.jpg
IMAG09551.jpg
White widow roots this morning then evening
IMAG09531.jpg
IMAG09562.jpg

You know what...that makes alot of sense. They look poorly rooted to me. Im not seeimg any roots coming out of my cup if he cut them 2 weeks ago they should have roots i think. Well ill try putting her in my bubble bucket. Im sure the humidity from the water below will force some roots.. white russian thats in the bucket loves her life right now. Time for transplant:)

good morning cheif . hey if he cut the clones 2 weeks ago yes you should have some roots showing , another option is called great white it will help build massave roots thats what i use after i start to see the roots pop out the bottom. you can help stimulate the roots by keeping the water a touch warmer than room temp i usually go around 75% humidity and 80 degrees in my box . cant wait man head up:thumb:

Hey justin nice to see u back. Well they finally sprouted roots. This morning the white russian had a root growth spurt. and ill post pics soon or maybe tomorrow depends how i feel, but the white widow has lifted its leaves up, she is past the droopy phase, i am now in full throttle and seeing results. Will be topping soon so keep your eyes open for the updates in about a week maybe less

Im not sure if ill be able to, but i can try miwas idea of poking a hot pokey device through my top but id hate to do that i might try garbage bag ties taped down(no tape touching the plant) but ill see how it goes. Not sure when its too late to lst bit if i can id try it in a week or 2
Well either way good luck:peace:

yeah i seen that good job , glad she sent some dwn and over the droopy leaves cool . what the new harvest target date on your grls are you gonna veg for a bit ?how tall are they and was you planin on topping them ? im posting pics after water change.(i am in the process of doin rght as we speak ) i chck in later nice job on the harvest too.

I plan to top first, then attempt the proper fimming technique. Ill do that to each of them and may lst, i dont have to tools to do it properly right now. I need a drill. But ill figure it out lol

Hey, and if you need a drill or hole making tool there are screwdrivers with a threaded bit and a hole guage once u make the inital hole into the plasic you can expand it further for your needs or just use the pilot hole the bit created. I got a drill and I use this tool all the time for this kinda stuff with plastic especially. They are cheap and a good hardware store or Wal-Mart should have em. Hope that helps u out some.

-Pacific North

PacificNorth's 400w Hempy Hybrid Strawberry Haze ScrOG

Hey, and if you need a drill or hole making tool there are screwdrivers with a threaded bit and a hole guage once u make the inital hole into the plasic you can expand it further for your needs or just use the pilot hole the bit created. I got a drill and I use this tool all the time for this kinda stuff with plastic especially. They are cheap and a good hardware store or Wal-Mart should have em. Hope that helps u out some.

-Pacific North

PacificNorth's 400w Hempy Hybrid Strawberry Haze ScrOG

Hey thanx for the tip bud! Much appreciated :high-five:

Ahhh nice! A cheap, and less damaging method to lst sweet. Miwa i got another question for ya if you could answer it in your spre time. My plants arent growing nodes or leaves symetrically. Where would i do my first top on this? And i been curious if fimming first would be a better route or is topping then fimming your preferred technique

Ahhh nice! A cheap, and less damaging method to lst sweet. Miwa i got another question for ya if you could answer it in your spre time. My plants arent growing nodes or leaves symetrically. Where would i do my first top on this? And i been curious if fimming first would be a better route or is topping then fimming your preferred technique
i top 1st..FIMing takes up to a week to show results..Topping you see results over night..if i FIM first i would have to lable branch or i would wind up topping a fimmed branch...right now i don't know where my fim job is...

IMAG09642.jpg
IMAG09631.jpg

I always see pictures where fan leaves are always across from eachother and symetrical but mine have always been a little un even in node placement. A little confuses. I will do some researchin for some topics im confused on.

plants start off with even nodes when they are uneven the plant is ready to sex or flower...the book says to top when leaves have 5 fingers...i always top when nodes are even with each other...about the 5th node is when node pattern changes..

Thanx for that info. I was wondering why they were so uneven. I went to google and couldnt find specific answers i was looking for on topic. I didnt see anything about when the node pattern alters or a VERY detailed picture of the marijuana plant anatomy. I found some but just general pics of anatamy not advanced

Let me make a correction on those nodes so you won't be waiting for your nodes to be even...they start out even and as they mature they start alternating...when you bought your clones they were from a mature plant...maybe a plant about to flower...i have never topped a mature plant...i think you would just be removing a bud site if you topped a mature plant...

Let me make a correction on those nodes so you won't be waiting for your nodes to be even...they start out even and as they mature they start alternating...when you bought your clones they were from a mature plant...maybe a plant about to flower...i have never topped a mature plant...i think you would just be removing a bud site if you topped a mature plant...

Yea this is something i havent had anythoughts of. I didnt see this obsticle coming. So i wonder where i top at now? I still have another 5-7 weeks left of veg left should i just fim them a couple times instead of top then? Ill have to loom up info on topping clones

Back
Top Bottom