Yea we got hit real hard a couple weeks ago. Cars flipping on the freeway, 1000's of accidents during those 7 days. Snows a pain sometimes but also an amazing thing to look at depending on your mood really.

I brought both my white widow and white russian #1 up to 420 (got both of them my first attempt) and the White Russian #2 is at 325 now that 2 roots are in the water

yeah thats good iusually have a bit bigger grls i run 500ppm in veg and then as you rtransition into bloom you pull off nitrogen as the potatse and phos. go up thats when i start my ppm bumps veg is easy its just that veg so 500 in dwc is a great balance ..that bein said if you are feeding 500 at veg then back off the nitrogen when you add bloom ferts you know all the efforts are put into flwrs not stem growth and maintaining the leaves..on a seperate note best day ever super bowl sunday ....just me and my bong all day long go patriots , kick they ass hernandez get em

hey i feel ya my team didnt make it either ,but its the superbwl and its a holiday isnt it ? well ill take it .and yeah wtf is that ..i still have water change to do so i got a couple hours yet

yeah thats good iusually have a bit bigger grls i run 500ppm in veg and then as you rtransition into bloom you pull off nitrogen as the potatse and phos. go up thats when i start my ppm bumps veg is easy its just that veg so 500 in dwc is a great balance ..that bein said if you are feeding 500 at veg then back off the nitrogen when you add bloom ferts you know all the efforts are put into flwrs not stem growth and maintaining the leaves..on a seperate note best day ever super bowl sunday ....just me and my bong all day long go patriots , kick they ass hernandez get em

plants do look great but the patriots didn't. The giants did tho lol sorry but had to.

plants do look great but the patriots didn't. The giants did tho lol sorry but had to.

thanx for the compliment cross and yea the 12 men on the field was slowing down their momentum if anything. any way i got a few update from a few minutes ago after lights out
IMAG10172.jpg
IMAG10122.jpg
IMAG10182.jpg

each are of the white widow. just realized my upload wasnt too succesful it alot of pics didnt make it and im kind of lazy at the moment so this will have to do.

my lst is really kickin ass the white widow is tied down in 2 places now. a few days ago i fimmed her and im seeing growth coming in now from my attempt. i think i missed a few places no biggie but other ones i can see i got right.

oh yeh they are coming along real good...a ppm meter...i need to get one of those..whats the least expensive one i can get away with???? your grow room temp and hum is the same as mine..:thumb:

google "HM Digital TDS-EZ Meter/Tester" that ones real cheap and it works. i got mine off some random site for 14$. youll want one of these but not 1/10 as important as a PH meter

Back
Top Bottom